Did soros get Trump elected?

>Be George Soros
>Life's goal to destroy America
>Have destroyed several countries already
>Be getting old nearing end of life
>quickest way to destroy America by throwing it into civil war by getting Trump elected
>fund antifa to further divisions
>America stumbles dick first into Civil War/WW3

Did soros get Trump elected to destroy America? Was this his plan all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/slate-strikes-jew-from-a-headline/
youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce, this cannot be real slate naming the jew

Did Soros give you an extra chromosome for this post?

Not the title of the actual article just the title they tweeted along with it. But it's real, still up on twitter

dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/slate-strikes-jew-from-a-headline/

Kek

notice how they combine 'naming the jew' with the 'divide and conquer' strategy of specifying liberalism in the same sentence

your enemy will never stop attacking, even when you think you're winning

>Did soros get Trump elected?

Most definitely. Trump and Kushner are both Soros plants. Just look at the change in stance towards Israel from Obama.

Go bake me a pizza faggot

Yeah they are unironically shilling for soros in that article no surprises their, but naming the jew I give them credit for it

I think it took a while to turn Trump but he was able to do it. When Trump bends the knee he bends it hard

Yes I remember Obama canceling foreign aid for Israel, oh wait

Stfu amerilard, you eat only shit therefore your posts are pure shit

I've probably fucked atleast 3 of your 9 sisters there guido. Are all Italian girls whores?

> Ameridumb talking about girl being whores
lol.jpg

He agreed the Iran nuclear deal.

Do you remember Bibi Netanyahu sperging out over it so much that he had to come make a speech to the US Congress? Of course you don't because you poos don't know shit about American politics.

His mistake is funding a group of feminized pussies he probably indirectly made himself

Antifa is cringeworthy, all of the right and most of the left electorate hates them

Left Media is heavily trying to push Antifa as a peaceful group dedicated to the good of america but most people arent buying it

Now the Iran nuclear deal is somehow good, you whole country sperged out on a massive scale when we developed nukes but a radical Muslim country is all good until Obama does it

Obviously. Did anyone expect people to vote FOR antifa and rioting niggers? Hahahaha naive as fuck

Hey I see you learned to greentext! Good job!

Quit with the subversive bullshit. You will never influence this board.

Hey fags.
Jared's official position is Director of the Office of American Innovation. He is in charge of massive amounts of paper work all the time.

Trump gave him that job because he bangs ivanka.

Being president just isn't all its cracked up to be.

Found the kike

You say it like Soros is a fool and wasn't ready to ANY outcome of the election. Kushner was his plan B in case his main pawn failed.
Bilderberg have people everywhere where money or power is involved. Its impossible to do international business and not have ties to them.

And that is why we need a populist revolution

FAKE NEWS youtu.be/xn6f8Gk5bHc

>Soros got Trump elected
>The Russians got Trump elected
>The Clintons got Trump elected
>The Rothschilds got Trump elected
>Mossad got Trump elected
Trump can't be in everyone's pocket at the same time - so which one is it, user?

>Soros
>Rothschilds
>Mossad

When will you wake up and realize they all play for the same team? Maybe even the Clintons too.

Have they fired some /ourguy/ recently from IT department?

I am unaware of that

>OP is fucking retarded
Sage

>quickest way to destroy America

why would Jews ever want to destroy (((America)))? 40% of the world Jew population lives there, more than in Israel.

I honestly hope to live to see the day leafs get holocausted. I'm not even kidding at all.

>Be George Soros
>Life's goal to destroy humanity
FTFY

Please vote Le Pen

>Did soros get Trump elected

No but he had a contingency plan in the form of Kushner. Normally a son in law would have ZERO power in the white house. Who do you think pulled the strings to give Kushner Trump's ear 24/7?

>Did soros get Trump elected to destroy America? Was this his plan all along?
No he actually lost a billion cause of it lol

Soros invested 160M in the Trump tower in chicago

No but the mainstream media colluded to get trump elected.

>All polls coming out show hillary ahead during election
>a few right wingers show that the polls were skewed with democrat respondants
>worst offender was a poll eith a +16 dem skew showing hillary at 4points ahead
>mainstream media keepa promoting hillary as leading despite knowing that she is infact behind
>this causes fewer hillary voters to go to the polls and more trump voters to go
>trump wins, whoda thunk it

Now the dying news networks can get another 4 years of people tuning in to see the shitshow that is the trump presidency so they can stave off collapsing.

Tl:dr MSM puts an incompetent buffoon in the white house all for money.

>>Be George Soros
>>Life's goal to destroy America

Why, though?
Americans are the goodest goyim

>Be Soros
>Bet $1 billion on Hillary
>Lose
No.

Can i get a /quickrundown/