Mexicans can beat a 50' wall with a 51' lad--

>mexicans can beat a 50' wall with a 51' lad--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CoMuzR9t5s
youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4&feature=youtu.be&t=737
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mexicans are also short asf. Will the wall be built before the end of the year?

>He thinks the wall will work

You are all retarded, wall is meaningless when you got the border patrol in your pocket.v

>mfw every time they say trump hasn't done shit

what has he done?

1 sec

kk have a bump while u type

I may be a manlet.. but after I started doing serious traning I realized I was actually pretty dam good at cat jumping tall walls. Perphaps I just have a strong grip, perphaps this is the true calling of a mejicaan :v

I've only known 2 Mexicans. One good lad when I lived in Spain and a posh lass in England.
I liked them both. The Mexilad was very poor - I made sure he had food. The Mexilass was a posh girl. She had shitloads of coin, but I liked her.
We don't have Mexicans in England.

>this
youtube.com/watch?v=1CoMuzR9t5s
im an old fuck

-der

Unless Blumpf kikecuck prosecutes businesses that hire illegals in mass and stops foreign worker visas fully then a wall means dick. Plus they can walk around it and undoubtedly will considering he won't deport them.

Yes we do, mate. There's a lot more than before.

you're an old fart but you still couldn't figure out that all politicians after jfk were mere kike puppets?

kys boomer scum

Sage

Sanity check here...are the memes for real?
> Whit genocide via replacement migration and affirmative action is real.
> destruction of marriage and family via unjust laws and normalizing of transkin has already happened.
> a group of rich investors, mostly Jewish, that wants open borders and one world government, controls the mainstream media and both sides of major political parties today, especially in the USA, today, and has for decades.
> Hitler was basically a good guy as political leaders go, and killed less than 5% of the number of civilians his enemies (Soviet Communists) killed.
> Communism = Jewish takeover. The Bolsheviks were almost all Jews.
> Global warming is a lie designed solely to push creating a world government that benefits rich capital owners.
> At current rates, White Americans will be a minority in about 20 years, and will lose political power (ie go below 30%, with non-whites unified against us) in about 40 years, leaving only a handful of elite families ruling over a mulatto slave class. Whites still free and unified at that time will be murdered by non-white mobs who believe they are doing the Lord's work, as happened to the Rhodesian nation when Britain backed their enemies.
> No one knows what we will experience after death, so I can't take comfort in an afterlife fantasy, ie I cannot an hero out of the coming struggle.

Please confirm for me that this (I lose my job in ~20 years, and get killed by hostile minorities in ~40 years) is the true state of affairs, and I am not insane.

Plenty of evidence even fences can keep out shitskins

Bolt cutters.

Like roaches they'll find ways to wriggle themselves in. Their goal is to suck resources. We need to cut their resources. Don't hire them, don't give them free housing/food/money. Make them feel like they're going to have a shit life of they enter the US and they won't come.

Reagan was a man of the people so was Eisenhower

Drink bleach roach We could have turned your country into a dust bin.

try again young man

youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4&feature=youtu.be&t=737

>Eisenhower

I said after JFK grandpa, looks like you forgot to take your meds again

>muh Reagan
>trusting a kikewood actor ever

he was not a man of the people you retard, an actor's job is to pretend, to lie. the last president to wage war on (((them))) was JFK, that's all that matters. I don't give a shit about your delusional right vs left rhetoric

>comparing hungary to the US
>comparing starving arabs to mexican cartels

you'll be old 1 day ya lil shit.

and what the fuck do you know about US politics you're in a fuckin 3rd world dustbowl with 7th century ideology and a pedo false prophet.

step on landmine for me roach.

Kek 1.85 m here, also ^

AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBA

>Comparing wall coverage to hungry
>Comparing dettering peasents from entering to a dettering a paramilitary billion dollar Corperation

U also probably don't have a IQ of 88 but the people crossing our border do.

>have wall
use ladder
>have wall with barbed wire
put carpet over wire

kisummak america :DDDDD

Ad hominems are not real arguments, burgerino

>not putting pressure and vibration sensors in the wall to trigger automatic beaner blasters

The comparison is accurate

The average beaner and average muslim is a dumb shitskin

The wall or fence is being built to keep out average subhumans

What happens when you get to the top?

Pull up the ladder, put it on other side, climb down (optionally, throw it back over for the cadre)
>leaf education

>literally building a physical wall against illegal immigration
there's no point in a wall without a watch. and if you have watchmen, you don't need a fucking wall against bunch of poor people.
fucking degenerates

americans officially is most dumb nation now

>libshits cry for higher wages for workers
>libshits end up making human labor too expensive
>companies flock to automation
>americans out of work, illegals can no longer find work
>libshits gleefully order from the kiosks

I know the answer to this math problem.

good luck handling a 60' ladder like that

Solution: 21 cent 5.56mm round.

>if you have watchmen, you don't need a fucking wall

That's like saying that a restricted area doesn't need a wall/fence. Patrols can't be everywhere at one time. Even with a camera system, it'll take time for patrols to respond, depending on their location during a dispatch.

We need a wall, there's no question about that. There has to be an obstacle in place to buy time for responding patrols.

Anyone with a brain knows that a wall is only part of the program. We still need patrols and force multipliers in addition to the wall, which we're getting. The biggest problems is when democrats take office and reduce the patrols and force multipliers.

I think we need a secondary fence line in front of the wall, with concertina wire, a nice clear zone in between.

A 40' ladder requires 2 people to carry on flat ground,....
and you're going to haul it up on a wall....
BY YOURSELF?!
That is some tier 1 autism

A huge amount of the boarder control are volunteers, people who live on the boarder and rednecks that wanna blow away a paco.

Some of these anons seem to believe there's either thousands of agents patrolling the border right now, or that they can simply teleport to a breach.

Well if the ladder is too heavy just bring a metal stake, hammer and some rope
Safely lowering yourself 40' is not some impossible task

just deploy some FEDORS along border

forgot pic

If mexicans would put so much effort in their infrastructure, then meritards would climb the wall to get to mexico.

I live in a border town and I don't see any new wall or anything
I'll keep you in touch when the construction of the wall starts

HUR DUR I WATCHED ADAMS KNOWS EVERYTHING AND I THINK IM SMART NOW HERRR

they can just buy it at the home depot on the mexican side of t oh wait.....

No they will have to carry a ladder through the mexican wasteland and die of exhaustion

fucking jew keep trying

>what is an aluminium ladder

I know what Im talking

>t. thief
>t. part time construction worker

Well, here's the sollution: youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

Just dont use the FMJ on the left, we want to cause as much internal damage as possible.

How effective was the Berlin wall? wasn't that a tiny piece of shit too?