These people are 21st century heroes, every kid nowadays wants to be like them, rich and famous. What next?

These people are 21st century heroes, every kid nowadays wants to be like them, rich and famous. What next?

>tfw i wanted to be like Gagarin in my childhood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU
youtu.be/84vbw_flvqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw i wanted to be the black ranger

it's a mix bag. they are irregular warfare forces. gypsies, tramps and thieves. Kids are looking for safety and security, but there isn't any in CIA lemon party gestapo. There are only traps for have nots and safe passages for haves. So it's like "exodus" on the scale of weapons of mass destruction where no kid is left behind the rainbow holocaust.

I would say that your analysis is false. There is only ever emptiness in such professions. When your love of self is ENTIRELY dependent on recognition (CONSTANT RECOGNITION REALLY) from others who are mostly strangers I don't think such persons feel so much like heroes. Simply put, it is the rampant narcotics I believe that makes people in that sphere of life feel 'famous.' You see them overdose all of the time don't you. And then there is the Bogpill that so many of them take also. THe whole thing is illusory. If not for the industry that relies on the lies, there would be nothing. Anyhow, the whole damned world is going to hell. It's gotten so bad that I am not even afraid to admit it anymore for fear of rebuke. Nobody doubts this. My conclusion, as is that of many others, is that the Jews are to blame once more. Once more, they have seen what they could not be out of the hardness of their hearts and so they have created an alternative. A fantasy world the likes of Hollywood where they could deface the world and the youths all around to the angst of God! Pic related is what they don't show you. There is no running from the truth. But only hiding.

Need I say more!

Ask yourself, how have we fallen so far!?

Antisemitism is as valid as Islamophobia. Maybe even more valid as it is the Jews after all who own the majority of the media and what constitutes the minds of the people.

The fuck, it looks like her legs are getting infected from the ass implants

CONSPIRACY!!!? Those are the words of satanists and conspirators themselves.

History has taught us many things after all. Let's not forget about the hard learned lessons of the Juden!

As for me. It is too late. My only wish is that more anons see the truth. See that truth that is hidden beneath a den of lies- a den of lies placed there by the devil himself. I feel the thought police have caught on to me. Better luck to the rest of you. Maybe in the next life we may live out our love and peace. Because we all know that now there is only war. War because of whom?

>one example describes all of science
i agree with some of your points but this is a huge nono. degeneracy existed back in 1983, albeit of a different sort, and there is still serious scientific research being undertaken today. this is like comparing the Atlas supercomputer with pic related and saying technology has fallen.
the shit on Nye's show doesn't represent the scientific community - he is not a scientist, he doesn't provide any references, he's just a stupid actor. He SAYS he's a scientist while avoiding all the rigor that real science demands, and only stupid normies buy into it. Don't be a stupid normie, OP

Everyone in this photo could be blown up in front of me and I wouldn't even mind; hell, I'd probably cheer from the spectacle.

If your Heroes are idiots then so are you!

I don't think I was referring to science as much as the media. No, I did not intend to denigrate science. My post history shows this obviously.
Big time.

I'm 22 and I only recognize Usher in that picture.

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

i recognize one of this apes and only because i saw nudes of her

WHO

IS

HAND

ON

KIM

IS

STOMACH

WHAT

FUCK

If I watch that for too long, my eyes will get infected by her ass implants.

Who the fuck are these people, anyway ?

>niggers and coal burners
Where is adolf? I want to be like him.

Who?

No while males allowed on this trip

Aren't they supposed to be rich? Why do they all look so trashy?

oh that's me bro

>dat rick owens blazer
swag
who's /fa/ here?

Who the fuck are these disgusting animals?

Ancestors save me.

Cosmonaut? Do you think his fighter was rigged to crash?

yuri Gagarin first man in space u fuggin normie

don't even have to look that shit up

Literally who

I really despise selfie culture

Why are the kardashians so popular and who pushed them into the mainstream?

Why are black men so good looking?

>TFW you find a huge acorn.

They're all so ugly. I wouldn't date any of the women if they were just random normies I knew irl. I mean wtf am I even looking at? Even for blacks, the men are all gross looking with potato faces.

ZOG bots

HEROES ? theses are the clowns the NWO elites amuse themselves with, literally slaves.
kek

>who pushed them into the mainstream?
Why do you ask question to which you already know the answer?

>Do you think his fighter was rigged to crash?
Yes

I wanted to be a doctor
But now I'm just a welder
I am pretty surgical with a tig rig though

literally who

I just see a cesspit of racial degeneracy in that photo.

I wanted to be a stunt man or a wrestler when i was a kid

I think she is with her people

>Tfw wanted to save the world
>Tfw other people want to be a celebrity.
rude desu

This isn't our country anymore. Voting Obama in has changed and ruined everything so much faster than I ever thought possible.

if a bomb went off in there it would have been great. so many fucks gone.

degenerate nigger scum.

GET AIDS AND DIE

Ppl with giant asses should be killed on sight

I thought that P. Diddy and Kanye West were the same person until a month ago.

anyone who isnt white is ugly in this pic

Dont say you voted for Obama?

holy shit, another non-nigger? sometimes it feels like i'm the only person on the internet that doesn't go apeshit for gigantic baboon asses

It's actually crazy how fast things have changed, isn't it?

I'm early 20s and I remember most of the entertainers and athletes growing up were white or black. Everyone now is black or some sort of mystery meat olive skinned thing, it gets me every time I see all these mulattos and mestizos bitching at Trumo at twitter or whining about whites, but those are "Americans" now. America isn't white, I went to school in a 95+% white area, the country I grew up in was white people, white adults, white role models. I knew black athletes, and I knew blacks had an intricate part in American history, but these other groups seem to have popped up out of nowhere in like the last decade.

It's still unsettling for me, but that is America now. In LA, whites are a minority. The America that people in big cities experience is so far removed wpfrom what I experienced, it's amazing that we even exist under the same government, we have nothing in common. I feel no connection to the people in that picture culturally. I have no desire to live around people like them, I don't care about them, I think their work is mundane and frankly stupid. But here we are, we've been transformed so quickly and it seems like no one was even consulted on this.

When I see a chubby mystery meat brown girl with a dog filter covering her face saying white people suck, it never really hits me that she's just as "American" as me, a sandy blonde, blue eyed white guy in the Midwest. We have multiple nations within one nation, it's inherently unstable, and we continue to grow apart with each passing year. I feel no connection to these people, if they were to all die it would occupy the same space in my mind as random Somalians dying.

When did my country become this freak show?

I recognize Kim Kardashian and I think Puff Daddy?

There's a whole lot of fucking Ugly there for celebrities.

Am I the only one getting a weird Hunger Games vibe off the image too?

they are allowed to be famous bc they promote degeneracy and miscegenation. They know this and keep in line,with the exception of the old whore,kim,probably none of them wanty to be with low tier ghetto blacks anyways,they want Denzel types. But they keep in line and do what the jew tells them oitherwise everything magically goes away,all the endorsement deals all the tv shows,puff magic.

>those teeth on that nigress with pink hair

I really hope some kids still want to grow up to be dentists

>What next?

Well, pic related was a similar period.

Then came this;

youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU

I didn't vote either time. I voted for Trump but even an outsider gets/ always is corrupted, so now I'm convinced something external to the system must be done to change what it has become.

lol portugal

Jesuits created Zionism as a smokescreen for their crimes against humanity. It's working so far.

>Everyone now is black or some sort of mystery meat olive skinned thing

This literally freaks me out. I'm not joking. I see it around everywhere. I can handle Asian. Black. White.

This Mystery Meat I see everywhere now spins me out. You honestly can't tell. Pic related - I was convinced at least one of them was a Poo In Loo, but apparently except for the Negroid they're all Latino.

I wanted to be a detective or an FBI agent.

There's still time for me to do so. I've never liked those celebrities that have done nothing to become famous. I can understand those who actually CREATE things such as music, movies, books, etc. But what in the fuck have the Kardumbassians done for society? Have they made movies? Music? Books? No. They're useless cunts and if they died today, no one would really fucking care at all besides preteen whores and cucks.

Who is that blonde chick ok the left?

t. Low test cuck

She should really get an ass reduction. Bet the bitch can't even wipe her own ass.

>its a bunch of niggers guys and jew girls

That's Diddy, dumbass

how the fuck would you even take a shit? you'd have to grab your cheeks and spread em way out just so the shit could come out. her farts probably sound like a jackhammer.

>blonde

They all look the same. Guess we know who the nigger lover is.

No one taught them what true style is.

das it mayne

>tfw i wanted tout ne Charles Martel

I don't know any of these people and I get the feeling that nobody else does either.

Bitches ass reminds me of Rikishi. Her finisher must be sitting on Kanye's face.

Nah, it's not even that. I would've seen Usher if he were there but he wasn't

Americas pop culture needs to be nuked

>tfw wanted to have those mad liquid terminator powers like in the movie
>tfw never grew up

The ride sure is wild.

Can we hit Colbert first?

Nigger loving will be permantely cemented into the heads of every pre pubescent girl in America. I feel bad for Amerifats.

middle one is my gf

It looks like the Kardashians and Jenners, PDiddy and it look like Brie Larson.

Americans need to stop having girls.

GAY

I think it is just a picture of some young people acting the way they are taught to by (them)

As an American I agree. Jews are poisoning the world with these celebrities.

>ywn have all the komsomol pussy getting wet on a one sight of you.

youtu.be/84vbw_flvqA

are you threatening me?

Why are they all in a bathroom together?

Looks like Puff daddy and a bunch of trannies

kek

Sometimes I forget how autistic Sup Forums is.

Sure thing, watermelon boy.

for an orgy, probably