There's nothing wrong with cuckoldry under the right circumstances...

There's nothing wrong with cuckoldry under the right circumstances. As a married man you will eventually experience a decline in the quality of your sex life over time, I was unfortunately born with a small penis and it's gotten to the point where it just doesn't do the job for my wife anymore and she has stopped pretending that it does, I can either risk her one day deciding to cheat me in order to fulfill her animal desires or become a good husband and give my wife the pleasure she deserves by letting another man (a white bull) please her in a controlled environment. I don't see anything wrong this and i think it's a good way to improve our otherwise failing sex life instead of letting it disintegrate into something worse. At the end of the day we still love each other and sex is just one small part of a long-term relationship.

The only real problem I see with this is when the bull is a nigger.

Tell me what's wrong with this? Am I supposed to suffer the risk of divorce and be doomed because of something I can't control (small penis)? What would you have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come home white bull.

Your bait sucks. You should feel bad.

why can faggot op make threads but i'm rangebanned?

Your already divorced mentally or you wouldn't be allowing ur woman to cuck/ let it sink In ur now a dedicated suger cucky she uses and u think it's love xD about the benis size she knew your size when she married you why is it a problem now you insecure homo

Just make sure your wife fucks white guys and we're good cuckbro.

>There's nothing wrong with cuckoldry

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I have a small penis but I'm never going to get married. I'd rather be a lonely incel than a cuck.

If your penis is too small, just leg the bitch

Its fine aa long as she lets you sleep with Asian qt3.14

Most anti cuckolding are young guys who haven't yet accepted it as an arousing fetish. Or they aren't at that stage yet. 90% of men over 30 are sexually aroused by being cuckolded

Im average , I still have worries, but sex life isn't limited to your penis alone.
If you go for vanilla sex all the time even 25 inch mammoth won't get much action.

This bait is so bad I can't even greentext

kys. I hope you dont have kids

Lol you're fucked in the head

>advocating for cuckoldry
Kill yourself

You have a decent logic OP, and a bigger heart. But here's the thing, since instead of finding new ways of pleasure you choose to give her external dick, she'll now assume any external dick is OK. Should've found a way to integrate your minimal qualities with a pegging device, or another way to make your wife cum through you and not another man.

Anyway, best of luck

Our relationship is mostly fine it's just the sex life that's not good. I have tried everything I could including using toys, better foreplay, eating ass, etc. it just doesn't do it anymore. I feel like this could be a way to save this area of our relationship before it invades other areas.

Loneliness means more suffering than being a cuck, my friend. There is nothing worse than loneliness, it will lead to depression and suicide.

I'm 31 so this might be true. I'm not really aroused by it but I would rather my wife be happy and maintain our relationship.

It's not bait. I'm 100% serious. You can believe it or not.

Most anti-cuck sentiments are because the bull is usually black. Also I really have no control over the situation as you can't really increase penis size.

If you have another way to save my sex life, please let me know.

>getting married

There's your problem right there, cuck.

Sage

How old are you? Once you reach your mid-late 20s and 30s and see every single person you know getting married I can assure you'll also feel the pressure to settle down.

I too never considered myself ever being married when I was in my teens and early 20s but you grow up.

>Loneliness means more suffering than being a cuck, my friend. There is nothing worse than loneliness, it will lead to depression and suicide.
I have friends and relatives to partially alleviate that.. My life will be bleak but I've accepted my fate. I've been cucked by genetics, but I refuse to be willingly cucked by another man.

Mid 20s

The only real reason I have considered marriage is for tax purposes or having children.

Also, don't just get cucked if you're going to do that. Just call it an open relationship. It's just as degenerate, but it leaves open the chance that you can cuck her back.

You are a faggot.
When your sex drive lowers cheat to your wife, fuck your secretary and your wife's best friends, do exciting shit that your wife wouldn't never do, fuck all her friends and then when you go back to home fuck your wife, while trying to contain your laugh about you just fucked her best friend an hour ago.
You are a man, you are supposed to be a fucking machine
GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND FUCK BITCHES.

Or the pussy way, if you just marry: convince your wife to do degenerate acts with you,
fuck her I the ass, feigning it was just a mistake and then promising to wash the dishes in compensation(never do it).
Fuck her while she sleep, and at every location you go, weddings, birthdays funerals...

TL;DR:
BE A MAN, FUCK BITCHES
BE A PUSSY, FUCK JUST YOUR WIFE
BUT NEVER DO ANYTHING LESS MANLY THAN THESE.

If your spouse cannot accept you for who you are not with just what you can provide, you've just experienced failure in a relationship

A cuck is forever stuck in denial. You feed and house a leech who has absolutely no sense of obligation or loyalty to you. Your only interest in each-other is of a fetishist nature. There is no deeper meaning, no sublime love nor a "relationship of trust" as cucks often like to delude themselves.

The sexuality of your partner is something only you should be able to share with them, not with Tyrone from the projects.

You are being used and worst of all, you find it arousing.

>aussiecucks

so many (you)s up in this bitch

australian shitposting never fails

I would only recommend cuckoldry only in cases like me where the person has shit penis genetics and has tried every measure to please his companion but has failed. I would also join in on the sex too mind you I'm not gonna sit in the corner and masturbate to it, I'll join in too. But it's just to spice things up a bit.

m8 I'm telling you I just don't have that kind of sex drive or the package to be able to perform such feats. I'm funny, tall. fit and successful, I just got cucked by genetics in the penis department. It sucks how one thing you can't control can end up fucking you over in the long run. genetics is king over everything.

OP HAS A TINY DICK.

>unfortunately I was born with a small penis

I used to bang this girl, she was one of my somewhat friends but, not so much.. Anyways

She was with him the whole night, eyeing me, next day I got a call. She came over with her friend. I then proceeded to fuck her for the next year, despite him knowing.

He would be having a party and she would message me she wants to fuck, so I would just go, walk up in front of all his friends and stick my hand down her yoga pants to get a handful of ass.

Then she would go back to him the next day and cuddle / talk with him.

I admit.. It felt so good to steal a dudes girl and then fuck her while he knows it. I would fuck her, then tell her to go home and fuck him with out taking a shower. He messaged me one time and asked why there were bruises on her neck, he thought I tried to kill her.

Crazy ass bitch tho, gotta learn our lessons from odd places sometimes.

Why are people responding to this Aussie seriously?

I love Aus a lot and think his bants are amazing but come on guys?

I got cucked by a lesbian for white women, am I still a degenerate?

You say your dicks is tiny and that's the problem, but really? How tiny is it, like 2 inches erect?

Seriously, why the fuck hasn't Australia been range-banned from Sup Forums? They shitpost so much and almost never provide any actual on topic content.

Around there

>Serbia
>relevant opinion

Obvious shill thread is obvious. You guys know this is degenerate and wrong, no point in responding.

Like 4 inches but I've never properly measured it. I also weigh 390lbs so I'm a real catch.

Get an enlargement surgery, select the biggest recommended size possible and tell the doctor you want it 5 inches longer than that.
GO BIG OR GO HOME.

Play Russian roulette, nearly death experiences will trigger your desire to breed.
FUCK LIKE IF YOU SPEND 30 YEARS IN PRISON AND YOU ONLY HAVE 24H OF LIFE LEFT.

In a traditional family, cucks have no place.

It's only in a relationship where sex is the only reason of 2 people being together that this problem occurs. It's called "progressive".

Also, if you are not able to satisfy your woman, she might leave you for some ISIS dick

ever heard of PE mother fucker?

t. 4.5 incher now a solid 5.5 after years of dedication and hard work.

i mean, how small can yours be? as long as you're not some 2-3 incher you should be fine..

>white bull

posting in epic bait thread

>Get an enlargement surgery
Not an option. At all.

Sex is not the only reason but it still part of the overall relationship, only a person who has never been in a relationship would deny the importance of a healthy sex life.

I've seen ads but I always thought it was bullshit. That's a lot of effort for just an inch of improvement.

It's around 2.5-3 inches.

>5.5 after years of hard work

When will these fucking dicklets learn?

>I can risk her cheating on me
>or let her cheat on me

Retard cuck logic

Cuckoldry is not the same as cheating, retard.

Lose some fucking weight and your dick will be like 5 inches longer. With every 15 kg you lose you gain around an inch. Seriously quit being a cuck bitch.

Jokes aside OP, kill yourself my man. It's better than being a cuck.

Degenerate.