That amazing feel when you know he is gonna win and EU is saved and ready to fuck up the UK

That amazing feel when you know he is gonna win and EU is saved and ready to fuck up the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/30/macron-threatens-poland-future-sanctions-refusal-take-migrants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that his pedophile wife behind him?

It is his mum, she is very supportive and goes everywhere with him

he will force poland and hungary to leave turning EU into map gore

This, take rapefugees Poorland or no gibs,

fuckoff antifa. Macron is going to fuck us all.

VERY supportive

SPOOKY
P
O
O
K
Y

She really unnerves me...

Fuck my country.
I'm moving to North Korea if he wins.

Poland, if the EU goes to shit, break out the sabers again and hussar the rest of them to death, would you? We'll provide air support. Just don't become another EU puppet, for gods sake.

fucking hell poland get your shit together

jesus christ that bitch is ugly
he HAS to be gay

Ahahah Poland ? Not a EU puppet ?
It's gibs country. half their GDP is just Euro gibs.

He's going to lose

Le Pen isnt even against the EU anymore, she is just a normal commie now

I thought she was at least a MILF when she was younger, but no. She had a monkey face all her life.

Natural aristocracy.

she didnt even take his name
what a cuck

No, come to us, teach us parkour n shit

>what are you looking at, smoothskin?

parkour is gay.
You better keep that away from you!

You realise that he fully intends to rape Poland's economy until you start importing millions of shitskins right? It's one of his biggest campaign promises.

She has worse wigs and plastic skin compared to ET.

Jeez, imagine going home to that leathery sack of bones every night...I'd be fucked in the head too.

But i do it... so am i gay french bro? (we act all homo in events and shit so I can understand the stereotype)

>french deviants that shitpost about politics in an english anime-inspired imageboard
>fit enough to do parkour
pick one

British women are way prettier. Lel

parkour as an activity/hobby is gay. parkour as an applicable skill is top tier badassery.

Well, not considerably worse.

By god! What is that hideous straw haired beast to his left?

It's more of a I lost control over my bladder look
It's old peoples thing you know

That's to cover the fact he'd rather root little boys

JUST

Just run straight. Why would you go around jumping on everything ? Oh, because you're 14, under 100 lbs, retarded and too affraid to do a real sport.

I'm sure Helga fucks you good, user.

I want all poles to be deported back and poland excluded from the EU. I was those smug disapora shits to clean my toilet and not some foreigners.

GOOD SPEED MAKARON.

If you're 20 and still can't jump a fence/wall efficiently, you've pretty much failed as a human,

Your standard of achievement is pathetically low. Go eat more noodles, you might grow a bit, Ping Wing.

but im 6ft 1...

Oh look its the same thread by the same buttmad pole. You're only so angry because your gibs funding will be cut

women voted for him because he is very handsome

Brit here, I voted remain and I've been in a spurs of despair ever since Brexit. I prey for the sake of the EU and the future of Europe this man gets in power, this island needs to be punished, at the moment everyone is blinded by patriotism and I think macron can be the man to knock them of their pedestal. This whole island has turned grey, I'm not talking about the bad weather and ugly architecture, I'm talking about the people, bigoted pompous xenophobic chauvinistic cunts. Hopefully Scotland can get a referendum soon and join up with you lot again, we're all tired of the little englanders up here.

How did he fall for that?
He's obviously an idiot.

probably time to stop using fake tan and 'bed head' hair style when your 70

>tfw they have no face

Looks like something you'd see on a DFS weekend sale advert.

Fucking hell.

which translates to 4ft 5 when the bullshit is taken off.

Shut up Nicola.

OP is on the autism spectrum
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/30/macron-threatens-poland-future-sanctions-refusal-take-migrants/

EU NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED YOU DOUBLE FAGGOT

The eu will get even stronger without the uk

You deserve to die.

I know this is bait but some cucks feel people should be punished for voting differently to them

Yes, there's no more balance anymore and all in it will submit to Germany. We're aware of that, we don't care. Those in the EU that want to sign away their freedom to you have the freedom to do so.

We don't care anymore.

I want all poles abroad to be executed or sent to work camps.

I think that's his mom.

Good France is going to allow more shitskins in , we bomb france. Immigration problem solved.

Because she was the first one willing to sleep with him. It happens an awful lot and ruins a ton of relationships.

That's his mom

but a shit economy is the only thing stopping those shitskins hitching a ferry into Ireland.

can't stand being shorter, manlet?

Fuck off with EU. Germanistsn, French caliphate and Swedestan will fall into domestic war in 3-5 years max. We need to close borders ASAP, look at French fags 1.5 yr of state emergency lol at you subhumans.

MY FUCKING SIDES

roll

roll 1, 0-99

But nobody wants to leave. Not even poland...so i guess germany stays in charge

#Debat2017 meme if anyone still cares

>fuck up the UK
This is sick, why do people even think like this?

toppest of keks

They'll want to leave when the gibs dry up and the ficki ficki starts flooding in. We're seeing the fractures and Germany is only going to make it worse, but like I said I have no care you can all suffer together like one happy family.

Smelly dumb Polack scum. I can't wait for all your 'people' to leave my country.

From ruski to a leaf wew

COLOMBIA HERE I COME

>EU #1 soon

We also need to BTFO americans

Sounds like hooligan activity. Why the fuck do you want to jump walls and fences? They're there for a reason.

But then who will come to your rescue and have to save you from the other Europeans and hand your country back to you.....again?

I would bet you posted similar things about EU here. The gloves are off, fucking hypocrites. Cry moar

Look at every single anti-British thread today

Every single one of them

Even the one that supports fucking shitty India over Britain

They're all made by this one single butthurt Pole

Yes, Germany! Good Goy!

Fight us for your Polish masters! Holy shit you're nothing but subversive trash. You have to always be serving somebody 100% of the time, even if you don't know it.

Your bitterness is adorable

>Nignog comes steal your shit
>Walks up behind you, grabs your phone and bolts
>give chase, he runs up a wall and you can't reach him
Its just a skill to learn, not for doing hooligan activity, but as something practical to keep up your sleeve, like martial arts.

>A sovereign nation and a multinational globalist organisation are the same thing

EU is not a country you cuck. cry moar

If he wins enjoy the end of France.

Roll

Previously on the Walking Dead.

Re-roll

Look at everyone arguing because of a Pole

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Facts have no emotions.

That's why you learn ninjitsu and teleport behind him when you sense he's about to steal your shit? Why not just learn kung fu and fly over the fucking walls? If you get to use it once in your lifetime to catch up to a nigger it'll all be worth it, right?

Just look at that nose

Anyone else kind of glad continentals are destroying themselves with the EU? The continent has been nothing but trouble for us so we should welcome their demise.

Holy shit
>burger education
is literally fucking disgusting.

No, can't it just be for fun? better(and healthier) than sitting around posting on a Mongolian knitting forum all day?

and we're going to fuck your country dirty sponger
i hope EU will stop all the subventions for your country