Indian men should breed with White girls

not politics and current events

fuck off

Sage the poo

Sanity check here...are the memes for real?
> Whit genocide via replacement migration and affirmative action is real.
> destruction of marriage and family via unjust laws and normalizing of transkin has already happened.
> a group of rich investors, mostly Jewish, that wants open borders and one world government, controls the mainstream media and both sides of major political parties today, especially in the USA, today, and has for decades.
> Hitler was basically a good guy as political leaders go, and killed less than 5% of the number of civilians his enemies (Soviet Communists) killed.
> Communism = Jewish takeover. The Bolsheviks were almost all Jews.
> Global warming is a lie designed solely to push creating a world government that benefits rich capital owners.
> At current rates, White Americans will be a minority in about 20 years, and will lose political power (ie go below 30%, with non-whites unified against us) in about 40 years, leaving only a handful of elite families ruling over a mulatto slave class. Whites still free and unified at that time will be murdered by non-white mobs who believe they are doing the Lord's work, as happened to the Rhodesian nation when Britain backed their enemies.
> No one knows what we will experience after death, so I can't take comfort in an afterlife fantasy, ie I cannot an hero out of the coming struggle.

Please confirm for me that this (I lose my job in ~20 years, and get killed by hostile minorities in ~40 years) is the true state of affairs, and I am not insane.

sure, why not?

Too bad nobody wants to fuck Pajeets

How "tall" is this drwaf/ guy 5.8?

It's a goat fucker manlet around 5'5" I couldn't care less if you would gas him

lmao I have never seen even a mediocre fat white girl with a poojeet

Only one comes to mind and she was a drug addict and the dude was her dealer

>mfw poos are so repulsive that even prostitutes won't deal with them because they try to haggle on the price of a blowjob

Indian men should build loos for their poos

Do you want to know why indians here are always conservative?
It's because not even the sluttiest of liberals will fuck them

For Indian women it's because they are not cum dumps like their white women counterpart.

>Should breed with whites

Picks up the pic of Virgin at 50 muzzie.

indians would die out if their parents didn't arrange marriages for them, meaning it's always pretty fucking hilarious watching an indian trying to get with a girl, on his own

KEK
Indian women are gigantic sluts
Especially when they're sexually repressed with strict parents :)

Indian men smell like shit, stare too much, and are arrogant. It's the most unattractive combination of all time. Sage for shit thread.

No. Piss off Pajeet.

All women are whores, regardless of their culture or race. They're biologically encoded to be that way. Just because your strict parents force them to get married doesn't change their true female nature

All the Indian girls I know either fuck white guys or burn coal.

If your own pajeets won't fuck you what makes you think you can get white women (the most desirable women on the planet, generally)

>paris Hilton
>white or acceptable
as usual, pajeet begging for scraps around his masters table
history has important lessons for us anons.
pay attention

Indian men should poo in the loo.

Damn Khan Academy guy is looking good these days

Indians should breed with chimps to make it easier to potty train them.

lost it again

So would you marry and give your children to a chaste women who is also a virgin or a literal whore who has taken a good number of cocks in her?
Also former is conservative aligned, those values you pass on to your children as well.

that guy is an Arab lmao

All women are sluts, but if they have sex with only one man they can be useful in bringing up a good family.

Same reason for whites marrying Christian conservative women; no one wants to get their bloodline and values mixed with a whore.

No woman ever has sex with just one man

>No women ever has sex with just one man

Kek.
Like I am starting to know where degeneration among whites comes from.

No he is salman khan

That's not an Indian, I bet my bottom that he's either from North India, which means a paki. Either he's a half breed

Indians don't like women, just poop

Please tell me he didn't plow that, for his sake