Called Drumpf a cocksucker

>called Drumpf a cocksucker
>caused r/The_Donald to act like Drumpf cocksuckers themselves by #LeFireColbert XD

Is he, dare, I say it, /ourguy/?

He is literally John Podesta's guy.
Pizzagate is real.

He's brave enough to stand up against his Jewish network owners and speak out against their White House puppet.

Definently /ourguy/

I can't watch any mainstream comedians anymore because of the last election.

you are awfully bad at this you stupid fucking shill

Unironically, Colbert is triggering T_D and Chan.

>Muh Freedom of Speech
Oh how the tables have turned. Are we, dare I say it, the SJW's in this situation?

We do believe in freedom of speech. That doesn't mean speech is without consequences. Educate yourself.

is this the guy from the Angel show?

Not this meme again.

Le_rebbit ruins everything ;_;

le_donald pls leave.

Considering you're an obvious nu/pol/ redditor from your typing, yeah he's /yourguy/. Now fuck off

HAHAH FAGGOTS LOL - edgy teen circa 2001
Also Colbert 2016

>When liberals can't handle their own tactics
muh oppression
muh victim status
; _;

Yeah you really showed those triggered liberals by literally BAWWWWWing over a stupid joke. ;_;

>>>/le_doland/

He would be our guy if he said trump had Jewish dicks packing his mouth full instead of this Putin horseshit

Cocksuckers need to be called out and held accountable

Colbert is a saint

If Colbert was drowning I'd throw him a brick.
He's suck a cuckmaster on the late show and turned it into a political propaganda theater and the sheep just flock to it. I also think its pretty disrespectful to straight up call the POTUS a cocksucker on TV and just a sign of the downward spiral our shit societies are taking.

bump

They are so fucking desperate to distance them selves from those labels and becuse they know how fucked they are now they have to say shit like this to try and muddy the water while at the same time throwing their own ideology under the bus. I have said this so many times when a concept they create does not work they project it onto someone else as hard as they can.
Progressivism is done

>Trust me goy, you should like a shitlib comedian because reddit hates him
No thanks, Schlomo

This

I'd be more confused if Reddit did like him
The guy is insufferable to watch

>Hey guys look at this (issue)
>Hey guys have an empty oneliner about this (issue) that pulls it out of context
>Hey guys thanks for the cheering

If you like him there is something wrong with you

Spoken like a true Antifa.

You have a good point and I agree but do they really have room to complain?

Haha, almost forgot we're dealing with liberals here. That's all they fucking do.

to all newfags

>type in "sage" in the option bracket
this makes sure that this shill shit doesnt get bumped upwards