What can be done about the extreme population growth that will happen in Nigeria?

What can be done about the extreme population growth that will happen in Nigeria?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/opinion/brian-hayes-eu-could-disintegrate-on-back-of-migration-policy-failure-1.2410453
youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nature will find a solution itself: Starvation.

They will have to import food to survive.

A lot of western countries do this already.

Ebola

mfw until I went to an english speaking country, I always pronounced Nigeria and Niger with a "g" as in "good".

And totally got away with a correction.

Then why are there so many currently? It's overpopulated.

Because the west keeps feeding them.

There's an Irish MEP called Brian Hayes who is a member of the ruling party.

He says Europe must use Nigeria's booming population to its advantage.

>But we must recognise that population growth in Africa over the next 30 years will see an additional billion people being born in that continent. That’s twice the size of Europe. By 2050 the population of Nigeria in 10 years could be over 400 million people. The pressures of population growth in other parts of the world will inevitably bring more people to Europe. We need to turn it to our advantage.

irishtimes.com/opinion/brian-hayes-eu-could-disintegrate-on-back-of-migration-policy-failure-1.2410453

Africans in Ireland have an employment rate of 40% which is their official massaged figure.

The West can stop giving them aid stop accepting any immigrants from there. Once that happens then who gives a shit?

Lol that is very funny mt lovely roach

Biafran independence

They will all go to Europe, Inshallah

>Nigeria's population is expected to grow from ~180m now, to ~900m in 2100.

There is no way that foreign aid can keep up with that demographic explosion. Once the whole foreign aid scheme is overwhelmed, you get almost 1 billion new "refugees" heading to Europe.

They could amass an army and start wars to annex their neighboring lands. Sounds like a win-win for nigeria.

They will all come to Europe.

Have extremes growth.

Honestly... we're gonna have to kill them. The movie interstellar references killing poor people to save the world. Apparently it wasn't plan b either as it happened in past tense. Either way we have to kill them. Or at least stop wasting resources on them when they're constantly starving despite aid from thousands of organizations.

The Igbo establish Biafra and cleanse the country of musselmen

Nothing, Nigerian politicians are sociopaths that wont give a shit if 70% of their population starves to death.

Mass emigration to Europe to alleviate the strain on the country's resources and infrastructure.

There is no strain though, the population develops and enriches Nigeria

nigeria is supposed to be pronounced like nig-area.

We must be more Sex junk than Africans to conplete our perfection, we must each white have 60 children

The biggest strain that Nigeria faces in the lack of diversity, therefore they must export their diversity to the far reaches of the western world.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't make a thicc Catholic Nigerian girl my wife besides muh racemixing

AIDS

Because your kids won't look like you and they'll probably have an identity crisis when they realise they don't fit in either culture.

make them stay in nigeria i what should be done

Nigerians actually make very good tenants.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U

Actually Nigerians are fairly intelligent. There is one tribe, the Igbo I believe, who have a 100 IQ average. They're known as the Jews of Africa. Nigeria is even smart enough to game China. China wants Nigerias resources, but Nigeria stipulates equal trade, so for every chink they send into Nigeria, a Nigerian is sent to China. Hence Chinese mad af that they're getting N I G E R E D in their port cities

BBC is certainly not a meme in dicklet land

>that Irish cuck submissively sitting down with his hands in his pockets get BTFO by a Nigerian 6 inches shorter and 40 lbs lighter than him

>be american
>10 girlfriends and make 60 children
>70 of the children aborted

Sucks for Chinese though. Imagine living in a city with a 2 to 1.5 male to female ratio. The rich fucks are already amassing harems of women. And then you have to see Madik Mufoga swaggering around shirtless with his Chinese bride

So rather than fix shit in their continent these ass-hats are saying we should take them in, because of muh pathological altruism... What do they have to gain by bringing misery over here!?

Only thing I can think of is Soros cash.
This guy was listed in leaked Soros documents as an ally in the EU.

We could utilize the combined autism of all Sup Forumsacks to program a computer virus that can infect humans. It should target only blacks, and it should be very deadly.

Easier just to totally isolate their continent. Let them sort it out. Prosper or die on their own.

We're verging on Sweden 2.0 even though we're 90-95% white. The level of cuckness is astounding.

>Actually Nigerians are fairly intelligent
Let this meme die already.

The excess will migrate in Europe, Norway included, it's the globalist plan and it will happen.

Attempting to civilize Africa and intermingle with niggers whatsoever was a big fucking mistake

>Actually Nigerians are fairly intelligent

Tell that to the South Africans who have to deal with their gang and drug related violence, and occupying abandoned buildings in Jburg

Nature give them oil to somewhat tolerate overpopulation.

A globalist jew (and the master of Macron), named Attali, has the exact same rhetoric, the Camp of the Saints will happen everywhere in Europe.

That's what you get for colonisation tbqh laddypoo

Send them hentai, anime, video games. And they'll probably be extinct in 2050.

That's more what we have for decolonizing Africa.
If we and the british still had a tight grip on the niggers t we would have prevented that, they would probably be at South African rank (so still in growth but under 3).

>help Biafran secession
>nigerians muzzies starge to death while christian biafrans strive thanks to oil exploitation