www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#62cadf023f9f
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/02/chuck-schumer-trump-not-much-role-budget-negotiations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a woovement

>Angry polish slav coming premature
Can`t say that I am suprised

New healthcare bill is 3 NO votes away from failing.

Republicans are going to sabotage everything again.

defend this

Has Trump been talking to Trudeau lately?

World-wide Awoo!

>Can`t keep his own party in check
Failure.

ACHOO

>German watching up close but not really participating

Can't say I'm not surprised, cuck.

>annoying crypto shill on german proxy
yeah yeah

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Well, they'd better figure this shit out. I still think they should go for the pure repeal. Put on Truml's desk what they put on King Nigger's.

we are awoovement~

>Steal the majority of Obama's spending and use it to start your wall

I've got to go, so this is my last thread. Somebody will have to take over

Who here misses the old Sup Forums that actually supported evidence based research and not pseudo science infowars tier nonsense?

Man made global warming is real, 99% of all scientist agree upon that.

Where is the Sup Forums that wants green energy, like nuclear fusion. You've become literall coal burners.

Holocaust deniers will always be frowned upon even here on this board. People joke about it because we are not political correct but we still know it really happened because most of us aren't complete retards.

wan

Have lost any wars to the Eternal Emu lately? Also your latest meme is already stale.

All these screams of joy on your pic fill me with determination.

this is literally nothing wrong with using coal as an energy source

OUR GRIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Conservativism was a mistake

holy shit you can smell the butthurt in that post.

Wow you are really fishing for replies. You even modified it to include the holocaust.

>123898028
I bet you're against nuclear fission power too :^)

Wrong. Its bad because we have alternative sources now

That's offensive

lol at this repost edited to include holocaust denial

Bless you.

>Trump's first budget is actually Obama's
What kind of inter-dimensional board game is this?

Okay

SAY IT WITH ME

NEOCON DON

The media seems to have dropped muh russia. Interesting, how that worked out.

I reposted because I want an actual debate, but everyone already left because we hit 300

shes so cute :3

Just gonna post this tactical redpill for the newcomers, before I Go

As for our little slaves, you have your job. Entertain us, that's all you're good for!

Reposting;
Because Obama didn't get a budget for 2017, the Senate had to do a reconciliation spending bill, which means the Senate needed 60 votes for it. Do the R's have 60 seats in the Senate? No. Therefore, negotiation. R's got whatever they could scrape and same with the D's.
It's not that hard to understand

>Dr. John Brignell, retired professor of industrial instrumentation at the University of
Southampton in Britain, composed a list of alarmist claims in news reports that man-made global warming causes or has caused:

>acne, agricultural land increase, Afghan poppies destroyed, Africa devastated, African aid threatened, Africa in conflict, aggressive weeds, air pressure changes, Alaska reshaped, allergies increase, Alps melting, Amazon a desert, American dream end, amphibians breeding earlier (or not), anaphylactic reactions to bee stings, ancient forests dramatically changed, animals head for the hills, Antarctic ice grows, Antarctic ice shrinks, Antarctic sea life at risk, anxiety treatment, algal blooms, archaeological sites threatened, Arctic bogs melt, Arctic in bloom, Arctic ice free, Arctic lakes disappear, Arctic tundra to burn, Atlantic less salty, Atlantic more salty, atmospheric circulation modified, attack of the killer jellyfish, avalanches reduced, avalanches increased, Baghdad snow, Bahrain under water, banana grow, beer shortage, beetle infestation, better beer, bit melt faster, billion dollar research projects, billion homeless, billions face risk, billions of deaths, bird distributions change, bird visitors drop, birds confused, birds return early, birds driven north, bittern boom ends, blackbirds stop singing, blizzards, blue mussels return, bluetongue, brains shrink, bridge collapse
(Minneapolis), Britain Siberian, British garden change, brothels struggle, brown Ireland, bubonic plague, budget increases, Buddhist temple threatened

>we have the luxury of picking and choosing what we use to make electricity when we aren't even energy independent
kill yourself senpai

>The media seems to have dropped muh russia. Interesting, how that worked out.
Comey will be appearing at the Senate Judiciary Committee today to talk about Russia

>tfw seeing more and more "drumpf is finished" threads / posts on my main boards

What's going on? Did Trump fuck up or are the shills just expanding their efforts

that was a nice day

Haha you aren't getting a wall, you're getting a wall-like structure

Thank you.

By cute you mean soaked

>"Unfortunately the president did not play much of a role — much of a positive role — in these budget negotiations, but hopefully, that may change because the results have been so good and so fine,” Schumer said.

Kek. I love their anger. It's so delicious.

Do you want it to pass in the first place? Do you know what's in it?

>Trump's budget is Obama's because he had to get it passed through congress

>Hillary on Morning Jew

NO you are the retard. You should do something about it. Invest in nuclear energy and build more windmills.

Trump is funding Planned Parenthood, Obamacare, Sanctuary cities and every other democrat demand in exchange for a couple hundred million to upgrade a small amount of border fencing.

Lewd.

Stop spreading your horrible lies.

oh no please dont go only you are capable of the important and highly intricate task of copy pasting content from the OP in order to create a new thread

huge influx of normies since March

How do we fix the Ryan problem?

Forbes does not seem to work with archive.is.

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#62cadf023f9f

>building collapse, building season extension, bushfires, business opportunities, business risks, butterflies move north, camel deaths, cancer deaths in England, cannibalism, cataracts, caterpillar biomass shift, cave paintings threatened, childhood insomnia, Cholera, circumcision in decline, cirrus disappearance, civil unrest, cloud increase, cloud stripping, cockroach migration, coffee threatened, cold-climate creatures survive, cold spells (Australia), cold wave (India), computer models, conflict, conflict with Russia, coral bleaching, coral reefs dying, coral reefs grow, coral reefs shrink, cost of trillions, cougar attacks, cradle of civilization threatened, crime increase, crocodile sex, crops devastated, crumbling roads/buildings/sewage
systems, cyclones (Australia), cyclones (Myanmar), danger to kids’ health, Darfur, death rate increase (US), Dengue hemorrhagic fever, depression, desert advance, desert retreat, disappearance of coastal cities, diseases move north, Dolomites collapse, ducks and geese decline, dust bowl in the corn belt, early marriages, early spring, earlier pollen season, Earth biodiversity crisis, Earth light dimming, Earth lopsided, Earth melting, Earth morbid fever, Earth on fast track, Earth slowing down, Earth spins faster, Earth to explode, Earth upside down, Earth wobbling, earthquakes, El Niño intensification, erosion, emerging infections, encephalitis, English village lost, equality threatened, Europe simultaneously baking and freezing, entrophication, evolution accelerating, extinctions (human, civilization, logic, Inuit, smallest butterfly, cod, ladybirds

>TRUMP'S ACCESS HOLLYWOOD TAPES CAME OUT AND THEN PODESTA'S EMAILS WERE STOLEN!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!! HOW CONVENIENT!!!!

Stop trying to piggy-back on the Shitposting of your ancestors, put some effort into it.

Very

>small amount of border fencing.
40 miles to be exact

Post your rare HillPepes. Here's my contribution.

Shills.

Trump has talked about using nuclear power

>actual debate
>removes 99% of the board by dis-inviting holocaust deniers

Good luck.

>a concise list of relevant facts are shitposting

It wasn't Trump's budget, but yes, that's literally it. Good to see you finally grasped the essentials.
The budget of 2018 which will be discussed in September, that only needs 50%+1, so it's way easier to pass, because you only need to appease one party.

Who is she anyways?

>former trump supporter here guys really... we gotta "hold him accountable"
>to do this i'm gonna spend an autistic amount of energy trying to demoralize people who voted for trump online all day for no reason
someone explain i dont get it

What is there to fix? Truml seems to enjoy is spankings.

*sips tea*

>meme arrows on Joe

damn i'd slapfuck the shit out of that fat chink in the last panel tho

No Obamacare bailout. That narrative was BTFO by Mulvaney yesterday. It's fake news

Xi is helping give Trump cover over wanting to talk to Duterte over Korea

Fresh Hillpepe. I'm the creator of over 200 Hillpepes. Teehee.

*refills mug and sips tea*

>greentexting on twitter

9.99% agree with me that earth is the center of the universe. muta plebeius

>Chuck Schumer: Trump ‘Did Not Play Much of a Role’ in Budget Negotiations; Praises 'Phenomenal Paul Ryan'

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said at a press conference on Capitol Hill on Tuesday that President Donald Trump “did not play much of a role” in the budget negotiations that led to a proposed appropriations bill that will fund the government through September.

Schumer, however, praised others on both sides of the aisle for their efforts in the budget deal. Aside from an increase in military spending and an increase in funding for some aspects of border security, the deal did not contain much of what the president has said are his priorities, including replacing Obamacare, defunding Planned Parenthood, and cutting spending on wasteful programs in the arts and those focused on climate change.

“Our Republican colleagues I give them a lot of credit — Mitch McConnell — we worked very well together — Leader Pelosi, Speaker Ryan as well,” Schumer said, adding the names of the Democrats and Republicans in both chambers responsible for leading on appropriations.

“We all worked as a team,” Schumer said. “And we came up with a very good solution for the people here.

“But it shows we Democrats want to work with our Republican colleagues,” Schumer said. “And when they work with us, it’s great.”

“Unfortunately the president did not play much of a role — much of a positive role — in these budget negotiations, but hopefully, that may change because the results have been so good and so fine,” Schumer said.

By the end of September, a new funding bill will have to be crafted to avoid a government shutdown. That budget will be the first originated from the Trump White House.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/02/chuck-schumer-trump-not-much-role-budget-negotiations/

Joe is one of us. I bet you he calls us niggers all the time

Lmfao at you calling her a chink. Aren't you a jap?

Jessica Unruh

NORMIES GET OUT!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reminder for the first time in eight years Republicans got large amounts of defense spending without equal amounts in non-defense spending.

>It wasn't Trump's budget,
But it was, just because he caved like a limp wristed faggot doesn't mean it isn't his.
>Trump had to get 60% of votes
>This relieves Trump of all responsibility
>Trump's a good boy who dindu nuffin
Can you bend the truth any further?

is slate /our guys/?

College kids are being given assignments to infiltrate Sup Forums. Shills are out in mass. There is no such thing as a Hillpepe no matter what the shills in this thread say.

>Phenomenal Paul Ryan

this general is full of bots

wtf I trust schumer now

Say what you want about Stormers, but they do look out for their own. They are about to eclipse le based stick mans fund too.