The ultimate Red Pill

Spending your day being an asshole to strangers is literally the worst way to blow your time on Earth, kids. You’ll literally never look back at the time you spent on this when you’re, for instance, 63, and say to yourself, “Yeah, that was a good use of my twenties.”

blow it out your ass

My redpill is to pay off my debts, buy a van, pack it full of shit, head out west, get off the grid and smoke weed all day.

I can tell my niece or nephews about the victories we had in the great meme wars.

A troll today keeps the jew at bay.

You're a fucking faggot

Yea because we go around acting like a dick in our real lives. And yea this place is 100% a reflection of ourselves. We act like this IRL.

You're literally a faggot
It's not because of the weed

You are just mad because you were with (her) for the great meme wars.

>buy a van, pack it full of shit
I was unaware it was so easy for an Indian to migrate to the US

You lifted this from that gay beardstick's idiot blog. Either that or you're actually him, in which case you should ram some 00 steel wool up your peckerhole and then blog about it.

>Spending your day being an asshole to strangers is literally the worst way to blow your time on Earth, kids.
Do you seriously equate behavior on a Cambodian skiing forum to how people actually act outside of internets?
Jesus christ you are a fucking faggot of epic proportions.
sage

Shhhhhhhh don't tell them asshole

>Spending your day being an asshole to strangers is literally the worst way to blow your time on Earth, kids

I disagree. The guy at the park near me spends all day and all night screaming obscenities at strangers and he seems completely content.

you just used the word "literally" twice in two sentences

you sound like a fag and your shit is all retarded

The final redpill is a wish and lust for death of both yourself and everything around you

>“Yeah, that was a good use of my twenties.”
You are way too presumptive. If you don't like it here, then leave. My presumption is you are either getting paid to be here, or are doing the bidding of your humanities "professor"; just like all the other shills.

Enjoy your stay.

Literally fuck off.

:^)

youre right

>like, ohmigod, like, literally.

Suck my dick

Kys

Holy shit a Swede with a half decent post
Like omagah kys

This

Do what makes you happy and help others if you can