A Japanese think we need 200,000 immigrants

Sup Forums, I am living in Japan and have a passport of Japan.

And I think Japan need 200,000 immigrants.

Japan face over two decades declining economy.

Our real income decline too, people's standard of living is decreasing too.
One reason prevent Japan from economic growth is decreasing and ageing population.
C will be decreased so "I" will not increase or decrease. Government have been trying increasing "G" but Japan has highest Debt/GDP ratio in the world.

We have no choice but accept 200,000 immigrants. (population will decrease 300,000 per year for 100years. so this is minimum number)

And... I am not crazy "shill". This is recommended by UN, IMF, OECD, World bank and many famous economists.

homogeneous society is not perfect, not even good, it is suffering. we need diversity and multiculturalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Multiculturalism costs money. You will only make your problems worse.

>it's this thread again
Either that or cut the welfare and public services.
Your choice.
also
>inb4 retards start freaking out and think 200k people over several decades is a large amount and will threaten "muh culture" (as if it hasn't already been disfigured by american ingerences) in a country of a hundred million

so?

more C is good for I because there is multiplier effect.

Learn economics. you moron

Assuming Japan really is fucked without foreign workers why go for niggers and shitskins?

You have nearby populations that will integrate and mix well like the Chinese or the Koreans. You can also go for Thailand if you want darker skintone.

If you're desperate I'm sure plenty of weaboos with marketable skills will happily move to Japan.

Because selective picking is racism.

plus, If other nations avoid to take these people, it mean Japan has chance to take quality immigrants from them.

>why go for niggers and shitskins?
No one is even proposing that (other than OP's stale pasta).
Especially since the plans would be to simply increase the caps on yearly arrivals, not lighten the vetting process (that still requires you to have an academic degree to be allowed in, or to be married to a japanese national) which already excludes 98% of Africa and the Middle-East

well maybe you people should have fucked your women instead of your pillows

You're annoying
youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc

Are you this guy?

only let Koreans or chinks in. maybe whites, but whatever you do, don't let a single nigger cross that boarder.

Have you wondered why other nations are avoiding to take these people in?

I'll give you a hint, look at the places where these people come from, look at their countries, the future they built for themselves. And look at what happens when you let them in, they swarm you, they literally flood you, and they bring the worse with them.

Japan needs a new war
I sense a lack of morale

here. this is why I call Japanese idiot.

You can not have korean and japanese passportt at same time.

Japan don't allow double citizenship

How will different people than your own solve the problem of overworking your people to literal death?

The Korean one is an old passport.

Dude you are so baka!!! You are over populated there is too much people living in Japan already. You can't even get into metro without being squeezed like fish in can. Your govermemt should let japanese people to travel and work abroad because there is too much of you in your country. Taking immigrants will destroy you.

so you post outdated shit picture?

fuck off moron. you are literal dumb

wao

Stop making these fucking threads you retard.

this

Ugh! This thread again, saged and pic related

Now fuck off English teacher

Guess that's another one to add in the "people who you recognize on Sup Forums" list

again

build robots to boost your economy. they won't rape your women.

If you encourage ethnic Japanese to return and you promote immigration from north eastern Asian nations, other than China, it shouldn't be a big deal.

You people are newfaggots for keeping these threads alive, fuck you all, everyone below me is also a fucking idiot, i am certain you are all from /r/TheDonald, now go fucking back

Okay, give me a job and I will immigrate to your country and sleep with your women

You fucking autistic CUNT how many times are you going to make this thread, only to get shit on EVERY TIME

Can I? I will work hard pay my taxes and be a good nigger I promise.

I only want in exchange a qt 3.14 nip gf and a house in rural area if possible close to mountain and sea.

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your post up with /r/TheDonald in another tab and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting newfaggot that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass but you don't use a picture for now. I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums responding to a slide thread. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a Redditor. A pathetic Donaldfag Redditor NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "Well uhh i don't think Japan should have Immigrants because it's bad" even though the same thread he posts in has been reposted at least a hundred thousand times
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

If you take muslims they will just leech on you welfare.

geee i wonder why (((they))) want (((multiculturalism))) in every homogeneous society.

also saged.

fuck off shill.

orly? tell us roo fucker, what is the super important pizzagate/pedowood/badselfeater/happeningthatsnothappening thread that we are sliding? Inform me. I'm just a fat stupid american that needs to be spoonfed both literally and figuratively.

what makes you believe immigrants will contribute productively to japanese society?

in Tokyo I saw and was approached by Nigerian scum who must work for yakuza or within the informal economy

what makes you think more these people will want to work hard and pay tax to Japanese government?

You really are a newfaggot, straight from the donald i rekon huh? Scared, don't know how to react pal to this new website? Well let me tell ya somthin fella, this is a dog eat dog website, if you show any sign of newfaggotry you will be eaten, nothin more too it, take this as a word of advice, kiddo

>dingo eat dingo

Sup Forums near totally ignores the issue of declined fertility rates, most seem to think having large families is only for Sub-Saharans. It's like how libtards underplay a ton of issues, thinking everything would be solved if the other side were to surrender. Japan shows how wrong that is, it's a living example of what Western Europe would look like if it hadn't taken migrants and if it were conservative for the past few decades. That said I don't think accepting immigrants is the answer (it's only a short term solution). Japanese people need to have more children, this can be achieved through increased religiousity and by discouraging female higher education

>Japan face over two decades declining economy
>we need diversity and multiculturalism

Better import unskilled, uneducated and radically intolerant third worlders into your country then. Everyone knows that they're great for boosting the economy, the cost of replacing all the windows they smash alone will be in the hundreds of thousands, and let's not forget the overtime medical staff will get treating whoever gets run over by a tolerance truck of peace.

Why don't you guys start having babies? Japanese people are as horny as anyone else. Have some cute babies!

>This is recommended by UN, IMF, OECD, World bank and many famous economists.
there aren't enough ((())) to properly format this sentence

Take whites or east Asians only.

>]
Put sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options barPut sage in the options bar

Hehe, yeah what ever pal, i can already see you have a long way to go, just remember, when ever you see these sorts of threads, be smart about it, don't go chargin in head first thinkin your gonna change people's minds, these people make a mockery of your type

Look. Anti-japan activity is always in Sup Forums

Get women out of the workforce!
They will get bored and want to fill that void with raising children.

Didn't you said 7 threads ago that that was the last thread? Didn't you said we don't have any "real" argument? Why are you here then if our opinion and facts aren't real? Is your job as english teacher that boring? Just neck yourself already.

>i can already see you have a long way to go
We are all gonna make it.

Posting this again to remind people if you post in this thread without saging your a newfaggot

Fuck off Jew. Leave Japan alone.

this
we don't need mudslimes to start showing up in anime

You are a loser working in Japan as an English teacher and now posing as a nip. That's your ugly nip wife's passport.

you need to put your women back in their place and get them pumping out more nip babies

I wonder (((who))) is behind these incessant daily threads about Japan needing multiculturalism and immigrants?

Hmmm who could have made this thread?????

*laughs in sheckle*

>newfags are like a game to me

You need to breed more, you cucks!

Nice mask hunni ;3

What Japan really needs is for NEETs to start spreading their seed. That's the solution.

and woman do not want such seed

So another rinse and repeat thread.

Nice passport, does it also contain your working Visa, David-sama?

I was in Japan last year and I only got 2 Tinder matches in 3 weeks, and they were both over 30. In every other Asian country I've been in having a white cock is enough to get top QT with minimal effort.

Japan being celibate NEET's is not just a meme, their women literally don't want to fuck.

you need 200000 more nukes more like

200.000 is a TINY % of your population.

Do it like Canada and Australia did it. Put programs in place to bring only the talent you need.

Sup Forums can keep crying about it.

You don't realise how this is going to go.
(((They))) are going to conveniently increase the number of immigrants and decrease the quality.

don't accept muslims and you'll prob be fine. there are good latinos, but avoid the dirty lazy ones

DO you ever get tired of doing this?

so fucking sick of seeing and filtering your thread every other day. fuck off gook

Why would I ever want to move to Japan, the land of suicide and unhappy work slaves. I'm comfy here.

It's a neurotic jewess for those that don't know.
Living in an homogenous nation where she can't blend in and hide her jewery is driving it insane(r).

Don't listen to the shills OP. California economy is booming thanks to multiculturalism, migrant labor and H1B1 visas. Our state is a paradise. Japan will be a paradise too when it opens up it's borders.

If Japan doesn't improve, please come to California. You are always welcome and you make our state better.

This is a bait or you are a fucking retard

Fuck that noise Nip-bro. Stay homogenous. You think it's just a coincidence that Japan has managed to maintain almost a millennium of cultural heritage while maintaining an almost completely homogeneous population? I've been a filthy hakujin in Japan enough to know that Japan > every 'multicultural' nation on earth.

You don't need immigrants you just need to root more, and kick those fucking chink locusts out of your country.

You'll never do it. You as a people would rather go extinct than let gaijin sully your islands.

In any case Fukushima is going to force you all off your islands in short order anyway, it'll be either leave or die.

Shut the fuck up you cuckold. Give a tax break to families with 3 children, and suddenly you have more japs. Also destroy all condoms

You need is less taxes and end the Central Bank.
Japan has high living costs and raising a family in Japan is difficult.

Really man? I was in Japan for less than 24 hours (layover from Taiwan to Seattle) and I lost count of how many Tinder matches I scored (including school girls of questionable age).

>The mandatory once a day "Japan needs 200,000 immigrants" thread

I admire your dedication Gook but I'm afraid I don't agree.

Do spics even work jobs in Silicon Valley and Hollywood, the only places holding up your state from becoming Little Mexico?

An influx of unskilled laborers isn't going to magically fix your economy. All the new welfare provisions you'll need to keep the migrants afloat will surely make it worse.

me japanese, me play joke
me post on Sup Forums and get (You)s post

They do the jobs we don't want.

>in Tokyo I saw and was approached by Nigerian scum who must work for yakuza or within the informal economy

You must look like a proper bitch if they targeted you. They only go for the most beta looking of tourists, Niggers are pack animals and they always go for the weakest target.

I never saw them outside Kabukicho and Roppongi and they never approached me. From what I could gather, they're not openly linked to the Yakuza outside of drug deals.

fuck off fake nip

sage

Jokes aside, I wonder what Japanese racemixing propaganda would actually look like

You're a disgrace for the great Japanese people. Probably some baka gaijin and not a real Jap

I agree, America needs s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ Mexicans to pick c̶o̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ oranges.

Blurry.

Please don't do it senpai

Imagine your beautiful clean polite country overrun with chons and chinks

Makes me sad to think about even though I'm not Japanese :/

It depends who you let in.

You let muslims in, you're done for.

You let whites in , you have some chance of survival.

But overpopulation is a big problem, you don't want to be penalized by Bill Nye the Science Guy do you

No we pay them. They get paid pretty well. I've sure the cucks living in Buttfuck, Nowhere, USA could make a good living here but they're rather stay close to their Whataburger or whatever local regional fast food chain.

Take educated whites, don't do what the west has mistakenly done and import niggers and muslims.

>This is recommended by UN, IMF, OECD, World bank and many famous economists.
are you are fucking retard?

It's not like you're using them to push down wages or anything baka

Reporting you for spam and useing a proxy to fool us into thinking you are Japanese. We all know you are just an English teacher who can get any Japanese women to fuck hik because even by thier standards your ugly as shit. Type sage in options.

Focus on automation, you will suffer irreperable harm by allowing niggers and muslims into your country, so if you're importing, try to import non chinese asians and whites.

There is no need to infinitly expand countrys economy GDP per capita is where its at.