>wonder if he is going to axe people
>niggers
>chinks
Life in germany is living hell

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey, at least you are rich.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

You had one job, Fritz.

Hey I have that too. Everytime I see a foreign guy with his hands in his pockets, I think he's gonna stab people or blow up. It's funny cuz I'm turkish.

Mfw, my hands are also in my pockets.
>mfw, what if he's thinking the same thing

I don't understand anything anymore.

Heil Hitler

are you talking about vienna or germany
because that description would match both in my experience

Just out of curiosity, why do you think lots of turks move to europe?
I've talked to some middle easterners and indians here, they say they come to australia because there is a pervasive but subtle culture of corruption and nepotism. How does that differ from turkey?

>It's funny cuz I'm turkish.

because of the (almost) conditionless welfare system.
they come here to leech.

I went for a interview at woolies, point black this fucking black as sudanese rubber farmer indian who btw couldn't speak a fucking word of proper english. Hitting all the wrong notes with consonants and vowels etc. stereotypical as fuck, told me point blank (half indian anglo, i know i know gas me etc real white wannabe) told me in 'confidence' that he doesnt like working with aussies and was so happy to be working with indians and how he prefers it sooooooooooo much. I just sat there blankly thinking about the literal murder suicide I would have to commit leaving that interview with my dignity intact. Not that I haven't already lost it being on here grovelling about race. But when he said it I couldn't believe it. Like after years being here and laughing at everything in an ironic un-experienced kind of way. I got the proof I needed to know the west won't make it past 2100. (unless things change)

Lots of them came after the war as part of the effort to rebuild. They stayed, they bred like crazy and Germany has easy-to-access gibs so their friends and families come too.
Another consequence of the war essentially. If anything, the Turks are a secret weapon against radical Islam. They call themselves Muslims but they do not want sharia law. There is no way they want to give up their weed, alcohol, rap music and western wannabe ghetto culture

>half indian anglo

You should have told him you don't associate with untouchables, even whites are above him.

I was literally just shocked. I couldn't believe how real it was. Like he was so happy to have me in there etc. Like whites are quite literally facilitating their own demise by not taking the managerial roles from these people. I mean it is woolies and he just the floor manager, but still. Was surreal.

>western wannabe ghetto culture

This is entirely your fault.

A similar thing happened to a fast food chain near my house. They got a new Indian manager and within 2 years all the staff were Indian. I don't even live in a particularly Indian neighbourhood, the manager just went nuts with tribalism and pootrified the store.

POOTRIFIED.

once went for a job interview to a place with all men working there, it was a Pizza Hut, nothing special. Point is, this black woman turned up to the interview with me, they took me first and then her. The guy actually said to me "sorry pal, we have to hire her as we could be SUED" I just stood there confused, and in terms of qualifications neither of us had any.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SUED. THAT IS LITERAL GROUNDS FOR DISCRIMINATION at least in australia WTF thats fucking insane!

Aye, but I was due for another interview. Plus in this day and age, even mentioning a persons race (that isn't white) is racist.

yeah pizza hut, you didnt miss out but the white discrimination is real.

These people are cancer... Even here they would unapologetically hire people frm their own background, culture

I have reported you to the Verfassungsschutz for illegal opinions. We are a multicultural, diverse and colourful society and there is literally nothing wrong with that. Don't you like eating döner?