This is Chris Langan. He scored about 200 on the world's hardest IQ test. He believes there is a soul...

This is Chris Langan. He scored about 200 on the world's hardest IQ test. He believes there is a soul, god and afterlife. He also has serious doubts about the US governments official 911 story. You think you have it all figured out when you are only of above average intelligence? Listen to Langan.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Isn't he the bouncer that's taken thousands of IQ tests.

>inb4 Google it!
No spoonfeed me if you want more (you)s

>smartest guy ever
>literally no accomplishments
>his "universal theory" is a pile of shit
inb4 you are too dumb to understand it.

Many genius level thinkers have a proclivity towards mental illness.

You cannot bump your own thread friendo.

>Many genius level thinkers have a proclivity towards mental illness.

They can see behind the lies of our societies. This is what makes them crazy.

We are all mentally ill, it's just the more common mental illnesses are accepted as normal.

Wrong

IQ does not work that way. Just because you have a high IQ does not mean you are talented at logical thought, it could actually mean the opposite.

IQ is literally a measure of your logical thought. You are talking out of your ass.

You can train for IQ tests though. There's a limited amount of patterns being used and it's easy to memorize those.

Wrong

>short-term memory, analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition.

>Logic - reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

Logic is actually a field of study.

No, IQ literally means intelligence quotient.

IQ doesn't not measure self-awareness and empathy

But it's a good predictor of it.

Hi Chris.
Gib link to universe theory plox.

Iq tests doesn't work on people that study the patterns used in them.

At my job i do a lot of work with patterns similar to the patterns used in most of IQ tests, so i can score really high on them even though i am pretty average in IQ.

my IQ is over 9000

Lol, the smart people figured tuis out like, pretty much after it happened. Gas yourself

I've read about this guy before, he's cool

His ideas are pretty similar to Jordan Peterson

His contributions to physics and maths are not contributions and are complete bullshit.