Guys am i to old to start on a university? I'm 26 now

Guys am i to old to start on a university? I'm 26 now...
31 years old after master degree

Do good companies hire old guys ?
:(

NEETway of life.

there are a lot of schools out there

but why harvard lol. they only take the creme de la creme or the filthy rich

i am 31 w a masters and can't find a job, so good luck.

i would pick up a trade (welding, electrician, etc) if i were you. small debt, big hourly wages - at least in the states.

What are your degrees in?

Never too old to learn.
>t. 33 year old economics grad now studying engineering
But it comes down to costs and benefits. Here in Sweden it's virtually free provided you have the grades, so it's more common here for unemployed and people of all age groups to study at a college. In the US with your insane tuition rates, it becomes a different matter.

No matter how old you are, if you can't get a good job with a degree, you probably can't get any job without one.

I could never afford college because get this: I was too poor. I was approved for $1200 in grants, but my loan was rejected because I "don't make enough money to pay it back", leaving a $10,000 tuition gap. Tried for 5 years to get better pay and save up. It was impossible. Fuck America. Fuck the Jews. Burn it all.

post like theses make me fill like my life isn't that bad because I cheaped out and got a AS cosci degree.

At least I make 50k a year. It is kind of average but honestly I am thankful I have no debt and can support myself.

The worst part about it was that I was very high IQ, top 10% in high school, and also middle and elementary. All that potential wasted because fucking Jews keeping me down.

Stop talking like a nigger.

>potential

Survival of the fittest faggot. I don't feel bad for you at all. Fucking poor piece of shit.

In norway, sure. What degree are you going to study?

There's no such thing as too old to go to uni. Maybe pick where you go carefully and make sure you either can afford it or have plan for after.

It's free here my friend.

attend the university of life

Why go for masters? Bachelor in Engineering has over 600k nok in average.

I'm starting at 24 this year since I'm tired of the neet life.

Finance

>top 10%
>very high IQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Survival of the fittest =/= survival of the best.

Studying math 16 hours a day for 3 years

Just no

life has vast potential. all decisions you made acted as a lesson. follow your heart and you will find your place.

your life is in your hand, not anybody elses.

By ~30 you should have one foot out of the door already and be thanking Kek you only have ~30 more years to live in this hell world , 100,000$ pieces of paper become less of a concern as well as childish think of status and ladder climbing - which are both illusory (climb to highest rock you can in hell then die, completely pointless)

No fucking shit sherlock. Did I imply it did? No. Poor people are not fit.

No.

go ahead man but in finance might be hard to land a job in the big firms

No, you are not too old

I love stock trading tho
Started with 4000€ and made it to 22 000£ in 1 year

Tbf being "mature" you can get a young fertile woman relatively untouched as a wife.

Its longer than 3 years and engineering is applied science, unless you take computer/electrical.

>poor people aren't fit
>rich people were once poor

harvard is made for and run by jews. go there and you are done to me

This.

Around 35 is the optimal age for a male to have children.

Hm, start liking math, or have 2 year more of finance.
It is 3 years in Norway.