The progressives have finally found out how to defeat Sup Forums. You're end has come, Sup Forums

The progressives have finally found out how to defeat Sup Forums. You're end has come, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>defeat Sup Forums
That screenshot proves they haven't figured out why they lost in the first place.

>You can't trigger me with shock-jock use of words I'm literally afraid to fully write down

Saged

>Even the one guy didn't respond anymore

Oh no we're ruined, pack it in boys we've clearly lost the culture war.

Also WTF i love Clinton now!

>I *know* Channel 4, man.

>embarrassing self by sounding like a dad trying to take interest in sons computer video games is winning

(((Abramson)))

>Its another dumb faggot "trolls" a troll by responding to him dozens of times episode

leftists have been trying to copy us for years, this is nothing new

>Ha i'm so clever
>Come one racist boi,i'll beat you
>You're so out of your league
>...pls respond

>How do you do fellow channel surfers!

Good lord

Pissing into an ocean of piss.

They really are this oblivious, aren't they?
this

Figuring out failure requires introspection and self-reflection. In other words, you have to externally examine your actions to determine why you failed instead of succeeded.
This is flat-out impossible for the average leftist - their self-absorption makes any kind of externality impossible. It's akin to asking a 2 year old to be self aware.

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Seth but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 43 years old (im immature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch Rick & Morty w/ my boyfriend (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>end has come

Here comes the left wing cuck squad

>I-I'm not triggered!!!
>This Sup Forums boy is the one that's triggered
>Hello?
>I sure showed him!

>verified account
>on twitter
>decided to talk about Sup Forums and 8ch
>on twitter
>spewing retarded memes at somebody who replied to them
>claims to be able to defeat the hate machine
Th-they're being ironic right?

>guy ignores me
>HAHAHA I WON

SETH ABRAMSTEINOWITZBERG sounds rather upset

Nope, he even wrote a huge article on how to destroy Sup Forums.

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

>tfw he's proving he is not triggered by angrily bumping a thread that the 1-post-by-this-id'er left the second his upload was successful

>hhahaahahahah I GOT THE LAST POST MOTHERFUCKER

>I WIN

I've cringed reading the first tweet...
It's some 'pokemon-go the the polls' level of cringe.

>postmodernist faggot whining about Duchamp level shitposting

Be more cringey.

>your average Sup Forumstard is more learned in the arts of subversion and dissimulation than the average jew
we are the jews now

Let them come.

>Stole kek from wow players
Jesus christ is this guy retarded?

Shut it down! Fuck lads, they know our cryptonite! How? I'm melting, I'm mellllttttttiiiiinnnggggggg.....
Fuck off paki.

>the he then screenshot the conversation and tweeted it

That misconception is more common than you might believe

toot toot
this clognigger gets to fuck dutch sloots

Oh, fug. How did they figure out our lingo milk brothers.
bacon emoji bacon emoji 100 ok hand gesture.

He is operating from the position of someone whose knowledge of Sup Forums extends as far back as HWNDU.

He doesn't understand this cesspit has been here for over a decade and is currently at his most mellow. That the chan networks are also largely dead and that at their peak endured far, far, far, far, far worse bullshit than anything a progressive imitating a mediocre Aussie poster could come up with (like pic related) and that includes the fucking FBI and their butt buddies rounding up naughty boys and girls.

Before that it was S.A. and IRC and the rest.

I mean, Sup Forums alone has closed itself down numerous times from intra-shitposting. What he's suggesting is something that wouldn't even register or get noticed here. It might work for reddit fags or something. I dunno.

Which one?

That "kek" comes from Wow and not Starcraft, or that Sup Forums "kek" comes from "lel/hej"?

>look at all the diverse people they let be white supremacists
>the fucking bigots

>Seth (((Abramson)))
>Poet
Yeah nothing says "I'm better than ya" than being some faggot with the numale hair issues and multiple degrees only to end up as a fucking poet and contributor to a tabloid publication called Huffpost

>so triggered by getting called out for virtue signaling
>copies the meme and invents (((troll))) signaling
imitation, meet flattery

I'm pretty sure it comes from "Keke" which is Equivalent to "haha" in english.

I thought kek just evolved from this

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8

It's a Korean rendition of 'hehe' originated from Starcraft

>Normies still think Sup Forums is an homogeneous community built around a strict political ideology.
>Hurr it's an echo chamber.
>Even though people are constantly arguing there.
>But I'm a leftist normie faggot who has to destroy everything I don't understand.

Pretty sure it originated with Koreans saying "kek" in place of "lol" in Starcraft and then made it's way into WoW

Dear Seth,

It's "sweetie" not "honey".

> a complex "mythos" supporting a cult filled with confused, despairing people who want to feel *empowered*

He could be talking about progressives here. Almost there though, a little introspection on his side and he might get it.

sounds like trump supporters

Nah the progression is
>haha
>LOL
>LEL
>KEK

Holy fuck, why can't they take a joke?!
Do they seriously think we use
>milk drinker
>praise Kek
>shadilay
>snowflake
And so on, for anything else other than a joke or to add irony to a post? Ffs

Checked. Dude didn't run away, he just dgaf. user life changes the way you interact on social media, I've found. It also inures you to insults. :^)

Seth (((Abramson)))

but it had tto go lol-lul-jej on s4s first before someone brought the turkey sweets in

This guy looks hungry.
It has been a rather long time since user's Cheese Pizza Delivery Service, Inc. fed the people.

lulz are guaranteed

Ohello Sup Forums, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

no u.
pu in lu.

nice, you got the joke dude im proud of you

I had to read this a few times to even understand what his angle was. This reeks of somebody who just binged on Sup Forums themed YouTube videos from this year.

this must be trolling, kek comes from WoW. its literally lol in orchish

I always worked under that presumption too.

POL BTFO

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

Yeah, the fact that it coincides with the kek from WoW is coincidence, [s4s] was just shitposting around with a lot of those variations and kek outlived lel

None of this would have ever happened if they just left us alone to make fun of the Holocaust but no. I mean for fucks sake, how do they not get this?

The comparison to young children is becoming more apt by the day. It really appears to be the case - these are all people who've been emotionally stunted as children and their reactions, behaviors, etc, all make perfect sense in that context.

embarrassing

wow gotem

i wont get out of here now in case i meet that monster

which one is more likely, that it came from the most popular video game in video game history or people just randomly picked it hmm?

He spent like 5 minutes before asking "where'd you go"

Pathetic

So you just wanted to make a pol twitter humor thread and open with OC. I understand.
Here's my contribution.

looks like she got kinda triggered though

>user tweets that shitpost
>gets up
>goes for a piss
>grabs a coffee
>talks to their roommate
>checks their im client of choice to talk to friends
>tabs back in five minutes after shitposting to a massively triggered kike
>HEY HEY I WON HAHAHAHA DANK MEMES RIGHT

That's its. Its orge.

Its been fun guys. We knew this day would come.

I guess its time to pack up and become normies now.

Stop attention fagging Seth.
The Hitler Jurgen will never care about you because you are a boring cunt.
And the Fancy group don't consider you a high value target.
Not every Jew is meant to be exceptional.
Please feel free to gas yourself.
Suicide is painless.
Choose your own adventure.

>their code
>code

>Please respond

OH HEY! SHUTTHIS UP, GUY!

I have the Piece of Lantern. 3.14! Stalin wasn't a bad guy!

Right Wing Psyops Squads

that fucking pic
thank you

for the next month use nigger, fag, kike, etc as much as possible

>haha
>LOL
>LULZ
>LEL
>KEK

GET THE FUCK OUT NEWFAG!!

Leftsts not being triggered? impossible youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

It's actually an amalgam born from the chaos of this website, the fact he's attributing one cause the creation of kek show's he knows nothing.

kek. really the best way to tell a shill on Sup Forums, too. because even when they are anonymous, they shy away from just writing out nigger

It's really not that hard to dominate /nupol/, this guy savaged him nicely.

You should have posted an archive link.

This whole reads like "I'm so triggered I stayed up all night researching something I hate." Read that is Jesse slaughters crying voice and tell me it isn't hilarious.

what a mess, look at that keep placement
this triggers me

people actually tweet this garbage?

top tier cringe. I feel embarrassed for him.

Topkek evolved from toplel. kek is probably derived from many sources currently due to various people reusing it. From Sup Forums, though, it dates back to a tripfaggot on Sup Forums years ago forcing lel as a meme. Based is also another old Sup Forums meme that had an odd resurgence.

Orcrish lol is read kek by alliance members

t. Rival on wrathful season

>a cult filled with confused, despairing people who want to feel *empowered*
really makes you think

Too many faggots buttfucking each other and constantly crossing enemy lines for degenerate thrills. There's no in-jokes or codewords when faggots are literally going on Grindr to buttfuck each other.

The guy legit just did a monologue and thinks he just BTFO Sup Forums. Wut ?

>"Let's use Sup Forums lingo and not get triggered"
>"f-word"
>"n-word"
>got triggered

Every time I see someone as "verified" that I don't know, I just assume they're functionally retarded.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your ID says Worm lol

forgot

>lol
>lulz
>lul
>lel
>kek
>jej
>heh
>geg

>Channel 4

KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It wasn't random, it was a step by step process. Perhaps the fact that the phrase was earlier known from WoW did make a difference, but it was not directly taken from WoW, it was a product of the lel shitposting on s4s.

>forgetting teh lulz