Eastern Ukrainian military forces thread

Eastern Ukrainian military forces thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/search?q=ukraine nazi&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj7j9Cu19PTAhUEEJoKHT7YD6IQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=950
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=220s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean western Russia?

>supporting the commies of Ukraine
Wtf pol. I like Putin killing isis and helping assad but in Ukraine hes arming white niggers waving soviet flags

Why are they fighting again?

what is kosovo then ?

CIA and Jews funded a coup in 2014 that replaced democratically elected Ukrainian government. The new government removed protections of Russian language and began killing people who protested this. Two oblasts in the east seceded as a result and were subsequently invaded by Ukrainian army. They are fighting for survival

ITT putinbots triggered at the word "Ukraine"

when is full scale fighting going to start again?
because it will.

Those are in Ukrainian uniform with Ukrainian flag on a background.

>trench warfare

The magic returns

Probably this summer tbqh. Things really escalated this February already. Dead cuckholes soon.

t. putin shill

>Ukraine
no such thing
have a (you)

CБУ is out early today

>Kiev protests about trade deal (November 21, 2013)
>Tensions rise, gunfights between protesters and police (February 20, 2014)
>Yanukovych flees Kiev (February 22, 2014)
>Russian troops enter Crimea (March 1, 2014)
>Pro-Russia rebels fight in Eastern Ukraine (March)
>Formal military action taken by Ukraine (April 15, 2014)
>new president signs trade deal (June 27, 2014)
>A commercial airliner gets shot down (July 17, 2014)
>A two week cease fire is signed following (September 20, 2014)
>Russia moves tanks, troops, and other weaponry pass the border during the cease fire violating it (November 12, 2014)
>EU extends sanctions on Russia (June 22, 2015)
>Ukraine is a warzone millions displaced
>Ukrainian missile test near Russian occupied Crimea (December 1, 2016)
>Now today fight continues

Could someone post the picture of "eastern Ukrainian" communist insurgents (i.e., Russian Putinite Judeo-Bolshevik puppet operatives) using the name "antifa" to describe themselves proudly? It was some kind of storefront display. Saw it on /k/.

Ivan you sound butthurt that you dont control historic Kiev.

There really was never a ceasefire, as expected with all ceasefires there were skirmishes and continued attacks by both sides. It was pathetic watching both sides whining about "breaches". Particularly the Russians because they know better.

It will not. Everyone seems satisfied with current situation. Ukies are pleased to stop exhausting warfare, Trump will not sell them for cheap, Putin is ready to play long and global, like wait fo EU to dissolve.

People's republics are fucked, they are high density populated rust belt with no jobs except military service, making Ukraine look rich.

why would i even care? hohlosraches are retarded as fuck and always were anyway

Ukraine still controls what little industry the country has. If Kiev plays their cards right they could make it out like a few ex soviet satellite states have.

>commies
burger education

Why wouldnt you care? You claim theyre Russian, and the territory is Russian, yet they defy you at every step. Im sure it pains putin to see Kiev not in his control.

Nobody there knows about this shit in general, but they had used the brand for hiring foreigners.

>Not commies

If youre going to say that western ukraine has nazi inspired units, you need to be willing to forfeit that eastern ukraine has communist units, its historically accurate, and exactly whats going on.

kek you are indeed delusional if you think putin cares about historic claims that much

and i don't care because i was never taught to care eh? let hohols be retarded that's it

Anyone who watched anything other then RT saw all the eastern ukranians begging for the soviet unions and waving the flags. Crying about how shitty capitalism and democracy are, and proclaiming how superior communism was.

america is all about short-term jewing

you can see it all over east europe especially

ALL of east europe will eventually fall back into an orbit closer to Russia, it's natural

meanwhile America can change a couple governments, sell/re-sell assets, and in general just make themselves hated by the population of the region, which only ensures their eventual alignment with Russia

in the case of Ukraine, even the dumbest fuck can see that the "revolution" was a joke, and if the dumbest fuck can see that, most of the country can too

pesonally, I think it'd be pretty neat to be in a strategic alliance with Russia, because I sure like their foreign policy a lot more than that of the NATOcucks

Q

Considering Putins entire ideology both foreign and domestic affairs is based on Dugins writings and counsel. Yes he cares quite a bit.

>Its natural

Last I checked NATO cucked them of multiple old territories. The only thing natural here is Russia losing more clay and friends.

>You claim theyre Russian
no, they a:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Russia

>and the territory is Russian
Only Crimea
>yet they defy you at every step
Russia does not fight with Ukraine. Our government supports some rebel forces. Like USA government supports half of all terrorst groups on this planet.
>Im sure it pains putin to see Kiev not in his control.
U funny.

has anyone tried triangulating the trees and correlating the sandbags, then leaking that information to the regular ukrainian army?

google.ru/search?q=ukraine nazi&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj7j9Cu19PTAhUEEJoKHT7YD6IQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=950

Of course they are commies but they have little in common with artifacts bullshit. All this kind of fags were executed by Stalin back in 30-es.

Brazilian DPR fighter (serving 13 years in Ukrainian prison) told that his local brothers in arms called his Latina squad "monkeys".

Fuck back to Ukraine, faggot, from where soviet shitheads dragged you here.

It's wierd now. DPR and LPR both are now in some fantasy land. DPR tries to cossplay tsarist Russia while LPR tries to cossplay USSR(picrelated LPR passport).

Nigger Russia only took Crimea because Putin already had the troops there to do it thanks to sevastapol and the agreement he had with the previous Ukranian government. Hence why he flat out lied and said they werent Russian troops while they were taking over the region.

Of course you fight with ukraine, not formally, but there have been plenty of russian units to enter the region and fight, including vehicles. The guys who downed the airliner were a cossack unit from Russia.

As for the last part.
see If Dugin sees the region as important to russia, so does Putin.

>artifacts
>Antofagasta
>Anti Facebook
>Antifa

Lol kek. Spellchecker is fun.

Are you ukrainian?

The fuck does calling brazilians monkeys have anything to do with disputing the fact that theyre communists? Are you retarded?

Thanks for proving my point. Now why do you think the nazis are in the west, and the communists in the east? Wouldnt have anything to do with ww2 would it?

Dont start it..

What, do you actually think NATO is forever? It's a bloc, these fall apart all the time.

Never mind the fact that Europe hasn't really had a "serious" conflict for over 50 years (proxywars in out of sight out of mind countries notwithstanding), if anyone goes and seriously tries to remember the "benefits" and "capabilties" of NATO, they'd quickly realize it's a joke.

In Serbia, despite the "resounding" victory, at the end of the war the Serb army was mostly intact. They just did the right thing and backed down, because you utterly useless faggots insisted on bombing civilian objects like LITERAL jihadis.

If Europe is going to have ethnic clashes in the coming years/decades/whatever, who do you think people will side with, some muslim-loving friends of saudi arabia, or the people who have shown to actually protect their allies from FOREIGN threats.

This is an open and shut case, burgerboy. It might not be "fashionable" to not be friends with Russia, but as far as foreign policy goes, they're a damn sight better to deal with, than you imbeciles.

>anti facebook

Even if it was the last few days, I have been in business for you. don't you feel sleepy? my bed looks cozy, time for sleep. you all should do the same.

Wrong map. You can go fuck yourself, amerishart.
t. Crimean

Well NATO is still standing, and the same cant be said for what you're defending fucktard. You're right, there hasnt been a serious conflict for 50 years, so why are you bringing a non serious conflict into this? Youre trying to prove a point you disputed in the same breath.

Nice actors.

>Crimean
But Putin has cancelled oficial status of Crimea as an autonomus republic. According to Putin, Crimea is just a part of Rostov oblast.

No. Can't speak for whole of Eastern Ukraine, but had been living in Lugansk for a while when things kicked off. Actual communists were very rare (a few old people). Most people consider themselves Ukrainian, but are Russian speaking and suspicious of the west. Sympathy with the rebels was pretty general, and wanting Russia, Ukraine, Belarus unity was pretty common.

How does it feel knowing that the only reason your shitty region was absorbed was because putin likes parking his boats there.

I've been following the Ukrainian conflict for over a year and I still don't know why they're fighting. Reasons seem to be
>blyat they kill our children for no reason
>cyka they are rebels for no reason
>cyka blyat muh russia muh where's the proofs
just people killing each other for fucking nothing, like children squabbling but on a massive scale

very depressing

They sure came out of the woodwork when the fighting started.

No, I'm not saying it, dumbass, I'm kinda expert in left wing sorts. I'm saying that local, soviet version of communism have little in common with mainstream antifa faggotry. They are Trotskyists, this kind was considered hostile to USSR, and little known there because of 70 years of obscurity. Random Donbas commie fighter would horrify any Berckely leftist, as he is racist, misogynist, homofobic, you name it.

>What is Svoboda

Nice try kike

>Defending commies
>Calls me a kike

Like clockwork

Yet its already been shown that there were antifa units fighting. Not that I give a shit, you brought an irrelevant point into the discussion.

Dugin is a sad meme picked by western media, they tried to blow him out of proportion and make him a "Russian Bannon". Dugin is nobody, now he even got fired from MSU and his only position is "advisor" for obscure TV channel. He has zero influence in Kremlin.
And Putin doesn't have any ideology, he's only obsessed with keeping the power for himself and that's it. He picked Crimea because he thought it will be an easy way to boost his ratings but he doesn't care about history and our nation and our claims at all. He betrayed Russians in Ukraine in 2014 when they thought he's for real, believed in Novorossia and started pro-Russian protests only to get thrown and prison and killed, in Odessa alone ukranians burnt 50 russians alive and he did fuck all because he's nothing more than pragmatic opportunistic cuck with no principles or vision.

>took
Like i say: burger edecation
>had the troops
Ukraine got 40k troops on Cremea then conflict starts. Russia 'bout 15k. Most of ukrainian troops moves on Russia side.

If NATO is incapable of solving a "non-serious" conflict, it's incapable of a lot fucking more.

Now go peddle your 2nd hand humvees and missile defense installations that aren't even meant to protect the country they're stationed in, to someone else.

I've had enough of your usual burgerboy tripe. It's just pretty pathetic seeing some obese foodstamping nobody defending a war-profiteering org like NATO. You get nothing out of it.

> They are Trotskyists, this kind was considered hostile to USSR, and little known there because of 70 years of obscurity. Random Donbas commie fighter would horrify any Berckely leftist, as he is racist, misogynist, homofobic, you name it.

Please elaborate, this is interesting. Other than the things you listed, how do they diverge from the sort of communism that ruled USSR?

>Ukrainian
no such thing

sacred Albanian land

You can be in defense of communism, and still be a kike.

>Ukraine got 40k troops
U wot m8? Anyway, the government was transitioning anyway.
>commies
Well, LughanskPeopleRepublic coat of arms is heavy commie like, picrelated. But they do not seem to abolish any bourgoise. They may be larping communists at the expance of kremlins money.

You mean like Hawaii? Or Gibraltar?

> took crimea to boost ratings

that's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard

idiots like you who wanted Russia to go to war with peasants like Ukraine, should honestly shut the fuck up and keep your idiotic opinions for yourself

what would you have been saying if Putin took in the BOMBED UP east ukraine, which would have needed 10 times the federal funding of crimea?

whenever some cockholes destroy something on behalf of America, Putin should insantly go there and fix it or what?

>If NATO is incapable of solving a "non-serious" conflict, it's incapable of a lot fucking more.

This is the estimate that everyone in Europe outside of NATO has made, and they're largely correct.

NATO looks increasingly irrelevant.

you can't even make use of 60% of your land resources and you want more land?
don't be ridiculous

I also support the idealized image of Euro-loving Russians kicking out our mongrel armies but be realistic, Russia doesn't care about white genocide they just want power.

> no artillery, mostly light vehicles, etc etc

here's a video from a good analyst made after the conflict in Ukraine started, at it touches on European NATO capabilities and also what Russians are doing

amerifats will of course dismiss this as, "some guy needs more funding, because surely america can't be shit", but even if that was true, what he says about NATO apart from the US still stands

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=220s

You know better that rebels had nazi (like Rusich) and commie units fighting side by side, this angle didn't really matter you just needed to be pro-Russian and you'd be accepted.
The system they have now is beyond retarded of course, some sort of feudalism I guess.

lel

t. Slavaboo

More like we just want to be left alone by you niggers.

Based Separatists defending their land. Hope Russia takes novorussia.

It still surprises me how Russia took such a large chunk of land in 2014

So they're all retarded

I've heard these pathetic excuses for some time already from our propaganda, you only forgot to add "are YOU ready to go and fight there???"
>BOMBED UP
Like Donbass now, like Donetsk when people every day get shelled and die because they believed in Russia in 2014 and got conned, now they're being told "lol live in your pathetic statelet (not even recognized by Russia) under constant shelling, that's your reward for choosing Russian side"
ukranians don't destroy "something", they destroy our land and our heritage and they can get away with it because putin is a fraud who said some tough words about Novorossia in 2014 but couldn't defend it when he needed to take action.

>all retarded
That can be said about 70% of Ukraine. The whole conflict boiled down to:
Becoming one with Russia bad or good?!? I must say even I am conflicted on the issue. ukrainian is a silly language and I and a lot of people have relatives in Russia. But on the other hand Russia is shit and poor, always has been and by the looks of things always will be.

>russia caring about anyone else
ahahahahah)))))

>Soviet Soldiers in trench on Eastern Front 1941 (Colorized)

>Natsoc
>supporting (((NATO))) shill

>They're defending their land
>So that they can give it to Russia

>stormweenies that are also Putin shills

This is one of my all time favorite memes

>believed in Russia and got conned
Wow! What a shock! A sensation! Stop the presses! Maybe you can touch on a subject how russia also signed multiple treaties on respecting the territorial integrity of Ukraine? Or that does not count as an indicator of a shit country who's treaties are not worth their weight in paper they were signed on?

>russians believe putin doesnt defend novorussia
>westerners believe only ones fighting against ukraine in novorussia are russian soldiers
lel

you don't even know what it would've been like if Russia was actively involved in Donbass

Putin got away with doing cheeky stuff near the border, but if you thought the world was "angry" when Russian T90s were "invading" Ukraine, you don't know what would have happened if Russia started openly fighting there.

And maybe, just maybe smarter people than you were behind that decision.

because I can tell you how Putin could have forever-positive ratings supplied to him for free by the West, but I don't know if you want to live in the 90s again

>their land
>their land is Russian

> muh treaties

pretty funny coming from the clowns who changed the constitution JUST so crimea couldn't secede your shit country in the 90s

go shoot down another airplane, or the world will forget about you again

>to live in the 90s again
Either you start being more competent or I am taking this to the curator.

t. Clinton

>5 Roubles have been deposited to chosen account
Can't believe Ukrainian fell for the treacherous nuclear treaty of the 90's. Nobody can be dumb enough to trust Russia. shittiest neighbour ever.

Threatened Norway with war this summer because we changed some part in our missile detecting radar. Ridiculous neighbour

Fucking faggot, leave Russian nature alone.
Earth is fucked because of too much using those land resources.

so basicly this is a Putin shill thread?

I actually don't think the same standarts should be applied to people who want to join your realm and to hostile states.
The best way is to be like UK. Perfidious for foreigners, fair for british people.

I'd threaten you scandi pussies with war every day if I could