WALL THREAD

POST WALLS

HERES MINE

Heres two fellas playing a game of walling. the passtime of the trump supporter

this fucks with liberals who always compare reality to fictional bullshit. and i like that

heres a classic wrestling wall match

Mine

heres a baby trapped behind a wall

this is wallace footrot... from NZ

That fence is going to break very very soon.

Ah yes i think it would, but alas it is not a fence! but a wall! a big beautiful wall!

Here's the Vatican walls.
>TFW cucktholic begin to ask to the pope to open his walls for """" cultural enrichment"""" in the Vatican.

here's what we have here, works pretty well, but then again it's only for tens of kilometers, not thousands like in USA

my wall

Ice baby.

No bun bun is illegal.

not keeping their numbers under control is

buns should be shot on sight

ice is corn

MONSTER!

But yeah, if you own a cattle and horses and they're on your paddocks, then sure, ka pow them.

They're no problem otherwise.

Feral kitties [and Cane Toads] are the worst.

this is actually what our border wall will look like. other designs are not practical

Oh shit! wall up!

Paper 87. The Ghost Cults

87:0.1.THE ghost cult evolved as an offset to the hazards of bad luck; its primitive religious observances were the outgrowth of anxiety about bad luck and of the inordinate fear of the dead. None of these early religions had much to do with the recognition of Deity or with reverence for the superhuman; their rites were mostly negative, designed to avoid, expel, or coerce ghosts. The ghost cult was nothing more nor less than insurance against disaster; it had nothing to do with investment for higher and future returns.
87:0.2.Man has had a long and bitter struggle with the ghost cult. Nothing in human history is designed to excite more pity than this picture of man's abject slavery to ghost-spirit fear. With the birth of this very fear mankind started on the upgrade of religious evolution. Human imagination cast off from the shores of self and will not again find anchor until it arrives at the concept of a true Deity, a real God.
1. Ghost Fear
87:1.1.Death was feared because death meant the liberation of another ghost from its physical body. The ancients did their best to prevent death, to avoid the trouble of having to contend with a new ghost. They were always anxious to induce the ghost to leave the scene of death, to embark on the journey to deadland. The ghost was feared most of all during the supposed transition period between its emergence at the time of death and its later departure for the ghost homeland, a vague and primitive concept of pseudo heaven.
87:1.2.Though the savage credited ghosts with supernatural powers, he hardly conceived of them as having supernatural intelligence. Many tricks and stratagems were practiced in an effort to hoodwink and deceive the ghosts; civilized man still pins much faith on the hope that an outward manifestation of piety will in some manner deceive even an omniscient Deity.

>Feral kitties [and Cane Toads] are the worst.
They should also be shot on sight.

I think feral cats were officially declared a pest species in the last couple years so no mercy for those cunts, if it's on land you're allowed to shoot on then REMOVE

Rabbits are on the pest animal list too but at least they're tasty.

>They're no problem otherwise.
they're a fucking plague and even biological warfare can't finish the job on them (ask csiro about that, kek)