Are vaccines safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WQtRI7A064
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe. Probably.
I'm not a doctor.

The reason I think so many people are skeptical of vaccines is they've never seen the government do anything alturistic, so they immediately assume a vaccine must have a sinister purpose.

Here's what they're missing: the government does have a sinister purpose. It's to keep us alive and well enough to continue to serve their shitty system. Much like the animal agriculture industry keeping cows "healthy" with vaccines and anti-biotics, we, the goyim, must be kept healthy so we can be milked to death.

No, vaccines are a huge scam, they are very harmful and give you autism. It is because of hygenics and improved nurtition that related diseases are in decline. You do not know what is secretly added to this vaccines, they are a perfect method to harm Whites selectively.

Oh they used to be. but the greedy jew fucks in charges of things started cutting corners and putting crap in them as filler to more cheaply mass produce them, and this results in very bad things happening. See the fungal meningitis outbreak we had in 2015 as a result of contaminated vaccines for example, and how absolutely nothing fucking came of that, and no one got punished for it,

I and every other child in my school had a grand total of 9 vaccines each, thats just in secondary school, not including baby/toddler stuff. Nobody I know suffered any ill effects.

Maybe if yanks are getting shot full of autism they should politeky ask GovernmentCorp to look into safer alternatives, rather than cheaper.

If you are a doctor you could theoretically selectively inject Black babies secretly something disguised as vaccines that negatively affects their endocrine system or fertility. You could do it subtle enough so nobody will be able to say it is because of the "vaccine", but noticable enough to have a substantial effect.

where do you think black violence comes from

Yes. Everyone that thinks otherwise is a SJW-tier retard that drinks anti-rationality propaganda from people that cannot grasp how immunity and virology work.
This meme started when a guy called Wakefield published false results about a study to become famous (and rich, with a plan). The colleagues later did not confirm his findings, and he was banned from academia, but the meme remained, pushed in the first period by the revolting British press. Then when they gave up, internet tinfoil-hatters went on with this bullshit.
The result is older diseases we defeated coming back.
Is really at the level of niggers that kill albinos because of magick. Is the dumbest thing you can read on Sup Forums because means essentially "hello, I reject one of the accomplishments of the West".

hey, how much did you get paid to make that post goyim?

I am a scientist retard.

>Quick Goyim, take dozens of vaccines which give you autism, otherwise you will all di-
You are such a gullible idiot. It is hygiene and improved nutrition that are responsible for the decline of related diseases. They come back because we import millions of non-Whites who have no idea about hygiene.

Me and my older brother were never vaccinated and we're fine, my youger brother was due to doctors doing it wihout permission and he has autism.

All the proof I need tbqhwy.

>taking the injection jew
good luck with your autism

Yes

I will leave the thread, this board is beyond saving. I warned you.

It's okay. You tried.

Good riddance, if you have no arguments against this, it is better that you leave, loser.

No

Fuck no. Bill Gates admitted that vaccines along with abortion and health care, are meant to lower the Earths population youtu.be/6WQtRI7A064

Next time don't go to the doctor, just eat good and pray a little.

No, they cause ebola.

That means if you wanna have 2 kids you'll impregnate your wife 2 times because 99% of the times they will survive. Othewise you should make at least 4 to ensure 2 reach maturity.

Look for Dr Tomljenovic's report - she details quite alot of information - and no, she no "wakefield", though she does have a part that details that scandal.

Some vaccines were "trail tested" by controlled bodies; not independent bodies.

Fact is; proof is in the numbers, yes some babies do die as a result of vaccines which isnt actually acknowledged, rather more put down to "Cot Death" or SID, but an even larger majority of children grow up without getting such diseases, there is a minority that have reactions too; and a minority that contract the diseases vaccinated against - Disneyland measles?

Fact ALSO; you wont die from not being vaccinated - im around 30, never been vaccinated - but lets be real; id definitely be fucked if i were to contract one of those diseases.

Implying I need to go to the doctor. I eat healthy, avoid xenoestrogens, wash my hands, shower every day, exercise regularly, sit less than three hours a day, do not drink alcohol or smoke. So, I avoid the causes for most diseases we have, I will have a long and healthy life. I do not get ill anymore since I follow a strict healthy diet, my immune system is very strong.

I would in most cases not go to a doctor, because they are generally just pharma shills who are not interested in my health, but to keep me sick and make money. I have never had any good experience with doctors, they only go for the symptoms and are very incompetent. I had one accident where I ripped some of the skin between my fingers which needed to be stitched, surgeries may be fine in my opinion.

>but lets be real; id definitely be fucked if i were to contract one of those diseases.
No, you would not if you have a truly healthy diet and are hygnienic.

I got every vaccine in the book in order to get a green card and I'm doing fine. I do have aspergers but that's been there since birth.

>No, vaccines are a huge scam, they are very harmful and give you autism
Your tin foil is twisted too tightly, mate. Vaccinations have eradicated diseases from humanity.

The only things terrified of vaccines? Virii and you.

>injecting yourself with (((medicine))) you're told by experts is for your own benefit

The question you have to ask is: ''how much do I trust others?''

I trust a lot so I do everything like a good goy.

>Vaccinations have eradicated diseases from humanity.
No, they have not, hygenics and improved nutrition did.

See this:

Some are, some aren't. Need to do research on each one individually. /Thread

>I got every vaccine in the book in order to get a green card and I'm doing fine.
The symptoms are rather subtle and take some time to develop. Your endocrine system could be compromised, as well as your fertility.

There are risks yes. So does not taking the vaccine.
I'd put my money on vaccines every single time. Fuck polio, measles etc.

Statistically speaking, they are overwhelmingly better than not being vaccinated if the risk of contagion exists.

Even if vaccines caused autism (which they DON'T), you'd be much better off with autism than fucking polio.

Plus you're posting on Sup Forums. You're probably autistic already.

if you need to ask then it's too late

but you didnt get vaccines and are still one pol

the numbers dont add up

>you'd be much better off with autism than fucking polio.
Oh no we would be all dead because of Polio without vac-

What about all the other diseases that are vaccinated against?

Noice

Vaccines do not help against these diseases.

What about chickenpox? It's pretty harmless, but hardly anyone gets chickenpox anymore.

If you're incredibly rich? Yes
If not? Not at all.

Safer than nothing? No, living is not safe.

Safer than the diseases they prevent? OMFG YES!

No, you can get autismfrom it.

Kill yourself, Kike

MMR is dangerous

Otherwise, mostly yes

No, they cause autism.
I know cause I got vaccinated.

Yes they give you weapons grade autism making you undefeatable

Yes, thanks to hygiene and enough food.

Saying that Vaccines cause autism is autism.

>they prevent?
That is where you are wrong.

(((He))) knows

Fuck off Jew, you are not welcome here.

Safer than polio, smallpox, rabies, tetanus, mumps, diphtheria and meningitis

Link the source to that.

They're pretty safe. Not 100.00% but pretty close to it. There's a small chance you might have some weird side effect.

There's also a small (albeit somewhat larger) chance that somewhere down the road you might run into HPV or tetanus or hepatitis.

I rather have any of these diseases than having autism. Also, vaccines do not help to prevent any of them.

100% safe? No.
Do the benefits outweigh the risks? Yes.

So doctors and politicians vaccinate themselves and their kids? If the answer is yes, then vaccinate yourself and your kids

Thanks polio vaccine that you'll never end up in one of these iron lungs

*Do

>They're pretty safe. Not 100.00% but pretty close to it. There's a small chance you might have some weird side effect.
Take a load of this Goy.

And that is where you are wrong, people can get Polio even though they are vaccinated.

depends whats in them

So is fucking Bill Nye

Yes because this austism is because of vaccines not shit like anime and videogames

is infecting your computer with a virus so your antivirus software can delete it a good idea?

oh wow, autism has been increasing. that must mean that vaccines caused it and literally nothing else.

>"I'm a rational person!"
>"And I'll prove it by pissing on facts and statistics, blindly believing anything vaccine producers say, spreading fearmongering instead of rational arguments, and insulting anyone who use critical thought!"
>"Beacause FAITH IS REASON and REASON IS FAITH"

It is a combination of pumping dozens of vaccines with additives into baby bodies and the combination of xenoestrogens for example from plastics, as well as other harmful chemicals we are exposed to nowadays.

Please give your children vaccines if you blindly trust the government and pharma industryy and think they are so safe. Please raise a child like this for your entire life:
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

If only I could store my immune system on a cloud server

I legit can't tell if you people are being honest right now or trolling. Fuckin hell.

Not trolling
youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc

That first dfigure
>Mortality rates per 100,000. in 1880 it was 200,000.

So for every 1 person 2 died? Seems plausible.

I honestly don't know, but I was still vaccinated against some deadly shit as a child.

Safe as any medicine, and far safer than getting the disease they immunise you to.

It says 200.00 not 200,000

Diseases are (at least to a point) alive. They evolve. When they do, they become invisible again to your immune system. This is why you keep catching colds again and again.

>zero proof

okay. so the government is out to give everyone autism for no apparent reasons. this sounds like a reasonable, totally plausible and valid theory.

You are wrong in two ways, first vaccines are very harmful and give you autism and second vaccines do actually not help against the diseases they are supposed to prevent.

Is mercury safe? Why does pharma have immunity with regards to vaccines? That should answer the question.

Vaccines do not give you autism, even the person who wrote the paper that that meme is based off of has come out and said he was wrong.

Also, they do prevent the diseases they are supposed to prevent. Smallpox for example has been eradicated as a result.

It is an open secret that the government wants to weaken White people, reduce their birth rates to a suicidal level (which they accomplished) and replace them by hordes of millions of Browns and Blacks (which is in progress).

So in conclusion, I do not trust the government.

Elemental mercury is not safe. Mercury as a part of a molecule can be.

if you are a nigger: no they're not safe. Please never vaccinate your 9 kids.

Vaccines DO give you autism. The pharma industry spreads misinformation, bribes people, put millions into marketing campaigns, finance false studies, vilifies opponents.

>Also, they do prevent the diseases they are supposed to prevent.
No but, hygiene and improved nutrition, vaccines have nothing to do with it.

>Vaccines DO give you autism

[citation needed]
inb4 mumsnet

>No but, hygiene and improved nutrition, vaccines have nothing to do with it.

What are yu trying to say here?

Do you know how a vaccine works?

>(which they accomplished)
>zero proof again
so the (white) government wants to kill off white people and replace them with a bunch of others...... none of which have been vaccinated for whatever reason, and all of this is supposed to do... what?

either you're trolling or you've taken one too many "vaccines" yourself.

Mercury, as an element or as a compound, can be safe. It depends on the amount that is being ingested and how much is being ingested over time.

Oy vey good job goyim, keep spreading the truth! Oy veyyy

getting about 4 different vaccines next week, pray for me Sup Forums please I don't want autism...

It is obvious that Whites are being replaced, for example London now has a Muslim mayor. What the end game of the Jews is you have to ask themselves.

>Zero proof again
The birth rate of White people, particularly among academics is no secret, you can just look it up yourself or ask younger people around you how many siblings they have.

Why are you doing it? Do you really want to destroy your health? You have been warned.

Autism, like many other psychological disorders, is a product of genetic predisposition. You can't just physiologically induce it with a magical serum. If vaccines caused autism, why doesn't everybody who gets vaccinated get autism? And people who don't get vaccinated usually don't get diseases like polio due to herd immunity. Retards.

>"look it up yourself"
>still not giving ANY proof

hahaha I'm done

Why doesn't every one that goes outside in the sun, even for extended periods, get cancer?

That is why HAZMAT is required with mercury. Sure, keep, lying about the safety of mercury; especially injecting it into babies and young children.

>If vaccines caused autism, why doesn't everybody who gets vaccinated get autism?
Because our bodies are very different. Why does not everyone have problems drinking milk? It is because some people have the corresponding enzymes. Genetic predisposition is surely a factor, but the prevalence of autism we have today cannot be explained by it alone. There is no doubt that vaccines play an important role for developing autism.

Repeal big pharmas immunity deal with vaccines and I am sure autism rates would drop.