>steel wool hair
>baboon lips
>an inch of makeup to cover up skin defects
wow so gorgeous

>10 kg of makeup and 5 filters just to look decent
W E W
E
W

This thing is fucking ugly. Trying to hide her ape features behind this bush on the top of her ugly head is not working. Also - eye color is not acceptable.

this doesn't work here , do you not get tired ? its useless , stop trying , you cant trick or brainwash us faggot , your shills only make us stronger

> baboon lips
Baboons and pretty much all monkeys/primates don't even have lips or barely have them you mong, it's one of the few characteristics black people are further away from hominids in than the rest of human subspecies.

Look at those lips hahaha

>pubes for hair
>nigger lips
>brown eyes

Absolutely disgusting

Kike

OOGA

Whoa yeah I know right. It really made me thonk.

Who spends their time day in and day out making these threads? All the Hillary shilling leading up to the election was CTR, but is this antifa? Makes sense, as they dont have jobs and can spend day and night posting retarded ass subversive shit like this. KYS op.

Low quality bait.

OOOOBABOOBAAA

THIS

Honestly her skin is either awful or she's wearing fucktons of makeup. Plus she's covering half her face with that disgusting chewed-carpet-tier hair.

My current gf is aryan, but her blonde hair is pretty thin and can't even be pulled during fucking because it's fragile. Hair is pretty important for a girl, and this girl's is fugly... can you imagine 20 years from now looking at that same 'fro?

While I do agree race mixed women are the hottest you chose a really bad example

ITT:

>hurr look at her disgusting skin she is so ugly!

everyone who browses Sup Forums is a fat pizza face nerd who has really high standards

inb4
>no goyim ur standards are just low

>*smacks lips*

If you're going to shill post at least take the time to pick a decent looking chick you fucking faggot

hello juden

white mixed with aborigine?

2 generations later:

Whoa? Sheeeeeeeeetttttttt.

>lips the size and colour of a rubber dinghy
>pretty

Yeah, no.

>-ly, like the girl in this photo.

You didn't finish your greentext faggot.

personal choices lads. Wise up.

I'll keep that in mind youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

would bang.

>can you imagine 20 years from now looking at that same 'fro?
No, I want to bang her now, don't give a fuck what the passage of time will do to her.

>because your children will

be getting fucked by someone else anyway so what does it matter?

Nig and nig hybrids dont have much make up when they arent going out.

Do not be shy with your nigger fetish, Achmed.

More importantly they're dead already

With cancer rates skyrocketing in the last 20 years and about to escalate beyond that, these poor souls will reap the sins of they're race mixing parents by dying as organ and bone marrow donors will be near impossible to find that match up with they're mixed genetics

So more importantly than looks it's just plain evil to harm children like that

You're an abomination of humanity OP

That nappy hair is fucking disgusting, and the funny thing is it doesn't matter how attractive the nig is, 99% have that shit trait and it'll be passed down regardless

this thread ten times a day

Serious question for US Sup Forums

How would this woman's race be described in the US? I understand anything along the lines of "mixed race" would be seen as offensive because of the history of slave classification.

WTF I love niggers now!

Black. They almost all identify as black and this whore definitely looks more like a negro without all that makeup.