nairaland.com/852961/genocide-nigeria-igbos-face-extinction
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany

Israel.

They also genocided the Chinese unprovoked and nobody cared

A lot of countries in Africa

Israel

All of them? Every race is guilty of enslavement and genocide if you go back far enough.

No one cares. The world keeps turning.

>Whites are too strong
>God pls nerf

But Indians did not build a country though they engaged in tribal genocide and slavery

All? Most? Trick question?

>muh morals muh feels
>The only country that ever did something bad is the U.S. I know this because my gender studies professor said so xDDDDDDD

sage

Nigeria or something, I guess

Oh shit.

Muh indians would now be a super power.
Muh the World was built on cotton
Muh dick
Muh teepee

Turkey.

Isreal
Egypt
Babel
Assur

the most important is isreal because it exists till this day
Enslaves Goyim (Americans,europeans,anyone)
Kills Goyim (palestinians, arabs, persians,germans)

learn more about how you are being enslaved.

Turkey.

Turkey

Israel?

T. Philistine

did race not exist. why it does now ? hypocrites.

These are frequently made by niggers so let's post some African countries as well.

Nigeria
nairaland.com/852961/genocide-nigeria-igbos-face-extinction

All of them pretty much.

Turkey

philistine is our greatest ally.
isreal was going to be erradicated in the 70s but the fuckung (((UN))). goddamn.

Most of the Arab states

The most Holy Danish Empire.
Enslave norwegians. Genocide swedes.

race is a social construct! therefore genocide isn't real

The Roman Empire

race is a social construct
checkmate

The great Kingdom of Macedon.
Checkmate 'we wuz slaves an' shit' people, cuz so wuz we.
Enslaving one another long before we enslaved a bunch of black slaves.

ayyo, go read about the Ramadan war.
isrealwas going to be kill, but fucking (((UN))) intervened.

most countries to some extent

Han China

Peru

Egypt

Name the race that sold the first black slave.

Nigeria should be nuked, they are fucking 400 million. smaller then texas. more population then the us. to add salt to the injury thier all (9,99%) niggers.

the power trip is over, Mads.. we still have Skåne

Glad that's agreed on lads. Worst state ever. Genocide of several ethnicities and enslavement/indoctrination of them.

Pretty mad they were propped up by west Europe for a long time.

kek we genocides and enslaved the same race
>being so pathetic you need to infest white man land with 2 sub human races

Niggers themselves. did i win.

wrong
Jews did it first. Then niggers copied them.

Every country that ever existed

should i stop at 10 or how many examples do you want.
Is this what "higher education" gets you?
Also make no mistake the whole world was a slaughterhouse and everyone participated white black yellow green no matter, everyone tried their absolute best the slaughter people different, someone had to be the best at it dont blame white people just cause they where better at it when everyone else was trying just as hard to get the "top" spot.
Also what you forget to mention is that whites are among the first to end barbaric practices by faaar second place is not even in the picture, expanding human rights, freedom of speech, fight against racism .. you name it whites are on top of it not blacks not chinese not arabs but whites and have been for decades.. We ended slavery FIRST while you still have it all over the middle east and africa(dems never talk about that weird).
What i am trying to say is, pls inform yourself and educate yourself.

>more natives alive now than ever before
>genocide
SAGED

America, God we're fucking awesome. Nigs and teepee nigs BTFO. Better luck next time, maybe try developing some advanced agriculture and weapons technology.

underrated post

NO MY MAN. SLAVERY EXISTED BEFORE THE FIRST JEW EVER APPEARED.
are you retarded.
wrong.

France youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

Meanwhile, black men are breeding your women.

All of them. See any Neanderthals walking around.

all the north african countries. probably every country in the world more or less

Australia?

Africans did both against themselves for millenia yet never managed to get past the stone age. At Atlantic slave trade made them accomplish something useful for once.

i fixed your drawing, mohammed

All of them.
Checkmate atheists.

I don't see why anyone would be ashamed about stuff like this.
Only the weak cry & whine about
>muh genocide
Getting rid of the defective genes if you ask me

Every country in Europe has had some form of slavery at some point. Every country in African, Middle-East, and Asia too. But I guess they don't teach anything about that in burgerstan schools.

Native Americans would've probably had a lot more success if most of them weren't complete savages.

>north african country
>having a distinct race

i will make a thread about north african slavery, in detail.

Indians had black slaves

Israel.
Senegal (hell, most countries in Africa, but Senegal was literally built on the slave trade due to it being a port town, and the genocide of a dozen different tribes)
Egypt.
Nigeria.
Somalia.
Saudi Arabia.

The most important ones though, are Israel, Nigeria, Somalia and Saudi Arabia, because this shit still goes on in these places.

Basically ALL of Africa, and all of the Middle East should be destroyed and purged of all "human" life forms.

Yeah, fuck you about that.

If the injuns were so tough, they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be shoah'd.
If the niggers were so loyal to each other, they wouldn't have sold their countrymen into slavery.

Exterminating savages was how north America was made safe for civilization.

Importing savages is how civilization in north America will be destroyed.

Since when were slaves skilled labor? They picked cotton, they didn't build shit.

israel.

Did someone say genocide, Preben? The eternal Dane has never been so utterly BTFO.

Turkey

you don't have malmo

Africa

Most of the wealth generated by slavery was destroyed by Sherman's total war doctrine in the civil war

Conquest of american natives was similar to the american natives conquering each other.

Every country ever? What do I win?

one race, the human race :^)

Both are better off today than they would have been otherwise.

Many Native American tribes and the African Zulus frequently genocided and enslaved enemy tribes.

north murica will be destroyed when your zionist jew masters decide it should be
also, feminism (as well as pretty much all the other liberal crap)

> 1 post by this ID
>almost 100 replies

Egypt
Russia
Rome
Most of Africa
Mexico
America
Canada
All of South America
New Zealand
Australia
>>need I go on

poor scanians. suffering under the oppression of the swede. i do wish we had won.
next time things will be different magnus

Soviet Union/USSR
and
Israel

I blame the Jews, they benefited the most from that.

Only missed it by half the world.

pyramids were not built by slaves, they were public works projects to keep farmers busy during off seasons.

If you're trying to say Native American tribes wouldn't be against the globalists and all this progressive degeneracy shit if they were actually a part of our country in an electoral sense, try again.

Basically all of them

Isn't like every country in Africa doing this RIGHT NOW?

Russia

>Umayad Caliphat
>Ottoman Empire

ok, they only had a major roll in building a small trifle called american railroad
did i win?

Diseases wiped out almost all the Indians before the Europeans could.

There were white slaves too.

almost evry country that is living and lived

/thread

They didn't. The north had a far more extensive railroad network. Not a major "roll" at all.

They were cotton pickers. Made some landowners a pretty penny but didn't do anything substantial. As ever since.

wow, this much denial for the sake of winning an online "argument"
i clearly see that you just selectively lapped up bits of history you find somehow suitable for your taste
next time try conducting a thorough research, it really helps build a character
or, you know, just a research, for starters

lul the norths economy was built off the cotton boom of the south you dumbass

The World, 2015 update:
* We reworked communism propaganda and we will reimplement the feature in US colleges, feedback appreciated
* Due to common complaints against whites and their achievements, including creation of modern western civilization, we retroactiely change the official lore. Examples:
- Blacks made the whole eastern civilization and were level 50 kangz
- Whites are the only enslavers and never fought against slavery while earning all they ever achieved due to good will of everyone else (new debuff "white privilege", -1 to charisma in academical and mainstream media circles)
- "Being a commie numale cuck is alright" - new status effect, currently tested on Sweden, France, Germany and Canada servers - feedback, again, appreciated)
* New event! Economic migrants posing as refugees infiltrate European countries. Team up with your friends to stop the evil hordes and Bleeding Heart Liberals - their traitorous, insidious supporters.

Update and relog to enjoy!

Hopefully you and the Caliphate of Malmö will just grind your forces down until you're both weak, and then we Swedes can sweep in and claim victory for Svea Rike. Hands off Skåne Peder.

Rwanda?