Name one reason why all guns shouldn't have a smart lock

Name one reason why all guns shouldn't have a smart lock.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.wemo.com/t5/WEMO-Application/OSRAM-Bulbs-Firmware-Update/td-p/12157
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitty bait but hackers.

freedom

A smart owner of the gun would be nice too, but that is nigh on impossible these days

A lot of people have little money

(((smart lock)))

You can hack pacemakers.

Jews

Actually I agree with smart locks, it will keep liberals from being able to use them to commit terrorist crimes.

Fuck off ATF.

I can't think of one reason why they should

>forgot security clock at home
>get shot by niggers because gun is useless
>could get disabled by Jews via remote

Inherently unreliable, Tyrone won't be using it while he robs you

That's a pretty smart idea.
I'd buy a gun if I could've had it like that.
I think one of the fears of gun owners is having their stupid kids. I knew how I was when I was a kid...

>people shouldn't have computers

I hope Horsey chokes on a dick and dies.

So no more (((accidents))) can happen.
meaning fewer Darwin awards will be granted.

This has got to be the most childish and retarded liberal idea I've ever heard of

Please give me the name of a person you consider intelligent. I guarantee you can't find one who either owns a gun or travels with armed security.

>implying all guns are capable
> implying smart guns technology isn't a registry
> implying this isnt a shitty bait thread

Not necessary...

>i am retarded
>i am retarded
>i am retarded

wow great counterpoint germany!

1. It may malfunction during use
2. If it uses radio waves, it will be jammable during use
3. Black market resellers will be able to take them out, invaliding their stated purpose

There, I've given you three.

I only wish, when Eric Holder was committing a slew of crimes doing his gun running selling firearms to the mexican cartels, we had put smartlocks on them so the beaner gangbangers wouldn't have been able to use them to kill american border enforcement agents.

then americans won't be able to use it

There should be minimal obstacles to fire a gun...how many hoops should you have to jump through to use a fire extinguisher?

Smart locks are not reliable.

fpbp

begone, kike

>clock battery empty
>can't unlock gun and shoot tyrone while he rapes your wife

KEK

LEL

LAUGHING HARD

HAHA

HEH

FUNNIEST POST I READ TODAY

>loo has a brown-as-ahit id
Wew

ICLUNDE M IN THE SCREENSHOT

>same fagging hard

literally no one likes indians.
they're the fucking assholes of asia
they're so hated, that not even indians like indians.
they literally drink and bathe in the sewage from the filthiest cities in the world, by the millions. you'd have to be a retarded, greedy, sack of shit to let an indian into your country. god only knows what sort of awful diseases you're exposing your family and peers to by doing so.

HEHEHE JAJ

So we should allow the CIA to control whether our guns will function, that's a great idea for protecting freedom.

Safety.

JAJAJAJAJAJA

best thing you can do with young children is teach them early on that guns are not toys

best way to do that is to take them shooting and let them shoot only under your supervision

>leave ammo at home
>get shot by niggers because gun is useless
>Jewish boogeyman is out to get me

w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

a "smart gun" will be able to be deactivated through remote disruption of the signal. This disruption can be done by legal authority as well as technically competent criminal.

So it's an idiotic and naive form of self defence to rely on a "smart" gun.

I work with electronics and computers which have 2 sometimes up to 4 redundant systems which are used for critical operations. Some engineers call them impossible to fail and guess what they still fail and all you need is your gun not to work when you need it the most to end your life.

Some guns are very reliable but not 100% reliable, adding a chip, which will probably be built by the lowest bidder, just adds unnecessary complexity and a next level of reliability problems to a gun.

>responding to yourself this many times

I hope you're baiting, but either way you live in india so i hope this brings you some joy

Omoshiroi da!

He's talking about hacking the gun, you braindead sub-Spaniard.

What if my wife needs to use my gun but I'm not home and I have my security device with me?

Name one reason I shouldn't be allowed to genocide all the retarded liberals in America.

>become cop
>go on killing spree the second I'm handed a gun

well it did. true joy lies in shitposting. and i was running away from it. i think regulated shitposting is fine

Ok but only if the watch pairs to my standard issue liberal iPhone to immediately report my GPS location, time and number/direction of shots fired. For the children!

>lets just add more shit to it you could forget
>get shot by tyrone because your gun won't unlock

Kojima tried to warn us about this

You take a reliable mechanical device, and make it unreliable, by adding in a battery powered electronic contraption that controls whether or not it even functions.

Then what happens if you need to rely on said device to save your life?

Who cares, we'll create legislation to make these things mandatory anyway.

So smart.

>they're the fucking assholes of asia
wow butthurt much :D
well we trole you X

The death penalty

Mgs4

try to make the lock

>(((smart lock)))
>all guns will be locked in the neighbourhood that is being robbed instantly when 911 is called
>thiefs can also block your (((smart signal)))
>thiefs rape your wife and kill you becouse your (((smart gun))) doesn't help you

kys

anything mechanical that has the potential to inflict harm, will be outlawed soon.

First step: smart cars that do not have a manual override. Ya know, because terrorist use cars to plow down innocents.

This. Went over to a friend's house for the first time, and of course he had to empty out the gun safe and show me everything. As far as his young sons were concerned, he might as well have been showing me his model railroad. They knew them all, could break down and clean them all, just dad's boring hobby.

>>people shouldn't have computers

No they actually shouldn't. Or maybe you imply that computers aren't compromised already?
>he doesn't know INTEL

>Have foulty ammo
>Get shot.

wikileaks vault 7

Electronic trigger is a bad idea. It's just something the jews can produce and sell and they need you marketing it like a good goy.

Tyrone remembered his white boi. Stupid white bois always firing their guns sideways. Hey, they put the sights on top for a reason!

Every millisecond in a life or death situation is crucial. That smart lock would increase the time it takes to pull your weapon and fire it.

A firearm is a survival device. It needs to have the following characteristics.
shockproof
waterproof
electrical proof
idiot proof
EMP proof (as opposed to direct electrical current)

Pretty sure your smart locks can't stand up to all that. Additionally, a firefight can be settled in a second or two. You may already be at a disadvantage because the criminal gets to choose when to attack most of the time.

This whole "Internet of shit" bubble is gonna collapse one day 2bh.

So I need to wear an ugly watch to shoot up a school? Oh, the (((jamming))) signal emitter on campus will prevent my gun from functioning and only (((authorized))) personnel will be able to use their guns.

During a home invasion I'll have to get the now city-wide signal to be disabled for my house so I can defend myself.

When all guns are required to have this retarded system there will basically be no guns.

Gib pdf

A gun is inanimate.
If you put in on the table, fully loaded, nothing will happen until someone picks it up.
If you render the gun inoperable, someone who means to harm someone else will get a knife, or a bomb, or a truck, or a club, or a bike lock or a gallon of gasoline.
You cannot prevent it.

Of course you won't be able to service your smart car yourself. You'll need special proprietary diagnostic software from the (((manufacturer))), which of course is only given to (((authorised service technicians))).

BTW. This is the future you choose

community.wemo.com/t5/WEMO-Application/OSRAM-Bulbs-Firmware-Update/td-p/12157
>So how do the OSRAM Bulbs get a Firmware Update?

>"OKAY MOSSBERG"
>doesn't register because you didn't use the proper Brand Ambassador Cadenceā„¢
>shot to clusters by jigaboos with hipoints
but you got to slap your slush fund meme prefix to it so it's "totes worth"

>mfw syncing my beretta to iTunes

Because Metal gear solid 4: Guns of patriots.

It would have been cool to have some electric or even biometric security measures on a gun, if it worked well, but I wouldn't trust it as a self defense weapon.
The more advanced shit you put on a device, the bigger the risk that something goes wrong with it. I'd rather stick to my old reliable Sig p210.

Plasma/laser weapons when? It's almost 2020 ffs!

because then dumb people couldn't shoot themselves

>people need permission to shoot a firearm
Bootlickers. Boot. Lickers.

>robber chasing after you
>have to use your gun on him
>"We're sorry, the Gun Security Chip lock currently has the gun in Lock-Mode, please wait until 9:45 PM (2.3 Hours) to use your fire arm"
Whoa... What a great idea

Tripfag, reddit punctuation. Pls go

because murder is against the Constitution and against God's commandments. it also allows liberals to start killing conservatives. trust me, there's a way to beat them legally and without bloodshed

>guns are a constitutional right that must not be made difficult
>tax guns high to make them more expensive
>tax ammunition high to make it more expensive
>push for laws like bullet stamping that often don't work and make guns more expensive
>push for laws like mandatory telemetrics to make guns more expensive
>push for laws like mandatory background check for every ammunition purchase to make gun ownership more difficult
>"hey guys, how about cheap $10 IDs so we can make sure only citizens are voting?"
>DAS RACIS, U CAN'T MAKE IT EXPENSIVE OR DIFFICULT TO EXERCISE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!1!

Meanwhile, let's be honest and admit the majority of violent crimes are committed by niggers who are almost unanimously democrats, and the majority of mass shootings are committed by democrats.

Maybe we should just make it illegal for democrats to own guns if they hate the second amendment because they're concerned with safety.

It's one thing to design a smart gun from the ground up. Its another to think you can modify existing guns to use this tech.

Handguns are typically built with very tight tolerances when it comes to their internals. There is no way you're going to fit the locking mechanism and chip in an existing gun and not fuck it up.
So there are technically 300 million reasons why this won't work.

>your smart car

yours? Nah mate, you are only leasing the car. It belongs to either the government or the corporation that manufactured it. If you violate the "terms of use" (like trying to tamper with the guidance system), the car will be auto-confiscated, driving itself to the nearest holding zone, and you will be prohibited from using any vehicle other than public transport.

I bet faggots like you use manual (((safety))) as well. Trolling aside, battery requirements for a gun is fucking stupid.

Newfag. Salty about text.
Get out

Because you can just take them out? You have to disassemble guns anyway just to clean and maintain them.

Because these kind of things fail. And have been proven time and time again to stop a citizen from using their gun when they need it.

Hell we have moved from manual to internal safeties for this reason.

>rain
>wifi interference
>i'd hack the shit out of them

not good enough to use when coming out of the shower,
just good enough for someone to disarm you and shoot you with your own gun.

fuking jews.

>buying a car made after 2000
It's like you don't even run in the 90s