Have you placed your bets on le pen yet? Only 3 days left to get rich

Have you placed your bets on le pen yet? Only 3 days left to get rich

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/french-physicist-maths-le-pen-victory/
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/european-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=487710
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/european-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=3133860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

odds?

6/1. got a cheeky 50 quid on
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/french-physicist-maths-le-pen-victory/

t.won a grand on brexit and 2 on Trump

400 @ 6, may place another 100 at 7 if the debate goes well

t. 2k from trump

100 shares at .35 Le Pen Wins on PI

>another 100 at 7
>quad 7s

Yeah, she's winning it. I'm going to stick more money on now.

You don't really get a better sign than that, hey. Praise kek.

Won two on Trump after missing out on Brexit.
Less convinced Marine can do it.
Looked at some figures and a lot of people would have to not vote for her to pull it off.
Hard to see into the French mood on Macron and if he is disliked enough.

according to new opinion polls, also possible terrorist attacks

me and my mate placed on ladbrokes to win 34k in total

chkd
hum, maybe go another 50.

What am I looking at here?

haven't followed the french one at all

can she actually pull it off? or would I be wasting 2k?

Where can I bet on this?

>>

>>

Simply buy a +1 VSTOXX ETN, sell before Monday 10 o'clock if Le Pen should loose. Or just keep it, whatever ... the next crisis is coming anyhow.

Gambling is degenerate.

enjoy loosing your money faggot. Just so you know its mathematically impossible for her to win. too many niggers and shitskins + retarded leftist

Bovada is the only one I know of that let's burgers bet. They give shit odds though.

She will still loose france is retarded.

Way more Mélenchon and Fillon voters will go for Macron...
I would say for Le Pen :
From Fillon : 3.000.000
From Mélenchon : 1.000.000
From Hamon : 100.000
From Dupont-Aignant : 1.400.000
From Lassalle : 100.000
From Poutou : 200.000
From Asselineau : 300.000

So around 6.100.000 + 7.500.000 of her own + ~10.000 of Macron's voters.
= 13.610.000
MAXIMUM 14.000.000
So will be ~41/45%......

you sure?
ive done pretty good betting on elections in the last 3 or so years.
is france actually that cucked?

(((mathematically impossible)))

its (((him)))

if le pen wins I rather not live in such shitty world.

tell me polish bro, your sister does have a black kid?

should have killed yourself long ago fagoot

ok so I looked
>6/1 odds
>only a few days to go
shes done for, trump started high but closer he got the lower his odds went. shes too high, she wont pull it off.

The debate is tonight. How mathematically impossible is it for Macron to loose his tension. He's a bad speaker. Maybe he tilts and insults her or the French people. Something like "we are all muslims" or "there is no such thing as France anymore" or whatever.

>VSTOXX ETN

Trump was 6/1 on the day.
Brexit was 10/1 on the day.
odds just reflect what way people are betting.

fingers crossed

And how mathematically impossible is it that ISIS bombs Paris tomorrow or Friday? They have a real interest in destabilising Europe. A terrorist attack two or three days before the election for them would be a reasonable decision.

The good thing with the ETN is, that you can still sell it or just keep it until the next spike. Betting is just stupid because you can loose.

Maybe he'll shapeshift on live television

where do i bet if i live in North America? I wanna drop 200 USD on Le Pens victory

trump was like 2/1 on the day.
or he was for the website I used
didnt bet brexit so Ill take your word for it.

isnt france beyond repair though?
all I hear both here and at work, and in social scenarios is how fucked france is now. does she actually have a chance of winnig? im not convinced

You forget about the silent rural parts of france that havnt taken part in polls

Didn't they vote in the first round?

wtf mate isopods scare the shit out of me

its 6 on sky

We are truly fucked if Le Penne doesn't win.

Paddies, BoyleSports and Skybet have her at 5's.

where can I bet?

You mean "you" are truly fucked id Le Pen doesn't win?

Directly from Fillon's page.

Where do you go betting?

Whatever geek.

People are so used to the same shit election, most just stay home, having two parties different from the usual may push them to vote

I say two different but macron is just more of the same shit and I hope people can kind of see it

>t.won a grand on brexit and 2 on Trump
t. 2k from trump

nice

makes no sense because of le languange

where can i bet, desu, If i live in North America?

Where do you people do your betting or whatever?

Praise him

when i lived in europe bet365, but in leafland it wont let me set my location to usa or canada

trans: they hate macron. the right (Sarcozy et el) were trying to out-right FN up until the first election.

ladbrokes, william hill, bet365 in uk

came back to lithuania for a few days, cant open dem sites because of mah local bookies rules

thanks bro, good news

6.50 on bet365
t. $250 bet.
i was nervous on trump winning but won half a grand so praise kek

also won off 2k off trump here.

this isn't the same.

We already did , turning out 30-37% (37% in my province). mélanchon drained a lot with his false promise of getting out of EU / renegociate shit with EU. they are now all calling to vote to macron and bashint the shit out of people the whole day. we will see how is that turn. But to be honest there is no much hope...

Trump was 6/1 on Paddy Power on the day.
Was going to put another 200 on but I was getting nervous.
I can't read the mood of the French because I'm not reading their forums or media.
But I looked at some figures for the last presidential election and it looked like a few million would have to decide not to vote at all for her to stand a chance.

no its not, hence smaller bets. but 6's are worth it.

The bet365 site seems to mostly be about sports and I can't seem to find anything bout the election
or maybe I'm blind

go too specials>french election. as far as i remember.

paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/european-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=487710

Ah yes it was in the world section

13/2 on Betfair. Is it worth it, guys? I honestly can't tell if she has a chance.

put it all in, like i did

you can get 6/1 on her getting 45-50% of the vote here.
10/1 on 50-55% which are better bets.

paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/european-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=3133860

Shit this is tempting as fuck
I really want to try but I really have no hope for this country and I'm sure the amount of fraud there will be will fuck over Le Pen

It says the site doesn't take bet from where I live but thanks

Is there any reason not to take better odds here over other sites that give 6/1?

quality meme.

You can get 10/1 on her getting 50-55% of the vote share here:

If she's going to win, it will be within this margin.

>lost first round
>"listen guys she still has a chance, look at brexit and trump, pollz are wrong n sheit "

Sh won't get more than 3.500.000 from Fillon's voters...
The main point from where she could win is the anti-Le Pen that will not dare to vote for Macron. And we need 1.000.000 of people that were not tempted to vote to finally vote for Le Pen.

Where to bet
I doubt bookies here track the French election

French fags

Translate:

“I am very patriotic. I was raised by a father and a grandfather who fought for France and instilled in me a love of my homeland. I am not proud of what France is today… I’m not a ‘facho’ [fascist], any more than Marine Le Pen is.”

Go Macron, en Marche!
You American fuckheads don't know shit about politics. Europe isn't some degenerate redneck nation like the US. You elected Trump, nobody takes you guys seriously anymore

Sorry, can't throw my money away on Le Pen. These polls had like a 2% margin of error the first time around and are suggesting 60/40. Wilders was our best chance and lost. Europe is cucked.

fuck off Achmed

(((polls))) say she's going to lose, so the betting markets have to play along. Pretty easy money desu