If "All Lives Matter" why won't you take in Muslim refugees?

If "All Lives Matter" why won't you take in Muslim refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idiot

What if I think "no lives matter" and just want to be left alone. My house isn't your trashbin for unwanted Muslim garbage.

because muslims kill people and subvert western culture

>OBOOOOBUUUU GIBS GIBS GIBS FICKI FICKI

Muslim refugees aren't people.

Think of the WOMEN and CHILDREN!
It's totally not 95% fighting age males!

Holy shit, liberals need to be murderkilled out of the media positions they currently hold with extreme prejudice.

Incoming Sup Forums's mental gymnast team

Sage for obv false equivalency

Why can't Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt take them all?

Because Muslims leave no lives left to matter.

Because "all lives matter" is a reactionary statement illustrating the retardation of the BLM "movement."

obv, no lives matter. But you can't see that, because you're a stupid nigger.

>nigger not looting
>muslim woman unaccompanied by man

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sage

this

If Muslim's think refugees deserve shelter why did they try to genocide the Jews after WW2

Not in USA. Like 75% of refugees that go to USA are women and childeren. It seems like the 2 year vetting process they have actually does something.

They weren't the ones saying "all lives matter".

Hahahaha, all lives matter? On Sup Forums?
Seriously, are you insane?
We hate niggers and mudslimes here.
Only white lives and certain native-american tribes matter.

''all lives matter'' is code for ''white lives matter more than all others''

weve proven this time and time again
>japs bomb pearl harbour
>we nuke them

>9/11 (3000 whites dead)
>proceed to genocide muslims

>some moron decides to invade europe
>we slaughter them

>2 white man countries (France and UK) own half the world despite being outnumbered by at least 10 to 1

the logic you idiots try and use is laughable. just stop trying to think and stick with muh feels ok?

Neither am I, I specifically said I only care about my family. I never once implied black lives matter or that they belong in the US to begin with.

>It's a 'far right autist creates a thread with a fake opposition argument to incite rage and rally the troops' episode
I know you're just using reverse psychology but you're right, all lives DO matter and we SHOULD try and take in refugees

because you can help them in their own region for 1/100th the cost and help more people kikleberg

frankly nobody would buy into their bullshit if they used facts instead of feels

why won't my supposedly muslim country take these refugees?

We should take in the exact number of refugees proportional to Europeans the Middle East took in during WW2. That is to say, 0.

We need a wall already youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

Women are more dangerous than the men, since they'll start breeding like roaches.

Question:
Seeing as the majority of pro-refugee propaganda deptics females would the average citizen agree to a reformed policy that only allowed women and children?

>muslim refugees
>women and children

Thanks for the laugh op lmao

all kek to the great leader

Yes, but the looting and raping problem will only be delayed until the children the women have, or will have, grow up.

Why the fuck are libtards coming to Sup Forums to spread their "whites are evil" bulshit,are you too dumb to realise that we dont give a fuck about your kike propaganda

Yeah I am pretty sure the people saying All Lives Matter are not the same people as on Sup Forums. Think for just one second here you fucking dumb cunt.

sage

nice proxy leaf cunt

>If you care about x then why don't you care about y
Drumpf is finished!

"Blacks deserve reparations" is code for "black slavery matters more than any other kind of slavery.

weve proven time and time again
>Muslim Turks and Arabs genocide the ethnic fabric of Anatolia, North Africa and the Near East
>No one cares

>Muslims attempt to conquer France and Austria
>No one cares

>Europeans attempt to regain claim on the holy land of Palestine
>OMG EVIL CRUSADER DEVILZ

>Europeans colonize unused land and turn it into the biggest economic force in the world
>NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE
>Europeans tear themselves apart with war
>"See? It's because Europeans are warmongers and can't stop killing."

>Muslims tear themselves apart with war
>OMG its Europes responsibility to take in 10s of millions of them, they have it so bad

Good question. All lives matter. Just not equally. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar.

Don't believe me? Grab their mum and put a gun in her mouth. Then tell them about ISIS.

What is 'drumpf'?

Cuz of this

There are five groups fighting a war in syria. FIVE participants, ONE war. And most of these can't really get along with eachother.
One of those groups is a well known and powerful terrorist organization. I mean ISIS. Obviously it needs to be stopped.
The other 4 groups can't be arsed to unite gang up on this one till it stops existing.
So anyway we have the 6th group, the refugees. These just left the warzone, because they refuse to support any of the 5 groups. So instead of making a 6th group to stop the other 5 ruining their country they just flee because they are scared for their shitty lives.
You see what I'm getting at?
We have cowards who can't stand up for themselves, don't want their country returned to glory and who can't agree with any of the 5 parties trying to sieze power.
Why would you want these in your homelands? They leave at the 1st sign of trouble, they won't help you!
Most of these are scum refusing to inregrate and work! They should fuck off!
And i didn't even talk about the afghan and paki scum who pose as syrian refugees, riding the gibsmedat train.
Remove Kebab.

Was the Civil Rights Movement just the original Black Lives Matter?

This is the answer to this thread.

Everyone pack it up and move on

Does op work at a farm cause he can sure make a great scare crow.

White lives matter.

Simple.
BLM is an American movement.
ALM is an American response.

Bringing in foreigners into a country that has a lot of domestic issues related to economic wealth (or lack thereof) is anti American.

That's why you can't compare the two

Instead of a muslim woman, it should be a muslim man holding a sign that says "Only Muslim Lives Matter, Behead Everyone Else"

That would be more accurate.

I would personally push the button that nuked my own city just to get on with ww3 that's how bored I am

All lives matter as in "people", not sand monkeys

Because we have only responisbility to our citizens, not to foreigners.

>If you think people shouldn't be immediately killed for no reason, then why won't you invite them into your house and support them financially for the rest of their lives?

The logic is irrefutable.

All live matter was just a polite way to ask black people to stop shooting us

If black lives matter why do niggers kill so many other niggers?

Because its unfair to give preferential treatment to mudshits when there are millions of poor Eastern Europeans that are dying to come to America. I'm only half kidding. There are literally billions of people that would come to the US if they could. Hundreds of millions are in dire economic circumstances and DON'T come from oil rich countries, so why are we giving preference to mudshits?

Sorry... doors are closed... It's time for the rest of the World to grow up. For a century, we've fought your wars, officiated your disputes, took you in our home, gave you loan after loan that we knew probably would never be paid back, shared are technological advances in medicine, computers, energy, and agriculture. We've been good parents. Probably too good. You've become dependent on us. Sorry, World, it's time to grow up and be an adult, and figure shit out on your own.

>cant into subtle humour/ sarcasm
I expected more from the scrounging pom.

romania you don't really deserve to talk your country is a depressing shithole. you haven't done much for the world since you're disgusting excuse for a ''people'' have been around

>If "All Lives Matter" why won't you take in Muslim refugees?

Because pislam is a death cult and a clear and present danger to all life

Muslim suicide bombers lives matter

because it has nothing to do with our country/police "murders"
Does blm care about Africans dying by each other? No so who gives a damn about things out of the equation

Just look at all those women and children.

Oh wait, there are none, because actual women and children were left behind in the warzone while arab "men" fled to Europe for german gibz.

All lives matter but that doesn't mean we are responsible for everyone idiot.

some lives don't matter, faggot

>America needs to stop being the world police force!
>But whenever there's a civil war in some country between a stable totalitarian regime and an unstable Islamic state, we have to literally take in any fighting age man from that country who wants to come here.
Same deal with Mexico and it's rotting corpse of a cartel-fucking government. They should fix their own country, if they don't want to get the shit """liberated""" out of them.

I fucking hate the refugees that Europe wants us to take worst of all though. Nothing funnier than a bunch of little shits moving to a welfare state, groping women to the point where multiple countries are practically on the verge of nationalist revolution, and then claiming an extremely unwarranted sense of machismo and superiority, all while running away from a bunch of goat fuckers on one side and a man who DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CHIN on the other. Fuck that noise.

because I'm one of those lives and I don't want to get allah akbarred

Because they pose threat to my life.

Because "Taking in Muslims" really does nothing. You obviously can't take in all 6 billion people in the world who would rather live in the US than in their shit hole. Muslims have very strong beliefs that don't line up with western beliefs and morals and you will not be able to change them. Therefor they should be the last people we invite to the west.

If Black Lives Matter, why don't they help the people in Africa?

>
Because " all lives matter"
So we can't have muzzies coming in an killing everyone now can we?

Because the refugee crisis presents a potential exploitation of national security. To let unvetted refugees in is to create a vulnerability.
All lives matter, especially the ones of your home country.

The same reason BLM doesn't invite the KKK to join them.

Hard to include a group that is the antithesis of your own.

>not asking Israel to take any

If black lives matter why don't they stop fucking shooting each other.

best

>fleeing a war zone
>strolling past college students in suburban USA, 8,000 miles away

Because the lives of the people murdered by Muslims also matter.

Cute

Sup Forums doesn't believe that all lives matter though

Why won't Muslim countries? It's almost as if they know something...

only whites matter

It's 100x cheaper to resettle them in the middle east

My sides

This is what I imagine happens when you teach your kids they can be and do whatever they want.
They will tear your whole house down and piss on your dog and then act like nothing is wrong.

I believe muslims have right to exist, just not on my backyard. Same thing with niggers; sure, black lives matter, but go "matter your black lives" in your own fucking neighborhood. Keep that shit away from me.

Ooopsie, didn't mean to reply.

black lives are fecal matter

Every life matters. The planet can only sustain a limited amount of people, and so it must not be wasted on inferior peoples.

Muslims aren't people.

Maybe if the US would stop "trying to bring freedom" to those countries the problems wouldnt be as big as they are now.
Do you think there would have been a refugee crisis under Hussein, Gaddafi, Mubarak, (Assad)?

because my life matters and their holy book tells them to end it