Steve Bannon's secret planning whiteboard accidentally revealed

Erm...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/steve-bannons-secret-war-room-whiteboard-accidentally-revealed/

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why aren't you at work Chris?

Who's this?

So they are actively implementing trumps domestic policy. What say you now shills?

Issue detainers for all illegal immigrants who are…for any crime, and they will be placed in removal proceedings
End “Catch-And-Release”
Hire 5,000 more Border Patrol agents
Restore the Secure Communities Program
Triple the number of ICE agents
Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico….
Sunset our visa laws so that Congress is forced to revise and revisit them
Finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking…
Propose Passage of Davis-Oliver bill
Immediately terminate Obama’s “two illegal…
…pass “Kate’s Law

Read your bibles

>Now, they have been revealed thanks to Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a Jewish author who went to meet Mr Bannon

But seriously, based Steve.

Shhhhh, the shills aren't supposed to know Bannon is still in control. We need them to think Kushner is the boss and Sup Forums is getting jewed by him. Little do the shills know WE are the jews now.

Chris, please, we know it's you.

lel

Ivanka and co are a really good distraction.

>STEVE BANNON'S SECRET WHITE SUPREMACY BOARD REVEALED

Steve Bannon is a decent man

>the shills aren't supposed to know Bannon is still in control.
I heard Bannon was in Jared's office asking if he can have his lunch back.

Really made me think

NEVER LET THE ENEMY LOOK AT THE BIG BOARD

BANNON WHITEBOARD CONTENT GENERATOR WHEN ?

Does anyone have a clue which exective orders from Obama "Immediately terminate Obama's two illegal..."
Is referring to?

why are you pretending to like trump now Mike

bannon a good

>Steve is a great, stalwart friend of the Jewish State
hehehe

It says move the capital from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Even Bannon is kiked hell Breitbart has a jersusalem branch.

If it gets them out of the US I'm all for it.

The Micks, The Jews and the Aryans are all against us.

End anglophobia.

OY VEY
Got that right.

Children?

>sunset visa laws
Based

What's wrong with that?

Board contains a long list of ways to shit on immigrants/refugees/foreigners

Domestic health care 'plans' consist of one line: "Repeal and replace Obamacare"

lol

how the fuck do you think America of all places can escape zog? m8 you've been under full lockdown for decades now

oh shit TIL that's what the malaysian flag looks like. either way still applies to americans

Based Bannon

>thinking steve bannon ever does anything by mistake
wew lad

Clearly intentional.

Also Bannon is literally Sup Forums.

What's this from? lmao

>accidentally revealed
No, Steve Bannon is a political coyote. Cunning, ruthless, tough, and doesn't really give a shit about what you think of him. Just when you think he's dead, you'll hear him again. He did this on purpose.

Do not fuck with Steve.

a fucking whiteboard?! has trump sold all the shit in the warroom already?

Are people that fog headed as to think Bannon would literally take a photo right in front of this supposed "Top Secret" board unintentionally? Oh my lord..

This is infuriating

especially right at a time when conservatives are trying to tell Trump supporters that he has abandoned them

This is signaling
He is telling us that we are back on track

Aren't WHITEboards racist ?

lol, good luck with that, buddy

it literally says campaign promises on the board. he's just writing their supposed to do..

LAME
I was hoping to see nuke Pyongyang and then Moscow

Will basically guarantee a war between Israel and Palestine

Steve Bannon is so fucking based.

>decent man in politics
>decent man in the WH
how the hell did this happen?

So you think it was Bannon's idea to block the wall budget and fail to follow though of any Trump's campaign promises? Why? And why would they do that?

Again, who cares. Maybe they move to Syria after it becomes part of Greater Israel.

Who cares? Fuck off back to t_d cuckhole!

English people are mainly Scandinavians with some mixing from the native population at the time.

>triple the number of ICE agents
>build the boarder wall and eventually let mexico (pay for it?)
>hire 5000 more boarderpatrolagents
>immediatly terminate obamas something (as long as it destroys his legacy im fine
some pretty neat points

>accidentally

>accident

More jewish tricks

It is a clever leak by Bannon.

Hew is with a jew so it intends to split the jewish lobby that Kushner is using while it has his agenda on the board, which is pretty much what the election was about so it simplt shows he is working the popular agenda.

>Create a 10% repatriation tax
DAS RITE WHITE BOI GIMME DEM DATS

>whiteboard
Click on all the whiteboards.

>WHITEboard

oh shit, I read that wrong. Oh well, it's late.

They just keep falling for it. He tricked the liberal newspapers into publishing his talking point YET AGAIN.

bannons real whiteboard revealed

>he thinks Trump still listens to Bannon.

I still have faith in you m8.
Stay ideologically pure and you got an army ready to roll.
They got the degenerate 1%
We the pure 1%
Not even TradCat but my body is ready to purge heathens mate.

>having an angle snapping mouse

Time to cuck yourself

>English people are mainly Scandinavians with some mixing from the native population at the time.

Not content to ruin the present, the Aryan now comes for our past.

Now you know why we hate them so.

>22 points
>18 of them on immigration
>rest also good
His heart's in the right place.

Steve Bannon is a tranny?

Funny how they won't even consider the possibility that Bannon might not be an anti-semite after all. So they attack the jew instead.

You ever notice how Ivanka is the total opposite of Trump on everything? Everything she says is directly against what her father campaigned on. She's always in the news for something fucking retarded that makes pol sperg out.

I legit believe Trump is making her controlled opposition.

>tfw jared didnt marry ivanka to infiltrate trump, but ivanka married jared to infiltrate (((them)))
9001 dimensional interuniversal underwater speed polo

>le epic fail guy
What a faggot

>accidentally

So not an accident

Take a (you), I chuckled.

DACA and DAPA.

Trump already said he won't get rid of DACA, and DAPA was struck down by the Supreme Court.

Boteach helped Bannon leak the picture of the board.

Right wing group allegedly unendorsed Trump for not pushing the wall.

Budget bill that funds government until September pisses off Republican base.

"Oh look, here is this pic. We haven't forgotten about what we promised."

There is literally nothing secret on that wall.

>secret
>accidental

There's really no point to end DACA at this point since it's about to run out and they only make up about 1/11th of illegals in the US, especially with criminals having priority.

The CATO institute has a good general explanation for this

>For anyone interested
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

I thought they got DNA screened and they're closer to Iberian than Scandinavians.

>it's about to run out

The article says nothing about running out. It's just an opinion about how it could it end.
DACA is still in place, and by Trump's own words, it most likely will remain until congress takes action on the issue.

>bannon is to (((them))) what soros, rockefeller and rothschild are to us

>The article says nothing about running out.
>a majority of the EADs will expire within a year of Trump assuming office in any case.
Their exemption from deportation under DACA is temporary. If it isn't issued again after expiration the delayed action no longer applies and they're out of luck. Realistically the government has limited resources to deport people. They're on the back of the deportation bus, but they're still heading to the same place as everyone else.

>I thought they got DNA screened and they're closer to Iberian than Scandinavians.

I might be talking out of my ass now, but I remember the 'original' british population was celtic who got invaded and conquered by germanics.. Don't know about overall genetic makeup but culture wise germanics dominated.

Was there ever any doubt that he's /ourguy/?

**** ******* ** ***** ***m Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
********************** the Iran deal

Bannon's board not Kushner's

Sup Forums stormfags BTFO

Considering he wants to wage a literal fucking crusade across the Middle East to destroy Islam permanently and re-found the kingdom of heaven? Absolutely.

None of this is secret lmfao.

White boards are racist

>le 4chin mask

So Bannon is LITERALLY /ourguy/.

Good job rabbi

Kerry et al are right in that the two state solution is the only one that secures israel's future. Letting the kikes kike themselves down thw road of oblivion instead is a long play.

First step is public finance elections so getting all jew and other money out of the electoral process.

Ok, it's the campaign promises.
>secret

Fucking kill yourself if you really want kikes starting WW3

>accidentally

Yeah, like that budget proposal that mentioned the wall a few months ago that was 'accidentally' shown in a photograph,

It's also funny to see him posing with a yid, they'll still call him an antisemite, pointless.

>Look, guys!!! A picture of a board that has some things we like written on it! We're totally back in charge!
So easily manipulated it hurts

>indicting Hillary still not on the menu

>Everything she says is directly against what her father campaigned on.
Because people say whatever is necessary to win.
If politicians decide to be honest to what they believe, you'll end as a Jeb 2.0

Shoukd've added "ban circumsicion" to the board for lulz