OF HAPPENINGS!! COME HERE

Italian Police purge migrants and illegals from Milan Central Station, days after one hundred migrants tried to take the weapon from a soldier stationed there.

>thelocal.it/20170503/dozens-of-migrants-moved-from-milan-station

Italian lefties, a small minority, are screeching in pain right now. Politicians OF ALL SIDES praise the operation. Italy will lead the rebirth of the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJIoYNUFtS0
youtube.com/watch?v=kfnboicl2qM
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/italian-police-killed-berlin-attacker-pro-fascist-statements-online
gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/
ilgiorno.it/milano/cronaca/stazione-centrale-1.3056164
milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_aprile_22/rissa-centrale-feriti-due-militari-soldati-accerchiati-100-migranti-33db20ae-271c-11e7-b1fd-6ac3feee71e3.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=0GrmA0AFqEg
youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w
thelocal.it/20170503/dozens-of-migrants-moved-from-milan-station
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7scL-4Cw8
econopoly.ilsole24ore.com/2016/07/02/pattugliare-incentiva-gli-affari-lo-dice-leconometria-applicata-al-traffico-di-migranti/
iene.mediaset.it/video/855/pecoraro-la-vita-e-la-morte-nel-mare-dei-migranti_716855.shtml
geopoliticalcenter.com/prima-pagina/fermare-parteze-libia-immigrazione/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milan is pretty based afaik. Also a good portion of fascists.

Italian fascists are pretty stupid in my opinion.
The anti immigrant sentiment is deeply ingrained in the nation without the need of any kind of fascism.
We overlook Italy pretty often, but they are the only western nation which is able to prevent all terrorist attacks on its soil.
The Italian police and military are either extraordinarily skilled and nationalist or incredibly lucky.

Finally good news

Italy sails out into the Mediterranean and collects migrants and brings them to Europe. They do this every day.

or maybe, you know, no one gives a fuck about them

OP here.
The EU forces them to do that. I don't blame them dumping migrants on French borders everyday because that's how I solve it too.

*i would

Germany tells italy to go there and sail out into the...
Milán central station is based af,there is a plaque with the names of all the railway workers who gave their lives for their country,gave me a hard on reminding me of better times.
Go my italibros

Oy vey
Not very tolerant you filthy goyim

Va cagare nig nogs cazzo

hm, I wonder why immigrants need weapons. Didn't they all escape from warzones?

Would be interesting what happened if they had success

I've been there too. Evident Fascist symbolism is everywhere in that station and Italians seem to not mind at all.

Too bad lefties everywhere else in Europe want to destroy all historic heritage if it is deemed fascist racist or islamophobic.

That's rare

I wonder how safe it is to use that VPN boy.

fuck you

No VPN, Hans, just an internship at the European Parliement thanks to my uncle Moshe

Dude ... thats because everyone who doesnt want to stay in italy (most of them) go north to germoney or france or switzerland ...

MILAN NO!

Guys I appreciate everything but Italy is cucked over every possible redemption and Milan leads that, with more of 20% of his population made by foreigners

Are you that user from Génération Identitaire?

Yeah they are screeching. Also you have to know that almost every policeman in Italy supports right-wing.

Ah for fuck sake. I am going on holidays to Milan and other parts of Italy later this month. Fucking niggers better not get in my way.

Dat reysiss

Fuck so am I. Be on the lookout for a 2m tall Bulgar with a buzz cut in the bars.

Checked. Also take a look at Milan central station. You better stay away from there.

When I was in Trento some gypsy was trying to ask the police for things, but they were too busy flirting with some 10/10 tier woman. She started rolling around on the floor, so they just walked off and continued talking to the qt

Based on that alone, the Italian police are the greatest police force in the world.

This is depressing pasta user

>Be on the lookout for a 2m tall Bulgar with a buzz cut in the bars.

Does your boyfriend not have a name?

Fucking horrific

Dtf?

"human" trash

fags get out RREEEEE

FUCK. I am taking the train to the coast after I stay in Milan for a few days. I'll have to pass these subhumans with my gf. Fucking hell.

I'll keep an eye out, m8.

how the fuck can a government allow this to happen?

they don't care about anything,they just care about money and that's it

Exactly! Who can look at a scene like that and actually find anything positive. Being a lefty is a mental illness.

I was in Verona and saw some drunk guy with a bottle of hard liquor in hand talk down to a policemen with 5-6 other police standing in the near vicinity.

The drunken guy was a head taller than the police guy and really got in his face. The policeman pulled out a pair of leather gloves and really calmly put them on. After he had done so he smacked the drunk guy in the face, put him on the ground and cuffed him all while the 5-6 other policemen stood around and watched.

It was amazing

What in the everloving fuck...

made my day

Italians and Slavs will be the last two remaining Europeans

Italians don't have white guilt, they don't give a fuck

ah yes look at all those poor children and women

Been there 2 weeks ago, inside it was clean of all subhumans, when was this pic taken?

I am thankful you said this. Didn't want to wade through a billion niggers with my gf. Would literally want to kill them all.

It's mainly doctors and scientits you bigot.

>The EU forces them to do that

>Being such a weak nation
>Forced to destroy yourself by Germany
>Suck nigger cocks or get EU fines

Is Europe full of the most pathetic cuck countries in Earth?

We have no government. We don't even vote. The last time we voted they didn't only put a different leader but we also voted uncostitionally, with electoral law that has been defined uncostituional by the court. We'll probably vote in 2018.

Look at this too:
youtube.com/watch?v=MJIoYNUFtS0

Someone is actually smuggling (((migrants))) to Italy on an industrial scale.

>b-b-but the womyn and children's user

I got a gypsy camp evicted from near Brescia around ten years ago. The local mayor gave be 50 euros for it, lol.

* be = me

I'm all down for a new Roman empire

Based.

This is pretty recent, but consider that they moved them through recent police operations as the post explain

They are forced. They also show up late on purpose to save the sinking ones

Good work, fingol.

Allow? Or encourage?

This is the end goal of all European govern mens.

>govern mens.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfnboicl2qM

Look at this, only 6 months ago. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CRAP IN THE SAME PLACE.

Based mongol

>dumping migrants on French borders
w-why would you do that?

I live there and there's literally nothing to see, move along, police was looking for drug dealers.
Milan is the most filled town in Italy, from kind hard workers, to the worst scum on earth.
>Pic related

A lot of shit happens related to the latters.

And ye, no one is kamikazeing us because we're middle land.

Also, rage more fellows Germans

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/italian-police-killed-berlin-attacker-pro-fascist-statements-online

We'd have a great police/amry forces if we had great leaders, it's not about fascism but about being Men.

They don't, this is an image showing how ong's are literally collecitng migrants right next to Libia. (Also watch the video I posted that refers to marine traffic tracking)

Article if you prefer reading:

gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/

You probably missed out on the one hundred Africans cornering a soldier to steal his rifle on 22nd of April, all in front of the Milanese station lol

Can I have a link to that story?

>purge migrants

si

futurismo

>ilgiorno.it/milano/cronaca/stazione-centrale-1.3056164

If you don't speak a Mediterranean language, ask a friend to translate it or try to interpret the google translate result.

milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_aprile_22/rissa-centrale-feriti-due-militari-soldati-accerchiati-100-migranti-33db20ae-271c-11e7-b1fd-6ac3feee71e3.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=0GrmA0AFqEg

Thanks m8

What happened to your shield, Mexico?

They should just stop fighting desu, Italians are nigger people with niggerblood anyways. Slavic -Germanic paganism is what it's all about

second march on Rome when??

>slavic

it's finno ugric supremacism or nothing my friend.

Tri/pol/i.

There are two things I fail to dismiss of my leftie past (studied from 5to13yo at gesuiti Scholl, still kinda gratefull):
1. You don't fucking let people drawn if you can prevent it
>cause race < species
>(but pls take em home afterwards)

2. Armed force should restrain from the use of violence until it's strictly necessary, which can lead to situations like that but keeps us separated from animals

>being a khanatefag

Liu Xin please

(((sinking people)))

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w

Subtitles available.

Fra, causa e correlazione, è:
+ gente, + morti, mare Nostrum
Non mare Nostrum +gente +morti.
Non fare ilgrillino su

Meraviglia

Here's your (you), before you met us u weren't any more civilised than Africans :)

Wtf is Gerard Depardieux doing in that painting?

>Milan is pretty based afaik
Milan is a shithole filled with leftists but even they couldn't tolerate the situation in the central station anymore
I saw a video of a few antifas protesting yesterday's raid with the usual slogans about no borders and shit

Depardieu is departed.

Maybe he tried to warn French of something.

Anyways they were to busy unveiling conspiracies about The Don costumes.

Finally, the cavalry has arrived

>thelocal.it/20170503/dozens-of-migrants-moved-from-milan-station
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7scL-4Cw8

Ma cosa cazzo stai dicendo? Secondo te andarli a prendere a 5 miglia dalla costa non incentiva i flussi?
Ecco uno studio che conferma:
econopoly.ilsole24ore.com/2016/07/02/pattugliare-incentiva-gli-affari-lo-dice-leconometria-applicata-al-traffico-di-migranti/

Migrants amount over time and operations for "saving" them

All those doctors and engineers and computer scientists...

Ammetto che sono stato frettoloso io, sto facendo altro. Diciamo che ha ragione, che si fa? Li avvisiamo? Li lasciamo morire fin quando non lo capiscono?
Simpatico lo youtuber, ammesso che nn nasconda la disumanità dei veri nazi.

>There's something about humanitarism my mind refuses to give up.

But I do admit it's been abused and needs to be criticized

iene.mediaset.it/video/855/pecoraro-la-vita-e-la-morte-nel-mare-dei-migranti_716855.shtml

Yes,I took a few pictures it made gave me a warm feeling in muh tummy like when I eat tendies.
I dont blame germans for the situation,btw when I said germany is the one making italy go rescue the shitskins at sea i know it's not the fault of germans,they are just being puppets,if you asked people from catalonian they asked recently for more by marching in the hundreds of thousands so I don't blame the germans,i blame germany as the front of the power structure forcing those decisions on us.

Tipo smettere di andarli a prendere a 5 miglia dalle coste? Tipo eh.

Leggi questo per un'operazione sistematica sulla risoluzione del problema:
geopoliticalcenter.com/prima-pagina/fermare-parteze-libia-immigrazione/

Based

That's probably terrone, not italian

It was the same when I was there,they will hassle you trying to help you buy a ticket at the machines so they can ask/take the change out of your purchase.

NGOs are importing niggers to Italy,when we tried to stop them,Eu fined us

Why do you always have to speak your language when debating?

I apologize, I'm just not used to type lomg sentences in English from phone.
Need clarifications?

Tell me about your heritage...

To fellows Italians who to vote for next?

And here we see a pack of shitskins being wary of the arrival of their natural predator; the polizia

Sweden is the most cu-

ROME will lead again

The (((European Union)))'s days are numbered

>sven and the beta mindset: lecture #86

He answered me in Italian, I was just posting sources for proving that ngos are collecting migrants next to Libia causing even more migrants and deaths.