‘They don’t even try’: Hungary’s new border fence called ‘spectacular success’

>Skeptics who believe a border wall will not stop illegals from entering the United States may want to look at what’s happening in Hungary.

>On the day its border fence was completed, the influx of illegals entering Hungary went down from 6,353 one day to 870 the next. For the remainder of that month, illegal border crossings were steadily below 40 per day, officials said.

>“They don’t even try,” a local border guard told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “We haven’t had a Syrian in six months.”

>Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s pledge to stop illegals from flowing into the country appears to be a spectacular success.

>Hungary’s 96-mile long, 14-foot tall double-line fence includes several layers of razor-wire capable of delivering electric shocks. The barrier features cameras, heat sensors and loudspeakers ready to tell migrants they’re about to break Hungarian law if they as much as touch the fence, the April 30 Daily Caller report said.

>Nearly every police officer in Hungary is part of a rotation to monitor the border fence at all times. Temporary military bases house the police while they do their rotation.

>Additionally, Hungary will train and pay more than 1,000 volunteers to deploy as “border hunters”.

archive.is/6MyEy

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Q62RQ20150802
youtu.be/zm7EQ-bovOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I love Hungary now

Hungarian bros if I learn your language and assimilate can I come? I've got a trade

ur probably mixed so don't come.

To build a wall/fence is always a better solution than let them in.
/Viktor the Kektator/

Hey, do you know other hungarians on Sup Forums? Do we have a discord or something?

Ganbare, Hungary! Don't give in to EU pressure, if necessary Hexit!

Even if he is a bit corrupt Orban's doing a hell of a lot more good than harm

no one won't join bosnia :(

>Tfw not Hungarian

Don't go to Hungary, you're not welcome.

>tfw never gona be a border hunter
why live?

B-but walls don't work!

Only if french ppl build them.

>2015

>Learn Hungarian
You don't know what are you talking.

Good job Hungary-bros, we will need to do same with Ukraine, Russia and Germany borders.

Slav countries are too confusing. Theres a dozen of u and probly dozen languages and dozen religions.

Noice.... Noice....

>you will never be a hungarian border hunter

Feels bad man

Mr Orban, tear down that wall.

Irish/Italian here, can I come in?

>if I learn your language
If you

Would they hire an amurican?

>Skeptics who believe a border wall will not stop illegals from entering the United States may want to look at what’s happening in Hungary.

so much wrong with this!

- your immigration has little to do with entering illegally, they enter legally and overstay their visas

- a continent wide wall is different than policing a small portion of a European border

- you already do have a fence, you fucking morons, you need more people and it's fucking expensive

god I hope Kim Jong Un nukes America for being this stupid.

kek

I think the biggest stopper is a deportation force with teeth, and punishing (severely) anybody who hires illegals.

Top Kek

The fence is there to keep us in

>If I learn Hungarian
Yeah good luck with that.

rich american republicans live off illegals' cheap labour

nothing is going to happen to the current regime

there was a user who posted a link but i didnt click it

But the New York Times and Buzzfeed told me that walls don't work.

Only low-IQ redneck Drumpf supporters would think otherwise

Based Hungary

Australia-Hungary when?

when australians accept one million based tanned hungarians

F U C K O F F
U
L
L

>1 million cigány
pls

If you want usernames, and such there is a place where you could go...

Where did he post it?

Heres a screenshot of it tesó thats the best I can do

Do you just not understand still? It will be a e s t h e t i c a l l y pleasing to view from the American side, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Also once we start cracking down on visas, how do you think they will start to come in after that? They'll try and re enter through the border which is why you need it secured before hand.

>implying trump the golden goy will do any of that
sorry but you got duped by that kike lover

Shame, it expired. Still thank you user.

I'm 100% white German and polish ancestors can I move to Hungary? I want to join Jobbik and reverse Trianon.

np

WTF, I LOVE WALLS NOW

>jobbik
aka newest cuck party that abandoned their goals and sold their souls for votes that never came hell they even lost more supporters

>tfw applying for Erasmus in Hungary

I don't know what Vona expected when he did a 360 on his voters and kissed ass to the jews. Now no-ones likes him, most support organizations give him the middle finger, so did some of his own party members, some would rather run as individual than Jobbik, now. The party is finished, I don't know if he did it out of incompetence or for jew bucks, but he finished his political carrier with it.

Based fucking Magyars

This
The worse thing is though the fact that many of the nationalists I know still support this jew puppet party. Cause of either "we wuz hunz n türks n sheet or "muh cigánykirály"

Sup Forums regularly has kurva anyàtok threads.

I'm pretty comfy here.

t. roach

takarodj!

gtfo

Are you tonna leave or do we have to kick you out again?

>Swedeball is smiling
every. fucking. time.

Is Hungary white? I wouldn't mind visiting sometime, they sound based

Boat Turn Backs working here in Australia!
They don't even try these days.....

You wouldn't even spot me on the street, chill.

Pic related

I will gladly move there and join the border patrol militia.

Hungary has enough gook admixture. Fuck off they're full.

>Additionally, Hungary will train and pay more than 1,000 volunteers to deploy as “border hunters”.
Where do I sign?

Sven looks happy.

how stupid are you?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Q62RQ20150802

>feels bad cant hunt muslims on border

at least we always have that island we stick them on because we won't let them in? kek
they're probably stuck too kejkk

Pretty sure you pawned them all off on Obama the week before he left office. Cunt move. Trump was pissed.

that awkward moment when the Nazis'sidekicks out Nazi them.

>>“They don’t even try,” a local border guard told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “We haven’t had a Syrian in six months.”

Because staying in Hungary is not their primary goal. Hungary was just the best way to get to Germany, now that the wall's there they go and take other routes instead. (inb4 someone calls us cucks the balkan route in general is much tougher now)

Anyway, Hungary's wall is hardly comparable to the proposed US-Mexican law. The best solution for the USA would be some sort of legislation that prevents Mexican and other unskilled immigrants being used for mass cheap labour. This would remove their incentive to come. Also get rid of your Jus Soli law.

You'll fit right in. Enjoy your stay.

Your country shouldn't even exist desu

He's happy because more mudshits for sven.

:D

Based Hungary.

Orban rocks.

>The best solution for the USA would be some sort of legislation that prevents Mexican and other unskilled immigrants being used for mass cheap labour.

Doesn't work. people do it under the table anyways, if a law is unenforcable then it's pretty much a shit law.

Are you Hungary bros accepting white refugees from political correctness? How hard is Hungarian to learn, I heard it is easy to love on only English in Budapest?

Forgive my ignorance but how exactly will Donald get Mexico to pay for his meme wall?

youtu.be/zm7EQ-bovOQ

When I heard about this... my knife opened up in my pocket by itself, I kid you not..

Pretty fucking based, it's a shame that Trump is too cucked to even get it started.

>Austro-Hungarian Empire 2.0

Pic related, put them over here with the others.

Whats with all this talk about a wall? A couple landmines and some machine gun nests should be a sufficient nigger detterant.

>dark age
I like the subtlety

ew, un bozgor cu steagul ala. Ptiu

>They interviewed fucking Toroczkai of all people

That's one way to completely discredit the whole article.

They're capitalists, those who use illegals only do it because it's profitable and they expect their chances of getting caught are low. So to prevent the undesired behavior of hiring illegals you simply make it unprofitable and increase the chances of getting caught.

An American border wall is kinda retarded, lets just use landmines and snipers instead of a wall that wont even work.

>not 'praise Csaba Királyfi'

dami autonomie olah imputit si nu mai avem probleme.. :DDDD

>Tfw I will never get to shoot refugees with Hungarians

baka

>autonomie
Nem. Budapesta e autonoma, Esti liber sa te muti

>Are you Hungary bros accepting white refugees from political correctness?

Hungarians accept any refugees regardless of skin color or occupation, as long as they bring money. No money = you can go fuck yourself. Money = you can be the ISIS head poncho and they will still welcome you with open arms.

The language is not easy for speakers of Indo-European languages, but it's true that you can get by with English in BP.

>daily reminder that Jobbik wants state-funded compulsary schools for gypsies
>and state funded factories
>and state funded banks
>and state controlled trading of land

>daily reminder that the party should probably rename itself to "Balabb"