Why do we allow women in important Jobs?

Why do we allow women in important Jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/207787
thelocal.se/20100125/24578
meetaprisoner.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is this better than bunch of FBI agents going to latin america to bang hookers there?

It is not their job to stop latin american prostitution. Also, they are not marrying the prostitutes so they can leave. Also they are not likely to pass on secrets that those prostitutes could use against the US (or other) government.

She deserves a public execution.

Because there have literally been 0 terrorist attacks carried out by Latin-American hookers in all of human history.

>Because there have literally been 0 terrorist attacks carried out by Latin-American hookers in all of human history.

There was also a woman psychologist in Oz who was assigned to work with a notorious Muslim rape gang in prison. She ended up converting to Islam and marrying one of them, even had their child. He is still in prison. The article stated that there are literally many such cases of women doing this kind of thing.

The late and great Bill Leak did a cartoon about this general theme.

>Why do we allow women in important Jobs?
This. Man at least can do it right.

Why does this even happen? Why are these women so retarded and do not think?

well they are women

So? My aunt, for instance, is nothing like these women. She's one of the most clever people I've ever known.

was meant for

Who is that?

Describe this aunt of yours.

Lawyer, in the late 60s, hates muslims and think Sweden is going down the drain with each and every immigrant scum she has to defend in court.

She's not fully redpilled but she would definitely be labelled as "fascist cunt" by every leftist.

Why do women have such weak minds?

that is literally shit from a bad spy novel.

You know it's funny you should mention that, what if women are easily brainwashed through entertainment? Sounds silly but what if this woman has read an unhealthy amount of romance novels revolving around secretly fucking criminals? I know that my mother for whatever reason bases her world view around television shows, and it also seems like women in general are easily mislead by ideologies in general as long as it takes place on a medium that seems to not be fringe in nature. In short, as long as the ideology has the appearance that "all the cool people are doing it" it will attract women.

I believe entertainment sources like books, movies, and mainstream television shows can provide women more than men with a false sense of what's popular and what isn't.

the fort hood shooter. nidal hasan.

Like guys have never failed lmao.

Your memory is fucking short goy. Don't you remember that German agent who went jihadi and was arrested ? He was a male, the kind that has working testicles.

well, there are exceptions. Like there are exceptions with black people among niggers. Nevertheless a great percentage of black people are niggers and a great percentage of women are naive cunts who have no impulse control and should therefore not be in a position of great power just because of MUH quotas.

Did He do it because of a female?

Hahahahahahahahahaha
>He was Denis Cuspert, a German rapper turned ISIS pitchman, whose growing influence as an online recruiter for violent jihadists had put him on the radar of counter-terrorism authorities on two continents.
In Germany, Cuspert went by the rap name Deso Dogg. In Syria, he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani. He praised Osama bin Laden in a song, threatened former President Barack Obama with a throat-cutting gesture and appeared in propaganda videos, including one in which he was holding a freshly severed human head.

I don't understand why the US is protecting this piece of shit nor why the press continues to block out her face. Who is this piece of shit traitor.

>Sounds silly
No it absolutely sounds not. There are millions of examples how female react to entertainment and the 'world' entertainment shows them.

just look at the tremendous amount of women being in love with inmates they met after imprisonment. some inmates even have multiple women sending them loveletters, nude pictures and everything. or female prison guards falling for criminals. see

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/207787
thelocal.se/20100125/24578

Also there are other instances of this brainwash. Until like 2005 it was rather unpopular in germany to run around with paper coffeecups in public. then there were shows like gossip girl and whatnot portraying this very extensively and boom - paper coffeecups all over the place. the most absurd thing about this is, most of them don't even like coffee. thats why there are those 10^6 variants of "coffee" with a shitload of milk and/or artificial flavors to neutralize the actual taste of coffee.

you dont really see that influence on men.

>not posting this picture of him

holy shit it was actually this guy?

lost

whites are weak.

i would pay top money to hear her confession. this must be prime entertainment.

bwahahah

yeah its really him. Not some alt right photoshop fake. I even know some guy who competed with him in a MMA match in Berlin just when he was a moderate muslim criminal rapper

yeah, but women falling in love for criminals and releasing them happens way too often.

She's so brave

>women
meetaprisoner.com/

>Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

>you dont really see that influence on men.
Did you seen wigers and rap culture in general?

There is a reason jews take their ancestory from their mothers.

The guy who shot up the the theaters in Colorado has a lot of tit pics and love letters sent to him, its true