A) Islam isn't compatible with western way of life

A) Islam isn't compatible with western way of life.

B) western way of life is degenerate, due to feminism.

>make your call.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying that muslims aren't degenerate in their own way

>can't get drink alcohol or eat bacon
Get fucked cunt.

>fat degenerate slob detected

Y not both?

Just hide it in your Burqa

Women rights is just a flag everyone raises when he needs people's support and attention.

When shit goes down and reasources run out, humans will return to their natural ways and you'll see females taking care of the house while males go search for food or work whatever job is there to bring food to the house.

You already see signs of this. Females just DEMAND to be taken care of. She gets offended if you didn't open the door to her, gets infront of you in the line and then gets frustrated and acts pathetic so people around her sympathize with her when you tell her to fuck off and get back in the line.

>Implying that Islam is the sole remedy for degeneracy.
Get fucked.

Option B results in low white birth rates, obnoxious women, and the ZOG, doesn't it?

except western women were allowed outside of the house in non-degenerate times too.

whereas option A results in becoming the very thing you claim to be fighting against.

Yeah and they secretly formed feminist groups.

As much as we may have agreements on the same things with Muslims, it does not mean we should like such barbaric types of people.

I'm not really sure I care about Islamist extremism anymore. The vast majority of their terror attacks have been on the liberal portion of society.

Both.

hmm maybe islam isn't so bad after all

>vodkanigger taking a stance on limiting other people's alcohol habits

Rare

Its a VPN most likely
or bait

>B) western way of life is degenerate, due to feminism.

It's not solely due to feminism. That's just a symptom of the disease, which is Cultural Marxism.

Estii ain't rare

Perhaps feminism, along with gay and trans acceptance, are being pushed on us so we will not be compatible with Islam.
Perhaps this is a psyop to perpetuate more war on Islam to protect our pet whores and faggots from intolerant Muslims.
It is quite possible that the end game of this is Zionist conquest of the Middle East to accomplish their end goal of Greater Israel.
Just a thought.
I think I'm gonna dance now, Sloveniabro.
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

>A) Islam isn't compatible with western way of life.
It isn't compatible with secularism OR Christianity
>B) western way of life is degenerate, due to feminism.
It is.

You do realize both can be horrible, right?

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend if they are also my enemy

heard laibach live once

Newfag?

Mohammed was a nigger
Mohammed fucked a pig
the pig was so revolted
Mohammed turned to kids

They don't want to stop at Greater Israel, unless Greater Israel means the whole world.

The beginning of feminism (first wave) is what sealed the fate of western civ. Unless we repeal things like women's rights to vote and letting women work in professions that men are superior at (anything physical or creative), and change the cultural attitude into shaming unmarried non virgin women as whores and worthless as a partner, then there's no stopping the collapse.

>trade one form of degeneracy with another.
It's like getting your ass fucked by a gay aidsridden sandnigger to prevent getting cancer.
Sounds just like op

You may very well need religion to fight degeneracy and return to traditional values, but that doesn't mean you need Islam.

feminism, Islam both are degenerate.

>jews are bad news
>pizza is delicious
>some jews eat pizza
>ergo jews are totally cool just like you and me!

We win either way I guess.

When robots slowly begin to take over more sophisticated jobs (especially typical women jobs like shop clerk, nurse, accountant, secretary etc.) and competition becomes worse and worse, the overwhelming majority of the western women will be stay-at-home-moms and won't even try to establish a career (by then, pointless for women anyways and hard for men, but better since women opted out).

There is no way around it.

Good for you, they never play in Floriduh.
They are the most Sup Forums band EVER.
Hell, they formed their own nation, and issued passports. How cool is that?
They use the music, costumes, and pageantry of fascism, to discredit fascism, but their videos come off as masterpieces of white nationalism.

No way, feminists will fight ever harder to secure at least 50% in all the remaining sectors.

No, women are lack ambition and will go for the easy way. Women don't want "equality".

*By secure I mean force the government to enforce diversity quotas for every sector.

Nope, in our culture it's all about shitting on the man. There will be enough women willing to do this (no matter how shitty they are at the profession) and the feminists will get the government to abide.

Collectivism resulting in high birth rates, but everyone has to submit completely to a stifling desert superstition.
Or individualism resulting in high personal happiness but low birth rates?
Are those the only two options?
How about the transhumanist option? If women weren't required to procreate, and artificial wombs were introduced, would western way of life still be degenerate? With technology we can break the cycle of civilizations that are stalling human progress. Islamic takeover means a regression into ignorance. The next 50 years will either be a surge towards the singularity or an Islamic Dark Ages, choose wisely.

You see, Abdul, here in the West, we don't want our women to be sluts but we still want them to be happy, and we respect them. A strong family is not made with only a strong man. We don't treat our women like glorified fleshlights that can never enjoy anything. So yes, your culture is still incompatible.

Nordic Pagan following the beliefs of his fore tathers. I would rather have the entire world be filled with Fedoras than Muslims they are that fucking bad.

Newfriend.

Jews did this don't fall for the meme

If you even suggest you want to take away women's right to vote, your opinion will be discredited as sexist. You won't get far with that tactic. Same with negroes. "DAAASSS RAYCISSSS!".
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but democracy is always going to pose the problem that, once people learn they can vote in their own self interest, they will vote against the needs of the greater good.
Until we reform our educational systems to teach empathy for all people, instead of pet causes, (((special interests))) will run the game.

Cuck

>arab
>culture
pick one and only one

>he only cares about the transient, materialistic society

YO DUDE ISLAM IS SO GREAT, YO!

You people are just as nihilist as the cultural Marxists. It is literally only about power for you.

We can have Islam but only if we first exterminate all Muslims to properly appropriate their culture the white way xD

C) Physical removal

Anyone who starts a discussion with choice A or choice B is a complete retard.

The difference is that the West has turned from their foundations and God. Revival of those is possible, if the men and women stood up against this new and vile system we would see change. Islam has never stood for anything righteous and their is no room for them to grow into a decent culture. For them it is a hard black and white scenario. For the West it is a matter of waking the people up from their comfy slumber and naivety.

>Cuck
Look boys, a fucking Saudi is learning our board culture!
Islam literally means "to submit". That make it a religion of "cucks".
That submit to a goat fucking, baby raping, tyrannical barbarian warlord.
Who tells them they must live JUST LIKE HIM.
You assholes are stuck between a rock and a hard place, to be sure.
If you reject Islamic bullshit, your own people will kill you. They are that cucked.
Islam is not only incompatible with the western world, you faggots cannot even get along with each other.
No one of rational mind sees a future in an Islamic world, we will glass your sorry ass before that ever happens.
Keep Islamic refugees in Islamic nations so they can rape there, and you can prolong your senseless existence.