Erdoroach threatens to go to war with Cyprus if they start mining their oil and natgas in the Eastern Med

Erdoroach threatens to go to war with Cyprus if they start mining their oil and natgas in the Eastern Med.

mignatiou.com/2017/05/apili-polemou-apo-erntogan-meso-oie-enantion-ton-petrelaikon-kolosson-eni-ke-total-alla-ke-tis-kiprou/

Source is in greek but there's a link there with the roach letter to the UN where they threaten with a casus belli.

The fuck?
how come I didn't hear anything about it until now?

Kek he didnt say anything yet you guys go ids habbeding :DDD
Anyway erdocuck wont do it since he already sold aegean islands and northern cyprus to you

Everything that's been going on with the roaches the past few years is all because of the oil and natgas in the Cypriot EEZ and South of Crete and Kastelorizo.
But the Cypriots at least had the balls to actually get the process started, while we're still scared shitless of the roaches to take advantage of our own.

Whne did he sell anything, Aegean islands have been ours since WW1.

>he already sold aegean islands and northern cyprus to you
What are you talking about?

Recently Greek army doing landings and putting flags on the little islands and rocks near the anatolia that belongs to Turkey
However goverment doing nothing at all and when asked to AKP MPs they just brushes off the question
Even our chief of staff was too cuck to land on the kardak because he saw speed boats circling around the rock

>that belongs to Turkey
Next level propaganda

>little islands and rocks that belongs to Turkey

That's what your media tells you.
According to international treaties, they are ours.

You didn't really give a fuck about the whole Aegean thing untill the 90s, then suddenly you realised there's oil and natgas there and the US got your back no matter how full retard you go.

Would the Greeks back Cyprus up?

Shit Cyprus has been owned by a lot of countries, and it's split in half like post war Germany or something?

What the fuck

The people would but the goverment is a bunch of cucks too scared to even respond to the threats.

We have bases there, but I'm not sure.

Our goverment's too cucked in general, but our defence minister is the right kind of crazy.

Roaches control the nothern part since the 70s. Now oil and natgas is found in the sea area in the south and roaches are saying they have rights to those as well.
Go figure.

Meh I'd come help but Anglo high command would drop me off in front of a fucking cliff manned by Roach artillery and machine gun nests.
Tldr: fuck you Churchill you civ destroyin beady eyed cunt.

Isn't Cyprus in the EU? What about the Mutual Defense Clause?

You really expect Germany NOT to side with the roaches?

At most, I can see French and Italians protecting their interests, since they've already invested money in those areas.
At least untill the Americans tell them to back off.

Cyprus belongs to the Greek Cypriots
kick all the Turks out

Erdogan just won the refferendum and is already looking for a CB.

Bring it on erdocuck, BRING IT FUCKING ON.

3rd Balkan War when? I'm ready to BTFO cockroaches off of christian lands and back into Asia.

No, we don't actually want that.
The Americans would side the roaches as they ALWAYS do, the Germans are already on their side, the Italians and French that have interests in the area would capitulate too and our cucked goverment would simply do whatever is was told.

Soon serbian brother,very soon.

Can somebody explain to me how some payments for online stuff go through this greek kike island? I have a good old games and they process payments through this country. I dont like the idea of money flowing through some fuckall island near roachland. Fucking europeans.

Cyprus belongs to the greek.

Cyprus and all of the surrounding areas belong to the Cypriots. Greece and all of the surrounding areas belong to the Greeks. That also includes all of Asia Minor.

Cyprus is a tax paradise. Or at least used to be.

And yet it was the Eternal Anglo that caused the split between turk and and greek cypriots and the supported the roaches when they invaded.

Not my fault. I wasn't around back then.

No, im talking about the ones thats being left to Turkey after the treaty

The government? Probably not
The Greeks stationed here? Definitely.

>some fuckall island near roachland.
Nigger we are more devloped than half of Europe and the entire middle east. Relax

Wait a sec are you trying to pull EOKA B again?

>muh gorrillion musl- turkish cypriots
>TMT didnu nuffin dey wuz goodboys who need mo anglo pounds for the segregation
literally Mandela-like terrorists