Should she be Sup Forums's queen?

>Goy of German heritage
>British Accent
>Blue Eyes
>Titles her videos like that
>Seems to understand Sup Forums culture
>Perfect, milk-white teeth that are metaphors for her pure and superior Aryan genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMf4WQximtA&t=134s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7axDQvVv9s&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=cHe8vM1dkWE
youtube.com/watch?v=MKOSXUcM55E
youtu.be/_Jhb1bN5W1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> LE OUR RIGHT WING GURL XDDDD *subscribe*

kys

>Bill Nye the Jewish Guy

Little bland and on the nose there. I prefer Weimar Guy.

We are getting a lot of women joining us these days

youtube.com/watch?v=w7axDQvVv9s&t=10s

>queen of

No.

She's great, love her content. Also she is only 18 - maybe there is hope for millennial women yet.

WOW! A girl who can string together a single rational sentence!
Let's shower her with praise and give her anything she wants!!

>its an "autistic Sup Forumse-smoker shills for yet another youtuber who pretends to believe what he believes in order to gain attention and money" thread

Why the fuck is a British-German mongloid standing infront of an American flag?

Also there's a Mexican in the comment section telling """"""""""""""""""""the alt right"""""""""""""""""""" that they aren't welcome in the US. Kek.

>be 6/10 grill
>want youtube ad revenue/patreon gibs
>too ugly for make-up tutorials
>too weird/not rich enough for vlogs
>google breitbart articles
>make "Islam is cancer.wmv"
>"omg aren't tranny SJWs kray-z??.wmv"
>audience of credulous right-wing betas jack off to a woman pretending to share their politics
>youtube/patreon bux roll in
>mfw desperate men fall for this shit every fucking time

those glasses and catty eyeliner make her look like an sjw

>18
>Millennial

Pick one.

She'a an ugly cunt. Take this shit to /r9k/.

>Sup Forums
you done fucked up

Naw, she feels more like attention whore than genuine intrested in stuff she's talking about, kinda like "gamur gurrls".

>born 1999

Isn't that the definition of millenial?

Women can never understand politics. They vote with emotion.

>nose piercing
just no

I'd support her claim. She's decently red-pilled, she's gorgeous and her voice is wonderful.

she's such an obvious jew

Id still smell her hair and hold her hand probably

Right, because every male voter always makes well research decitions regarding their votes.
All politics is emotions + media shilling. General population is fucking dumb.

I didn't say men dont do that, i said women do that. Nice strawman.

Please stop this meme it's really gay and annoying

Anyone got lewds?

She's like 19 and claims to have been an SJW like 2 years ago or something, and she wears a choker (actually it looks like a hair tie now that I'm looking at it. What the fuck?) which is a sure sign of being a slut. She's not only unlikely to be around in 3 years, but she's just a slightly edgier boxxy.
I though she was Jewish until you told me she was German because of this comment by the way.
I like "Bill Nye the Shabbos Goy".
Is the title pretty much the contents?
She claims to have been one.
If that's true, it's a good thing she's making these videos because she can have influence over women in a way that men can't.

(Because of this comment)

This queen will be soon released.

Fuck off with eceleb shit. All you retards who obsess over glorified camwhores are part of what ruined Sup Forums, don't bring that shit here too

>Is the title pretty much the contents?

The story goes that she was posting loads of feminist videos, Sup Forumsacks raided her... Several months later she uploads this and converts from feminism to us.

>nose

Nope, it's just an attention whore jumping on the SJW hate bandwagon 5 years too late, when it's now "hip".

This is a good sign though, we have established ourselves.

embarrassing 2bh

Pretty sure you became a nat soc just because of gamergate, everyone has different entry point.

and this qt can stay.

Stop shilling your shit here

This. Also, sage

>>Seems to understand Sup Forums culture

No. See pic

>gamergate

I'm not a Sup Forums manchild and was there years before it happened.

Aren't you just projecting?

>Isn't that the definition of millenial?

No, that's Gen Z already

Also, reminder that Lana is the only major woman online talking about race that doesn't also sell trampoline videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHe8vM1dkWE
youtube.com/watch?v=MKOSXUcM55E
Oh cool. I'll actually watch the video then. I've just seen so many "fuck le SJWs xD" videos from liberals that there's nothing new to me that could possibly be in any of them at this point.

>Goy of German heritage

Shut her down

women are really trying their best to cash in on the alt right aren't they

nothing is safe from succubi i guess

id have no problem getting it hard
10 generations of inbreeding probalby killed your test levels

shes perfect breeding stock

>she

She's just there to bait betas so she can push collectivism

Just another attention whore, trend following, hipster. It is cool to be edgy now, these people sway in the general direction that provides least resistance.

In another few years, she along with most of you, will be following the newest trends. Bill Nye has been the talking point of the trendsters of late, nothing new, nothing exciting.. it is safe ground.

I would unironically marry her t b h, literally perfect

She's fine i guess. Found her channel last week.

>piercing on face
0/10

>choker

no thanks

Ever since someone said conservatism was the new counter-culture.
Our little manly group of manliness is getting infiltrated by the woman, and she will completely change discourse.
I wonder how long it takes for this group to disintegrate.

Millenials are older, like 23-33 or something.

Poland is an attention whore when it comes to the soviet past.

>woman

no.

Jew detected

She is 80% red pilled. Give her some time

Underrated

She's an sjw jumping band wagons, she's in it for the shekels

>nose piercing
>choker
Just your everyday whore.
In this case, also a bandwagoning attention whore.

>shes perfect breeding stock
except for the rather pronounced hemifacial microsomia, you would want to determine whether the cause of a congenital abnormality like that is genetic

Okay I'll just say that I'd fuck her but it wouldn't be something I'd go around bragging about after. And no Sup Forums needs no queen or any shit like that.

Another Anne Frank lookalike that Sup Forums fawns over? Haven't we gone over this several times?

She's not German, you kike. Look at her.

Any moar merchants?

>LE EPIC ALT-RIGHT YOUTUBER GENERAL

Go the fuck back to r/the_donald

We need to wake up the normies, She is a start

pol regrets making that first post about her a few weeks ago. Now everday i see a thread about this dumb bitch

Watching it now. She seems intellectually honest, although she's still against identity politics and "tribalism". I was there like a year or two ago though, so there's hope she can understand racial preferences toward your own group and ethnonationalism being positive things.
If you care about your race's existence, you are a collectivist, at least to an extent. Individualism and collectivism don't exclude each other though. Humans are by nature adventurous for their group. The great explorers and conquerers weren't running on pure self-interest, and I think only the most autistic could.
It's probably actually strategic that we have some people who look like this, to lead the ones who are young and straying in that direction back onto the (historically) normal path.

>Jewish
Bill Nye isn't even jewishi heard, even tho he looks incredibly jewish.

Link?

It's probably a shill trying some psy-ops or simply trying to slide threads. I can't imagine anyone getting so quickly infatuated with this girl to make these endless threads.

>wah wah people are putting our views out into the world stage
>p-plebbit

I fucking hate normie plebs just as much as you, but fuck off with le sekrit club mentality. That is why stormfaggots never got anywhere, but the likes of Richard Spencer and Red Ice do.

They are headed in our direction in my opinion also.

>people dislike chokers
>people dislike piercings
alex jpnes was right
get a waterfilter and some male vitality you fucking beta low test retards

nah man, i made the first fuckin thread about her and i am not a shill. ( thats what a shill would say i know). All of the sudden she gets posted here everyday. Either she understood that she can gain subs this way or the people here are really that retarded.

>>people dislike chokers
>>people dislike piercings
Id like to f her brains out, she also raped her ex bf

Considering the way she reacted to the doxxing threat, I'd be really surprised if she shilled herself here

Wow, you sound so hip and in the now.

she is /ourgirl/ and our queen! Venti is disgusting in comparison to this goddess

Fucking kill yourself with your fucking attention whores and 3d waifu cancer

/pol will never have a queen, only a fuhrer

She can take the bantz, which is a good indication, although the real test is probably if she can take the "bantz" of the 50 or so schizophrenics on here that call everyone with more than 20 views a shill or controlled opposition.
I like them but they're a hallmark of slutes. Chokers are pretty inherently lewd. They being to mind kissing the girl's neck or choking her during sex and have no other function that I'm aware of.
You mean Pewds right? xD

Any thoughts on this M I L F?
Her grandfather was a literal Nazi.

youtu.be/_Jhb1bN5W1M

She's fine with me. She's cute as fuck, but also beta faggot males will flock to her every word, and because she's attractive, beta women will follower her lead.

Away with the 3d cancer.

ARE YOU A GAY MONKEY?

Reddit not welcome.

I have something for you , Mario

I agree, but the mainstream culture/celebrity culture is so far to the left, it will take a while before being alt-right isn't edgy. It's cool as fuck to see white nationalism slowly becoming mainstream in America though.

sage.

Look at Germany and you'll see that former Nazis become leftist cuckolds.

kys

yeah. i need woman other than fucking lauren southern

>Face piercings.
>Catseye glasses.
>Half a kilo of whore makeup.
>"EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET GO TO Sup Forums".
She needs to a black eye and learn to shut up.

>mordor
kek, shes so leddit tier
i really want to talk to her and buy her a cup of coffea or whtever, and see what happens next wink wink
+ if u read this pls put a bit more lewd pics on ur insta !!! Show pol some love

You don't get to say that Ivan, it's all your fault

HAHAHA holy fuck what a retard

Get your attention somewhere else.

No. She's /ourgal/, but don't sperg out just because she's a woman.

Why does Sup Forums have to hate every right wing youtuber women?

Dear fucking good you fucks need to grow up or even better, just kys.

Maybe the ones that stay in Germany. She has a video where she basically says she's sorry the Germans lost WWII.

wait

remove the nose ring and i might reconsider because its absolutely degenerate

How can they grow if they kill themselves first?