>no children to pass your culture and values on to
>kikes automatically win

good plan

>what is a sperm bank
get on my level kid.

who gives a shit

Go to bed skippy

>nobody wants the sperm of fat basement-dwelling manlets

Doesn't matter if the whole world suck kike cock.

oh no there wont be people born with genetics im such a failure at life darn it i wish i could save my race by bringing people into this world full of suffering thats what i regard as saving my race what could possibly be worse than offspring not existing in a pointless world full of suffering with needless brief moments of joy

>implying the values of hedonistic MGTOWs should be passed on
Think about that for a second.
>I'm an immoral degenerate, and that's going great now, but who will carry on that legacy when I'm gone?

>implying i will care when i die

>implying your sperm won't get put inside of a sand nigger or sheboon

>>no children to pass your culture and values on to
>>kikes automatically win

Why should I care? I'll be dead.

No one cares

Men that fall for the MGTOW are mentally weak and probably physically weak. They shouldn't breed so it's just natural selection at its finest.

>Implying his sperm won't be destroyed by the lab as a result of the End White People act of 2025 which mandates among many other things that all frozen semen from people of less than 50% black or non-white Hispanic ancestry be destroyed.

Even Jesus doesnt care bout World after his death

>How dare you leave on your own accord, you're not to get out of here until I throw you out the door!

I don't much like MGTOW but if people realize that a long term relationship is never going to work out for them, then it isn't unreasonable for them to come to terms with it and stop acting like they're going to pursue one.

>ignore relationships without labeling myself because I can make my own decisions

Stop philosophizing while depressed.

Bitter bitch detected

Doesn't matter, even the kikes lose in the end