So tell me Sup Forums if whites are the master race then why are 90+% of pedophiles white?

So tell me Sup Forums if whites are the master race then why are 90+% of pedophiles white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't know Muslims where White.

i think its more like pedophilia is only prosecuted in white countries. i think it must be rampant in 3rd world countries but the victims have no way to report their abusers/limited police resources.

I don't know. Why do black people get AIDs so much?

Incest and pedophilia is rampant in the black community, and it's a major issue in solving these crimes because of the "don't snitch" culture and threats of violence against those who speak up.

Also...Muslims fuck boys, it's disgusting.

I find it funny that white people claim Mexicans are rapist but the majority of rape crimes are committed by white people and blacks.

The US recognises north Africans and middle easterners as white.

why you lyin hermano

Because it's normalized on black families

google this:

60% of african american girls are raped before they're 18

only 1 in 16 black women report their rape, while 1 in 5 white women report their rape

white people are literally the only culture and race in the world to be bothered by pedophilia
let that sink in, muhammad

>(((white)))

>Fogle was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, to Norman and Adrienne Fogle. He was raised in a Jewish home.

>He became a bar mitzvah while on a trip to Israel, and then was confirmed by his Conservative-Reconstructionist synagogue.

>Incest and pedophilia is rampant in the black community, and it's a major issue in solving these crimes because of the "don't snitch" culture and threats of violence against those who speak up.Also...Muslims fuck boys, it's disgusting.

You forgot it is a very common practice for Hispanics to have a father,uncle,cousin take the virginity of a family member on her 16th birthday.
They have elaborate celebrations for girls on their 16th birthday signifying they are about to lose their virginity

Because many countries in African and the Middle East don't consider pedophilia to be a crime, hence statistics based on little more than extrapolation on other data

4 out of 5 will keep quiet?!?!

damn those are some tempting odds, going to rape me some bitches

Because your only looking at white majority countries? add Africa/Middle East into your world view and you will quickly see that shit skins commit pedophilia on a mass scale hell its legal in some of there countries/religions.

blacks actually molest kids way more but because ftp no snitching you never hear. its like a tradition of theirs. if dad sticks around he sticks it in

According to American statistics, everyone who isn't black, Asian, or Native American falls in the white category. Whites don't commit the majority of rapes, we just get blamed for rapes committed by spics, sand niggers, and poos.

Still looking good, his name is Jared

His name is Jared and he likes to eat the sandwiches

his name is jared
say it

Are Japanese and Oriental people considered white now?

Where do you get that number from, have you ever been to a black church? Literally every child there has been raped by every nigger older than 15.

White parents report it when their kid comes come all fucked up. /thread

poos are asians dumbass

There is no master race only master ideology. Right now, it's Liberalism.

Of course, I could be wrong. Just my opinion

Look up the database of a sexual criminal near you and it's mostly white people.

Hello Ann coulter

>
Hahahaha

Source please.

Jew is not race

He isnt hebrew

They are not black, that means they can be removed from the stats when they would undermine the "POC can do no wrong" narrative or included to furether the "whitey is evil" narrative

>liberalism
>master anything

>(((white)))

it's not illegal in non-white countries, so not reported

Well he is jewish. They start their life by getting a blowjob by the rabbi so what the fuck u expect? I saw some numbers that over 60% of all jews harbor pedophile thoughts & impulses.

>asian
Fucking kek

This is part of it. There are plenty of countries (like Afghanistan) where child-fucking is so normal that people there actually get angry with you if you *don't* fuck kids.

Complete lie.

>16 is the age of consent in most U.S states, Australia, South Africa and Canada
>Age of consent in EU ranges from 14-18
>13 is the age of consent in Japan
>12 is the age of consent in Mexico

Really makes you think

is this satire? the birthday stuff is a 18 century tradition to present the girl to society inviting several families in your social circle and hoping to find some man to marry your daughter, which was probably not much different to how girls got married in the rest of western societies

Whites have a working police force to catch these people.

This

Pakistan is in Asia. Eastern Asians are generally referred to as Orientals in England. For once it's not an attempt to shift blame away from shitskins; it's just a dialect variation

same with serial killers
all of them are white

Maybe it's because only we made pedophilia illegal?

Fpbp.

Jared is a Jew. Jews are not white.

He's not white. He's a jew

Also Jews are even more prone to crime than even niggers. If there were as many Jews as niggers every white child in the west would have been raped.

>90% of pedophiles are white

percentage of white countries where pedophilia is okay: 0%
percentage of non-white countries where pedophilia is okay: most of Asia, most of the middle east, most of Africa

something here doesn't add up...

(((White)))

Countries where the type of sex you can have is restricted or is looked down upon is ironically where sex crimes tend to happen the most, people simply get a cheap thrill out of doing things they're told not to do. Japan for example embraces all sorts of lewd shit yet actual sex crimes rarely occurs there.

Firstly, Jared is a Jew.

Secondly, you must understand that White nations have generally adopted laws which prohibit immoral behaviours. That's why those prosecuted in white nations are generally white.

Go to the middle east and open your eyes, pleb.

>16
>pedophile
Stay in school.

16 year old girls still generally aren't mentally ready for sex; particularly not with a much older man. AoC should be set at a minimum of 18 and ideally should be 21.

They're the only ones who get caught.

- Black pedophiles probably prey on black kids and the black kids usually come from broken homes... no one gives a shit in their communities.

- Asian pedos probably takes sex trips back to Asia.

Pedophilia is more mainstream in places outside of the USA and in non-white countries.

You always hear about old dudes diddling 8-10 year old girls in the third world.

actually thats hispanics but i guess theyre white

Absolute lie.

Majority of pedophiles in the USA are Black and Hispanic. This is NOT reported for PC reasons.

>Also...Muslims fuck boys, it's disgusting.
don't project your fantasies burger

Lol, Whites and Muslims are pedo cults. Dumb larping faggot.

This

Because love between a man and a little girl is the purest form of love. Pure like Aryan blood.

>I am a pedo
>All whites are pedos
Fuck off grandpa.

shut the fuck up nigger

>tfw totally white

(((White)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Let's face it, dad. No woman is mentally ready for sex.

>Lol, Whites and Muslims are pedo cults.
Sure thing, Jamal.