"Men should just learn to control themselves"

"Men should just learn to control themselves"

But I did learn. Sorry the concept of willpower is lost on you Muhammad.

>muslims should learn to control themselves

>Victimshaming

This might come as a surprise to you, Abdul, but just because a girl is wearing shorts doesn't mean you can walk up to her and ficki ficki in the middle of the street, you fucking animal.

I'm going to look, but I'm not going to touch. Because I'm not a nigger.

but it's much easier to control a woman physically, so

Us whites have moral standards, unlike you shitskins.

If you don't want the fish to bite, don't dangle the worm in the water

>I am muslim

check mate bitches, now prepare to be enriched

Sandnigger detected.

"I'm a big dumb dumb man and muh dick makes me do bad things. Cover up so you don't make me rape you."

Hi, non white user

how could anyone control themselves when sex goddesses like this exist?

Jesus spoiler that shit.
Real women is fucking disgusting

Did you consider that I'm more concerned for women than anything else? Of course rape is unacceptable, but would it not help to cut the temptation off at the source? One doesn't cure alcoholism by surrounding the alcoholic with liqueur. While I recognise that the final goal should be for all men to control their lust, how is this goal aided in any way by constant provocation? Not all men can be as saintly as those in this thread, surely.

One doesn't complain, "criminals shouldn't kill people, therefore I shouldn't have to arm myself".

>before muslims
>no rape
>after muslims
>lots of rape
>hmmmmm this is clearly womens fault

Bong logic

>wear this burqa for your own good

the real question here is, why does some pislamist goatrapist permavirgin thinks my hot girlfriend wearing hot shit, has anything to do with him :thinking:

>"Men should just learn to control themselves"

------->Sandnigger should just learn to control themselves.

Fixed. You'r welcome Ahmed.

One question, have you ever had an intercourse out of wedlock?

>stop ogling you pig. this is why we need to dismantle the patriarchy.

>no rape
>only muslims commit rape
Of course sand niggers rape but they're not the only ones, it's not like they invented it or something

you can strawman me all you want but I'm not asking anyone to wear a burqa. Unfortunately we live in a world filled with bad people and as much as we don't like it, we all have a responsibility to bear.

If women's bodies are temples, shouldn't they try to do something to protect them? Theft is wrong too, but you don't hear me saying "umm, I should be allowed to have hundred dollar bills sticking out of my pocket when I walk through Compton at night. Checkmate :^)".

Just because sandniggers commit *more* rape doesn't mean they're the only ones that do it. Like I said, in an ideal world men don't rape. But in an ideal world, men don't steal either. So why do people sleep with guns under their pillows? Should we not also be saying "serial killers should just learn to control themselves"?

Not a muslim, but I prefer a woman in a semi-modest skirt. I don't find the character of women who dress this way appealing, and I normally associate this behavior with a high degree of promiscuity. During and before dating, my wife would not have dressed this way.

> everybody bls be like me, mehmet
> im an ugly roacho manlet, and eventually I will get an arranged marriage with my fat cousin
> don't fug pretty girls, mkay?

not married.

>having premarital sex = rape
>roach logic

The burqa comparison isn't a strawman. It has the exact same principle. The reason for a burqa is so that sandniggers won't rape or attack them. Both will happen when they take it off. Therefore, Muslims conclude that it's her fault if that happens after taking it off.

It's literally what you're doing, but I guess at this point it's wise for Brits to prepare for Sharia. Looks like you can't wait.

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

> went for the first passable whore at a uni
> got herpes

bahahahahaha, deserved

Fucked about 30 different girls last year.

I didnt only get herpes.
I got hepatitis and gonorrhoea too. I just got tested because of the herpes rash.

>Ask a yes or no question.
>Get insulted, which is given, but get no answer at all.
Come on now, use anonymity and be honest.

> unironically counted the hookups

eithe you're a permavirgin bitchboy, who's trying to trick other permavirgins into thinking anyone normal keeps count after 20, or you're unironically banging the worst of the worst trash your city has to offer, the type of trash you wouldn't even want to look at after sobering up

either way, deserved

lmfao

Well yeah see I'm not advocating full body fucking burqas or anything. A simple skirt and tights would go a long way. I'd really like for it to be as simple as "men should just learn to control themselves", I really would, that would fix a lot. But saying that kind of stuff is just living in denial and is typically indicative of oversheltered people.

"Women shouldn't wear shorts that show their ass"
"SO U DINK WOMIN SHULD WEAR BURQAS?? WOW T. MOHAMMED HAHA"
it's the same founding principle, sure, but you're taking it to a much higher degree than I'm advocating and saying that's what I believe. A burqa is a huge leap from a fucking pair of trousers and a shirt that covers your stomach, numb nuts.

I don't think it's the woman's fault if she gets raped, just like I don't think it's someone's fault if they get robbed by some nigger in an alley. We avoid impoverished nigger territory at night because we know we might get robbed, and that's never going to change. Similarly, there will always be men who rape and violate, and as much as we don't like it, sometimes we just have to prepare ourselves as best we can for an imperfect world. There are always going to be evils and you're in denial if you think they're going to go away just because you want them to or because you think the people who do them are bad.

I would never commit rape, but I can't find it in myself to give too much of a shit when a woman dressed like a whore gets it.

Men should control themselves.
Women should have some self-respect.

I'm not married so YES. I have some "intercourse out of wedlock" . What the big deal?

I can control myself if I eat a low test diet and don't work out. The second I eat a steak or do some pullups it's right back to jerking off. What do I do Sup Forums? Embrace the breadpill?

Exactly, we all bear the responsibility together. Men should try their best to overcome lust, and women should try to understand how they can cut that lust off before it even manifests. It's about mutual respect and understanding, not enslavement.

>Flag
Not surprised coming from a filthy Paki.

Tempted to go get a pen to make a timestamp,u cheeky lil shit

Why would you want to ogle that?

That would make you a degenerate too froggie.
So you are just covering the ass of another degenerate.

And yes, whores should dress in any way they want to. It is not like they are responsible for the harassment, given that they hold no credibility of their life in any aspect. Harassing or not harassing is a man's choice, solely.

I'm pure, but I know there were times I barely kept it together. I would rather appreciate it if whores are locked into the red light districts.

ali is watching you have the intercourses and he's not happy about it

Not because it's attractive, but because it's just fascinating that an ass can be that big I suppose

Are you talking about dangling your dick in the alligator pit we're going to hold you over after you give into your shitskin urges?

>a guy that has consentual sex with a girl outside of marriage is just as degenerate as a guy who rapes a girl just because she was wearing shorts
>Harassing or not harassing is a man's choice
>all women that dress with shorts are whores

What the fuck is wrong with you, roach!?

Why is Stan Lee doing a cameo? Is this some kind of Superhero movie?

Captain Cockless?

>a guy that has consensual sex with a girl outside of marriage

Why buy the cow if she's giving her milk away for free?

I don't think fornication (sex outside of marriage) has been illegal in most European countries for some years.

Marvel's making a bit of a change in direction, this year

>Barely kept it together
>Not raping women is "barely keeping it together"
I see now why you guys think consensual sex is wrong, you are all literally brainless roaches.

What disgusting animals you are.

I WEAR THIS BECAUSE IT'S COMFORTABLE

Hey, I have nothing against it! But Muslim Peru over seems to have!

>roach!
There's your answer right there.

good catch, didnt even notice stan lee

Literally no ass, do not want.

TO MY DICK

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE

thats from the "welcome to canada" pamphlet, right?

>t. literal gaylord
Get an Alex Jones water filter prettyburger

What offends females the most?
Men sexualizing them

What offends females the second most?
Men not sexualizing them

Stop - giving - fuck - what - offends - women.

>That would make you a degenerate too froggie.

Said the guy who legitimizes the rape of "whores" who do not put a cloth on the head.

Go back beating your cousin and fuck of.

L-LOL?

imma give ur mum fuck, Mongol cuck

>I'm pure
you probably meant to type "bitter islamist virgin", damn that auto-correct

you can have sex with various women if your intention is pure, you don't need to be married for it. seeing the woman you're having sex with as a piece of meat and acting out of hedonistic lust is degenerate, married or not

i litteraly shaking right now...

I actually follow the word of the one true God, revealed in trinity through Jesus Christ, and as such dont randomly rape people.
Suppose, however, that if I follow the word of a false prophet I would need women to cover themselves and stay locked indoors so that I don't rape them like the animal that I am.

>legitimizes the rape of "whores" who do not put a cloth on the head.
I see that your fantasy novel is proceeding well.
>Go back beating your cousin
I never liked ryona though.

>you probably meant to type "bitter islamist virgin", damn that auto-correct
Not in the way you meant, but yeah.
>you can have sex with various women if your intention is pure, you don't need to be married for it. seeing the woman you're having sex with as a piece of meat and acting out of hedonistic lust is degenerate, married or not
Hot opinions you got there. Well, I won't tell you how to live your life, it is yours to ruin. But in our belief any extramarital sex is a cardinal sin. We don't have classifications like fornication/adultery.

Achmed if you are really concerned for all the women out there you should fund Krav Maga Courses, knives and other weapons for them so they can cut your dick and stomp on your face if you loose control.

OH GAWD MUH DIK

Women are going to be walking around completely naked in 10 years

>men should learn to control themselves

Why the fuck did you post a picture of the king of mewtwo ?

"Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control" 1 Timothy 2:9

"And on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty" 1 Corinthians 12:23

>You think rape is ok and that men have no obligation to self control, you think that women bear all the responsibility of rape and that if a man rapes a woman, that's ok because she deserves it

No user, I'm saying responsibility and restraint fall on both men and women equally, not just women like sand niggers will tell you and not just men like feminists will tell you. It's about mutual understanding, respect and cohesion. But feel free to manipulate what I'm saying all you want, I guess.

I was wondering if anyone was gonna point that out

"Humans should learn to not crime"

>But in our belief

that's ar*b nonsense. are you a turk or not?

But why are they wearing clothing like that? To be pretty. Why they want to look pretty? To attract pretty possible mates. Biologically speaking, Abdul here is right..

>Biologically speaking
Abdul you got this wrong
they still want to choose the biologically best suiting partner
if someone has to resort to rape to get his ficki ficki he is biologically and emotional inferior shit trier and shouldn't try to reproduce

I once saw on Sup Forums somebody passing a picture of wizzrobe for the "cute" short aired anti fa girls that Sup Forums fantasied about for a while
kek

Someone tried to pass wizzy off as a girl??

>they still want to choose the biologically best suiting partner
Flashing your tits and ass is not how you get a decent male with decent IQ..
>if someone has to resort to rape to get his ficki ficki he is biologically and emotional inferior shit trier and shouldn't try to reproduce
That's just your opinion. You think your ancestors in caves cared about betas around them thought? They saw it, they took it...

>whites don't rape sexually abuse! Only "darkies and shitskins" do that!

A great giant pol/ lie.

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

>You think your ancestors in caves cared about betas around them thought?

How do you know about those details of their lives?
You wish to reproduce the caveman livestyle? If so you should join some mudslimes in the desert.

>Flashing your tits and ass is not how you get a decent male with decent IQ
wrong in most cases

It is estimated that over 40% of South African women will be raped in their lifetime and that only 1 in 4 rapes are reported.[10] It is also estimated that 14% of perpetrators of rape are convicted in South Africa.[11] In 1997, violence against women was added as one of the priority crimes under the National Crime Prevention Strategy; nevertheless, the rates of reported rape, sexual abuse of children and domestic violence continue to rise.[12]

What was Lela thinking? Disgusting.

You sound really salty.

>"are you carrying a gun user or you can't control yourself?"

what to do

That's fucking disgusting desu.

Well, I wouldn't fight the fact that sand nigs definitely rape /more/ and have pretty fucked views of women

another reason they get away with it is because the swedish parliament is too afraid to address the epidemic because they're afraid of being called "racist" :^(

That has nothing to do with Sup Forums's false notion that whites don't rape. Rape is found in other races as well, and ice is cold. However, whites do rape, especially in the U.S.

FUCK YOU NEGRO ... DE SEGURO ERES UN MESTIZO ASQUEROSO ... INDIO DE MIERDA

>see cool convertible with the top down and the keys in the ignition
>steal it
>get arrested

what the fuck bro it was right there asking for it

Control yourself!

>falling for the Vaginal Jew
Every. Fucking. Time.

>trying to justify lack of self awareness and lack of self control with what OTHER PEOPLE WEAR
That's just fucking pathetic on all levels. Fuckbois aren't real men.

¿Oye, eres un poco racisto, no?

She was so hot before desu
F

Why are you talking Spanish to your fellow Lithuanian?

thats hot

Ups, sumaišiau, būna