Based Canada singing US national anthem. US and Canada best allied

Based Canada singing US national anthem. US and Canada best allied.

latimes.com/sports/ducks/la-sp-ducks-oilers-national-anthem-20170501-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pKzAZc3So8
youtu.be/Qf2jb51HzTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is this thread worthy, with no archive?
really makes me think.

That's pretty... canadian.

I couldn't even sing another anthem; not even the Marseillaise.
Well maybe I could do the Austrian one but only because I'm living close.

Damn decent of em though. Could never return the favor as I don't know any other anthem

most of us only know the first few lines of star spangled banner and kinda fake the rest

Just don't give tariff

>literally singing another nation's anthem
Cancucks are just pathetic, sad!

O Canada

You may want to start learning the words to Jana Gana Mana now.
Only a matter of time until the pajeets own jolly old england.

Thats how we do it too mate

I know we shit on Canada all the time but they really are literally and possibly figuratively are closest allies. Maybe the UK. But during 9-11 the Canadians let all the American Planes stuck in limbo during that time land in Canada and because it was a small airport in a small area of Newfoundland, the people of Canada opened up their homes to the passengers.

I know I won't stop shitting on Canada here, but if anyone fucks with them I will fuck with those people. I just wish they had more protections for their Free speech. These Canadian "Human Rights Councils" are absolutely awful. Maybe Jordan Peterson can help free Canadians.

>that cultural hegemony

>when you fuck your hat so hard it starts reciting your theme song

It was psy ops
It was planned to garner warm feels in the face of a trade war and global meltdown.
Microphone failing.....pffft

Because so many countries would have just said,' tough shit, head those planes into potential doom.'

yeah I don't necessarily doubt that actually. But I still like Canada. I really do look at Canada as like a Brother to the US.

Only reason Canada gets shat on so often is because of Weedman Trudeau. They are our allies, but their government is run by lunatics. Same with Sweden, we shit on them, but the issue is that their laws are insane now as they are throwing citizens under the bus in favor of outsiders.

We are shitting more on policy and leadership than the citizens themselves.

Think about how much better the US would be if our southern neighbor was just another Canada

How many of their peoples would have opened up their homes though?

In all seriousness though, we still send Boston a Christmas tree every year because they sent volunteers to help in the Halifax Explosion 100 years ago.

I really like the Canucks, I just wish they weren't such faggots sometimes.

Funfact: Did you know after pearl harbor they declared war on Japan before even we did?

kek

Well fucking A.

It reminds me that I had no problem with Canadians until leaf posters on Sup Forums made me hate them.

Just fucking annex them already. All Canadians want to be American soooo bad.

No, generally our plan is to watch you guys, take the good parts for ourselves, and leave the shit to you.
So take your good capitalist ideas and implement them here, but keep your niggers and rednecks south of the border.

>and rednecks

Motherfucker... real Canadans have more in common with so called "rednecks" than some urban faggots.

Ours is kind of self-learning though - it's a story, dramatic, visual, and inspiring.

t. narcissistic American

Just annex them already and put them out of misery.

>(((((leaf posters))))

Leaf shitposters are not real leafs

Easy there cletus - your rednecks aren't our rednecks.

They do this every other year just so people can write articles about how crazy good friends we are/should be. Don't fall for the leafs tricks.

José, can't you see...
Then the rest.

Leaf tricks? I suppose Canadians taking in thousands of stranded Americans into their own homes during 9/11 was a trick too?

>I have a device in my pocket that is literally more advanced than the tech used to launch the first rockets into space
>I dunno words to a song
>0.24 seconds to show me anything I ask it
What the fuck do you think those maple syrup drinkers were doing? Going off the top of their head?

Bullshit.

When I flew up to Canada a few weeks for work more than one of those faggots was a pure leftist leaf poster big time.

All one has to do is read shit from leafs to see how much they hate us.

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner, O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: 'In God is our trust.'
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

You.
We hate you.
The rest of the yanks, aside from the queer posting above you, are decent people.

>en anglais

dégueulasse

Ofc, every other people know the US anthem by heart...assuming their even remotely civilized

fuck yeah

Last paragraph gives me chills every time. 1940's-50's patriotism has nothing on the 17/1800's

Makes me proud

We'll keep our rednecks but please take our niggers.

Had to google it didn't ya?

typically how an american sings it in a crowd

OOOOHHH SAAAAY CAAN YOU SEEEEE
BY THE DAWNS EARLYYY LIGHT
{decrease volume}what so proudly we..[mumbles] ehh aaa TWILIGHTS last {look at the people next to you to make sure you're saying the right words} gleaming
WHO BROUGHT STRIPES AND BRIGHT STAAARRRs to eeh bb ueh ffuhiiIIGHT......{stand there with your mouth open}
RAAAAAAMPAAARTS we weh..eehh ehh gallantly streaMING!!!!

and then everybody knows the rest

We have plenty of our own.
They prefer to call themselves 'First Nations Peoples' though.

From the beerhalls of Milwaukee
To the whores of Tennessee
There's a line of Yankee bullshit
Just as far as the eye can see

When the Blackwatch and the RCR
Go to clean out their latrine
At the bottom of that heap of shits
The United States Marines

We the real greatest allies, but nobody appreciates us. All we want is a 'good job, lil bro' every few years.

This was only possible because it was a playoff game. In edmonton the cheapest ticket prices are over $500 for a nosebleed. Many people with good seats spent over $1000 for their seat. These are hardcore hockey fans. The kind of people that have watched hundreds and hundreds of games. Less families and girlfriends/wives too. Thats why the fans were able to pull this off. Those people have heard the star spangled banner hundreds of times even if they only ever hear it before hockey games. If this occured in a regular season game i doubt they would have done as good of a job singing the star spangled banner

*sing to the tune of the Halls of Montezuma

This triggers Yankees doodle

UK are OUR closest ally, hands off!

Wtf I love leafs now

If was fake. They have multiple microphones
Fake Fake Fake

I sing the american anthem in my head some times when I'm on my way to work.
It keeps me motivated

Imagine how many newfies fed americans fresh cod pies

Imagine how many Canadian toilets experienced full-bore American Shit rockets?

This is accurate AF and hilarious.

Try the Battle Hymn of the Republic

see

((Shilcken))

I love that one.

>Canada: “I am going to work for ISIS. I hate you guys,” says 12-year-old Syrian refugee girl

>Canada: “I am going to work for ISIS. I hate you guys,” says 12-year-old Syrian refugee girl

L

Oi

I am happy that old Canada is still have a heartbeat. With fucking weedman saying that Canada does not have a culture.

youtu.be/5pKzAZc3So8

Vid:
youtu.be/Qf2jb51HzTs

*wipes tear* we will liberate you soon white broothers and sisters from the communist cuck

dontcha worry zeke is on his way

God damnit Canada bros right when I'm all geared up for day of the take you hit me right in the feels. We cool dudes

This. They're like a fuckup little brother: you still love them you're just damn disappointed

God I love me some freedom