Tommy Robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=wFkCzwW3n3Q

What are your thoughts on Tommy Robinson, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkOPHu1w73Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
youtube.com/watch?v=2-UAQAvCCC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokelau
youtu.be/gE2OzGfIDLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Britain using the term alt-right that was coined in the US?
don't you have a totally different political climate there?

why are jews pushing this term so hard?

at least he doesn't take shit from no-one

He's a jew
And what the fuck is your flag

His intentions are alright, but he's a bit too crazy for normies to take seriously.

How's life on Tokelau? Jeezus m8, Sup Forums really is everywhere.

Wats dat flag

I've only seen a few videos, but he basically seems to be a pissed of Brittish soccer hooligan who would rather fight for his country instead of some soccer team.

That being said, he did a video where he shows that some over-used quote from the Muslims about being peaceful is actually the prelude to standard Islamic barbarism, and I learned something.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkOPHu1w73Q

40 seconds in.

RARE

A rare one, quickly screen cap day shit

>why are jews pushing this term so hard?
Why is erdogan calling us nazis?
They need an enemy to push their propaganda.

>mfw I've seen the term 'altrechts'

Read his fucking book, dude he's smart.

Also Julia is a qt.

>What are your thoughts on Tommy Robinson, Sup Forums?

Decent insertions. Good level of leanness. Strong neck. Pretty much the natty limit.

this guy rocks, not even scared to confront a guardian writer in their own office, calling them propaganda machine

he is a weaponized normie, he still likes niggers and women, but i think he has potential to see the truth.

dude loves his country and is genuinely afraid of unchecked immigration from Muslim countries will do to it. He hates Muzzies and exposes what they do in small towns quite often. He had a video recently about the Muslim grooming rape gangs

Fuck him. At the end of the day he's a civic nationalist that was apart of the Jewish funded edl. Now he's working for another Jewish organization (((rebel media)))

Looks like Spencer

Is that the Quilliam thing?

I'm all for Tommy Robinson but he seems to be asking for trouble with this shit.

oy mate, I'm a proper englishman working class. Why do you want me censored,.OY, I'm not a racist

That's not Tony Robinson.

Total CIA asset pushing divide and conquer

THIS
MAKES
NO
SENSE

Can someone here give me feedback about this cover letter, I'll be very thankful to anyone who does

its a shill, dont bother arguing with them.

good video. more people need to see this

A Zionish Jewish Puppet

He is an activist with a microphone

he can't bother to setup an appointment and goes about invading and confronting people,

I read his book, didn't buy it, and jesus christ, he writes at a Year 9 level, he bloody needed an editor for that book.

yeh, he got into a twitter fight with them afterwards.

in troll watch 2, he trespassed on a newspapers office

He is useful for being a tool for engaging the retarded working class to the troubles immediately confronting them.
He's no worse or better than the likes of Alex Jones or Gavin McGuinness, etc.
Yeah sure muh civic nationalism but he serves a great purpose and more people he can tip toe towards realising that the current world is not fucking acceptable is only beneficial for all of us.

you should see his twitter feed, half of it is just him retweeting people saying they ordered his book or really like reading his book.

RAREST OF FLAGS

He's a decent lad, but anyone who doesn't address identity, the Jewish question or race realism is ultimately useless.
Blacks commit just as much (if not more) crime than Muslims, but people like him won't talk about it due to political correctness.

Ya, but despite it being jewry to get more people to read it, it ultimately makes shitskin invaders look like trash which is the first step towards cleansing the isles. Sure, kikes are responsible, but take it one step at a time.

Bowden was taken from us* too soon. ;_;

*Killed by MI5

>talks about muslims
>has gotten arrested for it

if he started talking about jews he would probably get suicided
you know how fucking hard it is to redpill people on the jews with all the propaganda theyve been fed? NOBODY with more than a tiny following can talk about it without getting shut down

What are you talking about, it's perfectly normal to die of a heart attack alone in your home at age 49

You're right; of course. How silly of me.

he doesn't go after sikhs or hindus
who trust me, can be just as destructive in colonizing areas of the UK.

He teamed up with an extremist Sikh organization, y'know divide and conquer

but he won't ever go after jews

I think , I am moving to Europe then, at least i don't need a cover letter to get a job there.

He's just anti-Islam. I don't understand why he constantly labelled as racist and far-right by the mainstream media.

He literally left the EDL because it attracted so many genuine racists even though it was started as an anti-Islam movement. To be honest he's a bit of a ((civic nationalist)) cĂșck that openly expresses his support for Israel and love of Jews quite frequently.

Wtf, I have never even heard of this flag.

Tokelau.

I know I know, but it's baby steps. Britain is fucked up, and he's a positive vocal mouth of many people that feel distant from the likes of Hitchens and such.
He serves a use now.
Either he will change when we get our way, or just discarded.

R A R E
A
R
E

Nick Griffin did, and he got elected as an MEP and had a television appearance on Question Time, and his political party was growing quite quickly until UKIP started to vacuum up their supporters.

>it's standards
>it is standards

its: possessive
>its standards

it's: contraction
>it is

couldn't read the rest but your entire first paragraph is one huge sentence.

Stay where you are

at least you don't need a cover letter to hang yourself.

I'm a bong abroad, so ignore the flag.
My only exposure to Tommy was from MSM like the BBC so I thought he was a trouble-making dickhead, but Sup Forums linked me to his speech at Oxford recently and I've got to say I have a new found respect for the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A (main talk, he's nervous as fuck)
youtube.com/watch?v=2-UAQAvCCC4 (Q&A after)

He's had some good vids with (((rebel media))) recently. I worked with a girl who had been 'with' an asian guy since she was 15. We all worked together, he was a dickhead, but she was an idiot so I didn't meddle.

You can't stop me, I'm more qualified than you, for high paying jobs. you deep shit !

I used to have no time for Tommy. The more he talks in front of a camera the more I start to understand that he actually is quite intelligent. The problem he has is he's also a bit too enthusiastic for the general British public. Plus the EDL was a fucking shitshow even if the majority of the working class population of the UK agreed with its basic views.

huh funny. Very similar post.

>he is too fucking stupid to do research and doesnt know Robinson has been taking money from jewish financiers and now works for the rebel under Ezra Klein
>calls me a shill

You really need someone to blow your fucking face off.

>12km2 island
>1200 population
really

some fag that's going in the dust bin of history

The EDL stuff was way before I was political but it always came off as shitty. Having said that I didn't do as much research as I do today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokelau

A good Briton, with humble roots and good values. Flawed man, but he fights the good fight.

He is not afraid of facing anyone, that's why I admire him.

They were basically football hooligans who were mobilised by an Irishman. It sullied nationalism in this country for a good few years.

youtu.be/gE2OzGfIDLQ

His arguments have a lot of flaws too, he can't into logic

>They were basically football hooligans
Yea that was my perception of them as well. The Oxford talk I linked make it clear that it wasn't how Robinson had planned it, but we have to take his word for that.

good little zionist shabbos goy but somewhat based when it comes to harassing muslims

We should bring the Blackshirts back.

He hasn't experience Jewish money lenders though, he's working class.

He hits what he sees as a problem and the trouble makers he's witnessed are usually Muslim

Because in politics the aim is not to tell the truth but use everything you can as political artillery.

kek great vid

sure thing, rabbi

Why would he mention probation >.

I read his book and have great respect for him as he is genuinely treated by the governemnt as an enemy of the people. His talk at Oxford was also pretty brave and he did well

There is nothing more denigrated in the UK than white working men at the moment, but the fightback is on

What does the gov do to Tommy?

This. He has very close ties to Jewish groups, Pamela Gellar and founded Pegida UK who are overtly zionist.

I'm a neet who failed English so ignore if you like.

You get your point across but it sounds a bit funny.

Get rid of all the "it's", shortening words is used in casual speak more than formal and will make it easier for you to write with less mistakes.
I don't see any need for the "Therefore" and it makes the sentence sound funny
Change "in which" to something like "since" or "because". eg "since this field of activities perfectly matches.."
Get rid of the "Which", it's unusual to start a sentence with which, just start with "I have" sounds better.
"strategically" sounds funny but not as bad as the other bits
The "I implemented using" sentence should be reworded but it is harder since I don't know what those things are
I think "a career path that I would like to invest time in." sounds nicer but a very minor thing.
Delete "Now" it's not wrong just unnecessary.

Also it could all be reworded a little to make it why they want to employ you rather than why you want to work there.

Yea, he's been in trouble for using someone elses passport to travel to the US (not entire sure why), and mortgage fraud (don't know any details). Not exactly sparkling, but I'd need to know more about the circumstances.

Bowden really liked his guns didn't he. Don't really think I've seen a pic of him without one.

new phone who dis

Stupid for trying to use another's passport. Mortgage fraud sounds minor to me. I bet they jumped on it the first chance they could get. Defamation.

lurk more and stop posting nig slang

I'm a 33 year old bong and I've never heard of a 'Bowden'.

Jonathan Bowden, he was a speaker and an author. I can't blame you for never hearing about him, since he was an ethnonationalist. Can't have that shown on the (((MSM)))!