Your country suddenly faces an invasion by the British. What happens? (Alternatively, if you ARE British...

Your country suddenly faces an invasion by the British. What happens? (Alternatively, if you ARE British, comment on the scenario.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLBy2IZVgKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rappahannock_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_USS_Chesapeake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Argus_(1803)#Capture_by_HMS_Pelican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valparaíso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Frolic_(1813)#United_States_service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Oswego_(1814)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lake_Borgne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Peter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_USS_President
youtube.com/watch?v=6UuZr7w6yak
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY&list=RDPGrxHO-B2TY#t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=cYAcPTQR0zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We fuck them up.

hmmmm

1812 commences again.

Salvation

I don't know why they would attack a commonwealth country but I would immediately betray the Australian government and side with the British.
(Australia is rightful British clay)

I would probably die laughing.

tally ho, where's tea chaps ?

I would join them.

Just get the brews on.

I compliment their accurat reenactment costumes and talk to them on how they sewed their fabric.

DADDY'S HOME

>British cant fight for shit, all they do is stand in a line and get cut down

Inb4 m-m-muh superior military

"Oi, you wandered in wrong part of the world boy, i think you should piss of before Sweden-Sempai gets here!"

I feel like this is exactly what a real German would do. They strike me as very autisto-friendly. Like I'd expect a German to be that guy who thinks "man I met that American coolguy on Monday in Zurich and I called him to hang out on Tuesday but he said he had plans so I called him again to hang out on Thursday but he again said he had plans I just don't understand it I just want to hang out with my new best friend."

Nuclear hellfire

I join immediately.

>1812

British won that war, i don`t care what anyone says.

Say that Spain is more east.

We surrender

Friend, we all lost the Napoleonic Wars.

I won't argue about the land war. We failed in every way possible. However, we kicked your ass in all major naval engagements from 1813 until the end of the war.

Delete this

Zürich is in Switzerland. But at least you made sure everybody believes you´re a real american and not behind a proxy.

So we beat the masters of guerilla tactics and you beat the masters of naval warfare?

I say get out Muhammad and start the fight

You can't call it an invasion when we would probably side with them anyway

This

Say FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

..W-wait, is that you Dad? Come in and have a beer.

One has to acknowledge however that the navy we had in America was not very good, and the US ships (like ironsides) were brand new designs. Once again you can thank the French for indirectly saving you, as the majority of our fleet was in the bay of Biscay.

Begin to heat up the oil like the last two times....

youtube.com/watch?v=FLBy2IZVgKI

>we kicked your ass in all major naval engagements from 1813 until the end of the war.

Liar. You only won where you had a clear advantage in tonnage and guns. In every single fair fight of the war, you lost. Stop cherrypicking, cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rappahannock_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_USS_Chesapeake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Argus_(1803)#Capture_by_HMS_Pelican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valparaíso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Frolic_(1813)#United_States_service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Oswego_(1814)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lake_Borgne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Peter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_USS_President

Have them arrested

Whatever you say, Tyrone.

You can't stop us

Resistance is Futile

You will be assimilated

youtube.com/watch?v=6UuZr7w6yak

>Your country suddenly faces an invasion by the British. What happens?

Argentina was the last one to play this game with the British (since they consider that the Falkland Islands are their territory).

They tried to play for time in the UN and if they had been a bit smarter about it (faking withdrawal or only partially withdrawing), then they would probably have succeeded in the South Atlantic.

It was their inability to do what the British did, in appearing to be very flexible while knowing full well that any argument based upon self determination would be rejected by Argentina.

The British could not have sustained the operation in the South Atlantic for any period of time and although the British won a clear victory in the Falklands their supply line was overextended and supplies, especially ammunition were near to exhaustion.

this is myyy laaaaaannnnd ya white dogs

>What happens?
Car bombs all over Britain. Now that we have Irish people all over their country in large numbers we can devastate them if they try anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY&list=RDPGrxHO-B2TY#t=1

been there done that.. we win

walk across the border to norway and chill, nothing worth saving anyway

This. Only liberals would stand against the Brits, unless OP meant it was "the New Britons" invading, in which case I'd turn those Muzzies around faster than the Komagata Maru.

more than 100 years of war with finally a french total victory

Team up with France and kick their ass

>If you burn your enemy's Capitol down, they win.

>Now that we have Irish people all over their country in large numbers we can devastate them if they try anything.

You fucking thick bog trotter. There have always been Irish all over the UK, for the simple reason that you came here for work as there was none in your native Ireland.

That's why the Irish love the EU, because it gives them other places to get work than just the UK.

I just checked outside and didn't see a British flag flying anywhere. It seems that none of this dick measuring you are trying to do carries any significance.

How is that relevant? I dont see an american flag, except the little rag on my screen

We nuke

>Team up with France and kick their ass

When did that ever actually work?

Do tell...

10/10 would not bleach

are they white british as pictured.. or current day british and mudslimes?

Drive to France, buy baguette.
Buy train ticket to England, drink some belgian beer I picked up on my way up to France.
Next day enter London.
Check facebook for the location of their nuclear subs.
Throw now rock hard baguette at nuclear sub, watch it explode, die knowing I started a war.

>IRA 2.0.
This time with twice the pipe bombs

youtube.com/watch?v=cYAcPTQR0zE

The 92nd will advance

George Washington rises again as a feral ghoul and the smoothskins follow his lead.

>Britain
>invade US

The U.K. is basically our colony at this point.

We close our steel mills whereupon the bongs can't build anything, rapidly fucking over their economy.

We kill their explorer and get colonized.

Other way around m8, You're one of our fail colonies that's being over run by natives now we've abandoned it. You're like South Africa 2.0 at this point

>why would they attack a commonwealth

Tax purse has been a little light

> warfare

> fair fight

>they won where they had the advantage

wow its almost like if you have the advantage you win or something haha.

Finally civilization is here! welcome and feel free to take our barrens and lands full of nothing and give us railroads, infrastructure and a working government. Thanks and take a courtesy coffee.

Invaded by the Brits? I would say cool because it means free select fire weapons, but they use that abomination of a rifle called the SA80, so I guess I'll have to settle for free vehicles instead.
Oh, and pistols...at least they still use the Browning Hi Power.

Bog them down with guerilla warfare until winter.
Blow up their LPDs with superior Ula class sub.
Winter hath cometh.
>laughs in Scandinavian

this

Next time, we'll let you finish the job of burning Washington DC. Oh yeah and feel free to lay waste to New Orleans too.

Can I still play Video games and masturbate to Japanese cartoons with high speed internet access?

At least we didn't lose to emus you fuckin nob ed

Underrated

We force you at spoon-point to accept diversity.

Yer back in the day it would be easy but with all this new tech and the five eye might be a bit harder than last time

we launch nukes at Canada

I don't think we have much to worry about.

in your dreams jew

Hopefully best korea nukes you first hahaha.

Send Terje Vigen on their asses

/loyalist/ reporting in

we must unite the anglosphere under one banner[spoiler] and then destroy the Aryan menace once and for all[/spoiler]

People haven't changed a bit,let alone gun laws,and many are just too selfish to begin with,they are sub missive and will not fight since they only love the country because it only hosts them,and due to movies and propaganda.

You take our defense and everything is open for you,and since I belong to the elite caste,I wont be dying for lower class sub humans with marginal IQ less than 60,literally.

Many dead brits clogging up the bridge over the rhine. That's all that is going to happen.

Just don't kill the surrendered people like cowards and allow a Upper caste territory to operate.

You caste where filthy peasants once bet you got 2 ipad

I dont care if we lost,my sword will tease blood from the eternal european again.

That or welcome our greatest allies

>At least we didn't lose to emus you fuckin nob ed

Lose TWICE to the emus I think you mean.

Fuck off POME fag

I join.

What he is saying is that his country doesn't need yours and is in no way subservient. The UK does, however, need the dollar and depends on the american economy to even exist

We start by invading Ireland. They should have been part of Britain anyway.

Then we invade New Zealand. No one cares about them that much, but they were part of the British Empire, so they are ours.

Then we invade Australia. Same happens as in New Zealand. Then we take the islands surrounding New Zealand and Australia that were controlled by the British, as well as Papua New Guinea.

South Africa is next. Other countries might try to stop us, but we have nukes.

We continue to invade former British territory after former British territory, until everything held by the British Empire throughout its history (including the USA) is BRITISH again.

Then we take Brittany in France because it should clearly be ours with that name.

Then, finally, we'll drop nuclear bombs on the muslims.

Yesterday marked the 25th anniversary of the General Belgrano

Needs moisturiser.

>Then we take Brittany in France because it should clearly be ours with that name.
Same goes for New England.

Well you would certainly die Hans

>send in the Irish

keep dreaming mate. your shitty fish and chips empire wont rise again. the only thing that is gonna rise in britain are the welfare checks.
i like the last part though

What about normandy?