WE WUZ STUDENTS

>WE WUZ STUDENTS

Are those actually enrolled there?

>Goes to prestigious university
>Pose like a bunch of nigger thugs

God damn niggers dressed like a bunch of hood rats. They don't look like students, is this racial quotas in action? They look uneducated as fuck.

>White people go to school
Normal.
>Black people go to school
Write a fucking article about it.

The good thing is that once they graduate, they will send their resumes to people like me. Their blackness won't matter then. There won't be any article, they will be another break in the wall.

It's pretty standard that US universities will let in minorities in favor of more qualified white male students. Is this happening everywhere on the globe or do other countries maintain a semblance of academic rigor?

>all those JoJo poses

I wonder what their 「Stands」 are.

They put the most jacked nigger in the middle. It really says a lot about the priorities of their tribe

no its happening around the world because in every country blacks cry that theyre victims of some fucking systematic oppression

basically systematic oppression is a fancy way of saying I want free shit because I dont have anyone to truly blame so Ill say its the generality of the white race

Western Kentucky University is moving to give blacks free tuition

>blacks do something that isn't remarkable at all
>Profound anglo clapping

Why is it like this every time?

>they will send their resumes to people like me.
What do you do?

Its a good thing. Once these idiots reach the real world, employers quickly realize they're unfit for duty. Therefore after giving it one try, they go back to employing a straight white dad/mom.

only thing viral about this crew is their AIDS

>manlet has sick gains

every time

I own a small business. Nothing fancy but I employ sales personnel, so I received resumes here and there, and they make me laugh. They truly believe that shit like "Nineteenth Century Black Social and Political Thought" are useful in today's world. They are lost, they already lost, so all we got to do is sit back and relax.

>They truly believe that shit like "Nineteenth Century Black Social and Political Thought" are useful in today's world.
The fact that they believe this could ever be useful is something.

lmao

good eye

>Talented 11-year-old Joshua Ngoka builds computer

I believe i see at least 3 members of BoyzIIMen in that picture..

Cambridge has a bunch of programs called "access" where they pay for kids from poor schools to visit cambridge and talk to students and lecturers there who are also from disadvantaged backgrounds.

those blacks are either from one of those visiting days, or they're like a big chunk of all the black people at cambridge.

I'm not joking. I studied chemistry at cambridge (yes , nat sci ) for 3 years and I'd walk from between differnt lecture halls to college, back, to the lab, and most days I'd see probably thousands of students and only like 3 black students.

the ones there who are black are smart though because the affirmatieve action here works based on how bad your schooling was rather than what race you are.

I'm certain they got in because they work hard and are qualified to enter.

Could you post more examples for the lulz?

Too black, needs more diversity.

Australia here. No fucking jobs for me because I'm too white and male. Only reason I have a job now is because my friend is my boss.

Segregate

They're not even there to study but just fuck around, party and act like a bunch of monkeys. Wanna bet none of them even finishes an associates? And like the school gives a shit, they get the coon money and they meet the school quota which is all they care about with this demographic

I had to live in the dorms my first year and I remember after the first semester almost all of the blacks had been kicked off for having below a 2.0. The only blacks that weren't bix noods and actually studies ironically were only black women in the dorms.

You think a Cambridge grad, even just an undergrad, will be applying to your business with a BA/BSc in Philosophy/Biology/etc? Pretty deluded you are.

A cambridge degree puts them leagues above your podunk ass bud, sorry to say.

Why don't these imbeciles see that it's racist to promote enrolling students due to their race?

How all are those faggots? They should have been working for a decade at least now, not studying.

KEK

it's happening around the world

the wonders of American cultural exports

A gender studies degree or in his case a black studies degree is useless no matter what college you go to be it Harvard or some state party school.

End unfair manlet gains affirmative action

N O W
O
W

>race is skin deep

they look like orcs, i mean they don't look human at all

Probably on purpose to encourage normal niggers. Those guys are probably privately educated or upper class Africans.

lol those niggas look gay af desu

Is CBS doing "A Different World" reunion special?

Damn dirty apes.
First they ruin the colonies. Then they ruin the Rhodes scholarship.
Ooga booga you filthy diversity quota subhumans.

K E K
E
K

>be accepted into one of the world's most oldest and prestigious universities
>chimp out that it's not diverse enough

Niggers have no fucking humility. Judging by their surnames literally all but one of them are recent African immigrants or the children of them. So they can't even pull the 'my ancestors wuz slaves n shieet' line that black Americans and British-Caribbeans do when demanding gibs.