Mfw i'm surrounded by people who think a food is unhealthy just because it contains above average levels of fat or...

>mfw i'm surrounded by people who think a food is unhealthy just because it contains above average levels of fat or cholesterol
>mfw people still think weight loss and gain isn't purely calories in and calories out
>mfw I know people who work out and who are attempting to build muscle that have basically no fucking fat in their diet
>mfw people don't understand that cholesterol is a critical part of testosterone production
>mfw people don't understand trans fats and unhealthy cholesterol are different from normal fat and cholesterol
>mfw (((dietitians))) have been peddling lies for fucking decades and i'm 100% sure the avoidance of feeding male children cholesterol is partially responsible for the numale problem

But yea, I know that feel

Oats and eggs. Period

>not sustaining your gainz with activated almonds.

You're not gonna make it bro.

I just got some raw sunflower seeds for random snaking. 290 cal and 11g of protine in 1/3 cup, I get sick of almonds fast these days

Where's the squats brah

My aunt fed her kids fuck all. Like they were having plain as fuck salads, barely any meat, and tiny portions. I always told my mum that i felt they were getting poor nutrition and that a diet isn't healthy just because its low in fat and calories.

One of them now has an eating disorder and suicidal thoughts (youngest, girl)

One of them is "asexual" (eldest, girl)

One of them is a limp wristed literal faggot (middle child, boy)

I am almost certain the diets impacted the eating disorder and faggot.

As long as you activate them first sunflower seeds should be fine.

Here's my nutrition advice for those that want to debate me:

Milk is for baby cows, not adult humans.
It's really fucking bad for you.
Even if you don't give a shit about animal welfare, you should try not to poison yourself with growth hormones meant for an infant calf.

Ergo, all other dairy products are bad, if not worse due to higher concentration of growth hormones and stem cells.

Every time you eat cheese, or ice cream you are poisoning yourself.

It took me several years to see the light.

At the start, I said, "I'd rather fucking die than give up cheese. Fuck you vegans with your bullshit."
Then I started researching a little on the topic.
Then I started cutting down on dairy.
Then I started to notice the narcotic effect small doses of cheese had on me.
Then I put more effort into cutting out cheese.
Then I noticed more and more the smell was not appealing, it was foul.

Didn't know about activating nuts user. Doing some research now, thanks

Youre a fucking idiot.

This just in: very nearly HALF of foods contains above average levels of fat.

>American

That explains your post, but still man, seriously?

Are you having a problem with the math?

What about milk is specifically for a baby cow?
Like, if you could point to an ingredient list for milk, what exactly doesn't jive with the human body?

Beef and potatoes are the best foods for muscle building.

squats make the most non aesthetic legs

CHICKEN AND RICE BRAH

>Milk is for baby cows, not adult humans.
>It's really fucking bad for you.
Lactose intolerant nigger detected.

Unaesthetic legs? What the fuck are you on about?

This really activates the almonds.

This also
Read Eat stop Eat.
FASTING IS THE FUTURE.

I mean badly proportioned

Is that the excuse you use when you skip squatting for the 4th week in a row?

YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE THE ALMONDS YOU FUCKIBG MANLET
EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON 6MILLION SCOOPS

Badly proportioned how?
Are big legs badly proportioned?
I'm just curious how doing a natural movement with weight makes proportions bad.

Maybe you're referring to classical proportions, but I'm sure even the Greeks appreciated monster legs.

This
Only shit skins can't process moo moo milk

Don't listen to him. He is retarded.

>weight loss and gain isn't purely calories in and calories out
It's not. If you're genuinely interested in the subject, you're gonna have to read on some actual physiology.
>cholesterol is a critical part of testosterone production
Cholesterol can be produced within your body, and stuffing yourself with cholesterol won't make you any more masculine, that's nonsense.
>unhealthy cholesterol
There's only one kind of cholesterol. You're mixing up HDL and LDL lipoproteins with cholesterol.

>Milk is for calves

This is not a very strong argument. Calves drink a profound amount of milk, our consumption is trivial compared to calves'. You're basing it on the assumption that every human that consumes milk is drinking 5L a day or more when in reality the average daily consumption would be under 500mL.

“I don’t have much time left,” explained Boogie, Null noticing the large erection in the older man’s tight sweaty shorts. He struggled to unzip his trousers, but eventually the behemoth unveiled his penis, Null had never seen one quite like it. Boogie couldn’t wash down there, so years of smegma had accumulated, making a thick hard and dry orange cocoon around the titanic cock. “I need you to clean it.” Boogie tackled Null, the boy trapped in his thick fatty arms. He sat on the bed and laid down in a 69 position with Null on top, Boogie using his yellow teeth to expose Null’s dick, his neckbeard tickling the boy’s anus and balls. A large hand forced Null’s head upon the crusty giant phallus, it reached all the way to the back of the throat, the smegma strapping Null’s tonsils and causing him to bleed from his mouth. He tried to bite the penis off but his teeth were broken by the rocklike coating. “Yeah, you a hungry slut?” asked the invader of home and mouth. Up and top went the battered mouth on that marvelous huge penis, the vile taste making Null vomit. “Looks like it’s time for lunch,” said Boogie, scooping the chunky yellow vomit and spreading it on Null’s rear, dripping down his ass like white chocolate on a wedding cake. Boogie then began to poop himself, the thick green diarrhea getting all over the bed. Boogie had eaten so much for breakfast that the liquid feces began to leak to the floor, and become a beautiful lake. The fluids now covered all of the bedroom floor and were even leaking into the hall.

“Are these the leaks you love so much?” asked Boogie. In the hallway Null’s mom notice the ugly soup on the wooden floor and entered his room. “So, Joshua,” she said “I always knew you were a faggot.” Null looked at her with tearful eyes, eyes praying for death. “Please,” he thought “get the gun and put me out of my misery.” Instead his parent just spit upon his face. “Huh, you like that you fucking retard?” said Candace, then leaving the room. Null looked out the window and saw dozens of blacks enter the house, a few minutes later he could hear them gangbang his mom, her moans like a banshee. “Let me go!” thought Null “This I have to stop!” But Boogie wouldn’t cease. All that vomit on Null’s cock and balls made his lover hungry and Boogie began to eat them with his sharp teeth; testes, anus, prostate, and penis all being mashed before going down the gullet. Blood poured down his face. “Hey, bitch” said Boogie. “Good thing I’m fucking you on your period.” The diarrhea and vomit got into the massive sores that Boogie’s mouth had made, bacteria infecting all of Null’s lower half. Now Boogie was done and ready to fuck the new gaping vagina he made for Null.

He threw him off of him, got up and then pinned Null to the bed, fucking him with his smegma stick, now blood covered. Null was weak, his only comfort knowing that his dear mother was having the time of her life in the other room. Boogie’s face turned into fucking shapes as he pounded his true love. At last with a mighty roar Boogie came for the first time in weeks, gallons of semen being drained from his basketball sized cancerous balls. He then collapsed on top of Null in cardiac arrest. “Josh…” he murmured, dying. More poop continued to exit his pretty green anus. Boogie’s elephantine weight crushed Null’s internal organs and the boy’s nose was smothered. Null couldn’t inhale, and he died, the tantalizing musky scent of Boogie the last experience he would know. After a few hours, Candice showed her lovers the sight. It would be a feast for the ages, enough meat between the two men to last their tribe for months.

Let's activate them together user

this was the plan all along goyim

WEAKEN YOU EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

b b b b u t i don't wanna be an americalard

NOW YOU ARE WEAK
AND SICKLY
YOU ARE WELCOME GOY

~CHOSEN PEOPLE

>blah blah blah mai growth hormones make da food bad

Growth hormones, even if present in the food, have zero ways to get into the blood stream from the digestive system. The molecule is far too large and will be simply broken down.

I mean, it is largely calories in, calories out, but there are other factors that play into weight loss too. You'd be stupid to ignore them and play those factors the best you can to achieve maximum weight loss.

tfw been losing weight by just having my carbs in the morning and even eating sugar, and no carbs for the rest of the day

Pretty much