Why does/pol/ hate pit bulls so much when they are one of the most intelligent, virtuous and loyal dogs?

Why does/pol/ hate pit bulls so much when they are one of the most intelligent, virtuous and loyal dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZHx4Q8Zrhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's weird that it's pretty much only the coloureds and the really really really low class whites that get pit bulls down here in South Africa.

Deg? Whats a deg?

Pitbull owner classification:
1. Badass with tats wants badass dog
2. Woman who wants virtue signal that she was able to change him just like her drunk ex husband
3. Drug dealer
4. Crack smoker
5. Fight club operator

>burger
>defending nigger dog

classic.

I had a pit for a few months, she was a stray who showed up, sweetest thing ever, but we found her owner after that (she was a katrina dog)

>result of deliberate inbreding
>barely viable, has half the life expectancy of a regular dog
>mentally ill by default
>artificial breed created for the sole purpose of being sold at a high enough price to make some nice profit from each dog, but not high enough to be completely inaccessible
Only the burgers would like any of that, let alone all of it.
Day of the flip when?

No... No it isn't.

>intelligent, virtuous and loyal
until you accidentally make an unexpected noise and they tear you to shreds

this

My roommate had a pitbull. He was a super sweet dog but we had to get rid of him because he had severe separation anxiety and would throw up everywhere if you left him at home alone for more than an hour or two

dey byte m8

american pit bulls are one of the only items absolutely restricted from import to Australia.

>pol hates pit bulls
Wrong. There's just that one german flag shill who is definitely a raghead shitskin scared of dogs that hates them...

Sup Forums

You must be 18 to post here

They are not one of the most intelligent not even close. They are hated for the same reasons as niggers are.

Cuz they'll turn on you at any time without warning and tear you to pieces, or a family member / friend.

You can get intelligent, vicious, and loyal from a much more mentally stable dog like a retreiver, or a lab. Pit bulls are for niggers who want something chained up all day that can scare people away without having to train or take care of it.

I love dogs. But pitbulls and rottweilers are breeds that shouldn't be legal to reproduce. I wouldn't say to kill them, but just don't allow them to breed.

White supremacist here.
I own a pitbull.
I have been training my body for years.
I have been training my bluenose pitbull for years.
Niggers are shitting their pants when they see my dog like a bunch of scared chimps.
When the race wars starts i will have my loyal buddy with me and my Desert Eagle III to keep my wife and kid safe.

So what have you twerking faggots done to stay safe for the coming wars?

>day of the flip
>not day of the diet or day of the grill

Not live in Aruba

Go buy yourself a pitbull user!~

Im sure they are fun until they eat your face off. Nope for me, theyre even illegal here. Far better dogs out there than those unstable niggerdogs.

My location is only an advantage because everything happens far far away.
When the nuclear holocaust starts i'm pretty much fucked.
All the fallout will concentrate around the equator. Countries like norway and iceland will have the greatest advantage there.

They good dogs? Dindu nuffin?

But all dogs are the same, right? They're no different than a Golden Retriever or a Collie, right?

Don't mind these eurofags

If any of them knew how to fight or how to raise a cold blooded warrior that would literally die for you they wouldn't have a literal multi-country government bent on their cultural destruction.

My pit is laying in bed with me right now comfy as hell. My other dog and the pit get along great too btw.

>pic related

>white nationalist in majority nigger country

Ok

I'll try to pay an ounce of mind to your nigger tier dog as my Doberman wrecks it

Dogs are redpilled, they only respect the strongest, most alpha male as their master, weaker men must perish.
youtu.be/EZHx4Q8Zrhk

Along with guns...

species should be eradicated

Thread. I have never met a pitbull or owner that was complete shit. It was always one excuse after another. I would never let my children around a pit bull.

Pit bulls? I dunno, but I had a Staffy. Wasn't that smart. He was so friendly he'd probably jump in a strangers car and go home with them. He fucking loved people. You just had to look at him in an excited way and he would be dancing around in circles. He'd always sit right next to me and lean on my leg, trying to get as close as possible. None of the aloof attitude you find in some dogs.

He was fearless though, don't think retreat from a fight would ever occur to him. One time he snuck out to a bitch that was on heat and got the beat down by like 8 other dogs and then dragged his ass home. Another time he got in a scrap with a kangaroo and got picked up, the only thing that saved him from getting his guts raked out was his small size, and my mates German Shepard who joined in and took it down long enough for me to bash it over the head.

So all said tough little bugger, but completely unsuited to being a guard dog. Loved people too much to be scary. I think people train this attitude into them, but there are better dogs for it with stronger territorial and guarding instincts. Staffys were bred to fight animals but not to bite the handler when he's getting involved. So they're tough bastards who can go low and break the leg of a much bigger dog, but also somewhat nannys. I think they're largely misunderstood, because they're owned by a lot of fuck wits.

Niggers of dogs

I think in some places there are generations of dogs being owned by these fuck wits, being bred for the worst traits and trained for aggression/neglected. But it pisses me off when other bull terriers with proud lineage are grouped in with these niggerdogs and legislated against.

After all don't labs bite the most people? But fuck taking some labs out to take down a boar for the freezer.

>If any of them knew how to fight or how to raise a cold blooded warrior that would literally die for you they wouldn't have a literal multi-country government bent on their cultural destruction.

>being this much in denial

Exactly.

Yes, i'm a educated white male with a European work-mindset. I outclass these chimps on all fronts. Everything is far away from me.
Always summer.

>intelligent

I own a staffordshire terrier got him a few years ago
I can confirm, absolute nigger dog. Its like their skull is so thick plus theyre retarded.
I'm praying he dondu nuffin until he dies

Dogs take after their owners, if you have a shitty dog, or know a shitty dog, chances are the owner is a shitty person who doesn't understand how to take care of another living creature.

With pitbulls, it's mostly white trash and niggers that get them, so what a surprise they end up being the kind of dog that attacks most of their owners or people around them.

Meanwhile I've had boxers, rottweilers and pitbulls growing up and never had them hurt anyone.

>I own both of them

Our Pitbull is nothing but a cuddle bug and will just jump at you to give you a hug. We tool him to the vet and he just put his paws on the counter, laid his head down and wanted petted. All the vet techs loved him and wanted him to stay longer to cheer up the other people

Our rott mix will bark at you until we let you in then she'll just go and lay down but she's also 9

Pit bulls are just as effective as most other breeds as long as you train them & insure they know you are the dominant one. I laugh in joy whenever a nigger or shit skin tries to approach me and then takes a good few measured steps back.

Pit bulls inspire fear, plain and simple. I'll use that to my advantage.

yeah it is

oh look its this thread again for the gazzilionth time this week

sage

or you could fucking shoveldog him in the backyard you pussy

Pit bulls should be exterminated.

I have two pit bulls and they are the most loyal, intelligent dogs I've ever owned

> they are one of the most intelligent, virtuous and loyal dogs

They are way too strong and aggressive, they were bred specifically for killing.

>is owned mostly by subhumans
>was bred for its aggressivenes
>tends to chimpout in milisecs
>will not stop until victim is torn into pieces to small to chew
Duh, wth is wrong with this dogs.
t. owns a ridgeback-rednose-breed.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. They're violent and start shit, and only some are okay

Want to add: she is a loyal and loving dog. Protects puppys from being raped by other Doggos and saved me during a homeinvention.
I WOULD NEVER LET HER PLAY WITH OTHER PITBULL-BREEDS NOR WOULD I LET HER OFF THE LEACH IN AN UNFENCED ENVIRONMENT!

>the state of american white males

That's not a pitbull btw

>oh no my dog is well trained, no bad dogs, only bad owners!!
>Sudden noise
>Dog goes berserk biting first thing it sees
Hmmm

The most loyal dog is a German Shepherd......not a pit. A pit will live with you for years with you treating them kindly then they will decide one day to have a nigger moment and maul your face off.

This.
>Sup Forums rightly wants guns for threatening the gov't
>it doesn't want pitbulls for the same reason

no yellow eye

what a mutt

>The most generic dog is a German Shepherd
ftfy. Also, they all have fucked up back legs nowadays.

Big Problem is that most dogs are bred for being "Alpha" - not for "sozial-skills". This leads to asozial-dominance. Combined with the other traits of theese dogs. BAM! You get a downies playing with an open-bolt.

every single time a pitbull hurts someone the owner turns out to be a nig who got the dog because "dey dope shit my nigga"

>his own dog
>calls the dog "dog"
it's obviously not his own dog

They're a decent dog but they've already got a more aggressive nature for such a large dog due to less time domesticated and the majority have inbred lineage due to dogfighting carryinv tons of mental and physical problems as a result.

Then people feed them doggy testosterone and other shit to intentionally make them aggressive then act shocked when they rip a kids face off.
I don't think they need to be banned but they need to start slamming owners with assault etc if their pit attacks someone, it'd make aggressive breeds less popular and when the supply/demand drops people will stop inbreeding them so much for sales.

Google translate must have gotten it wrong

gas yourself
s
a
g
e
/thread

They look fucking gross

Pic unrelated

Good reminder.

Fuck dogs. Learn to cook with the chinese I say.

proof that all of Sup Forums hates pitbulls?
i get that they are bread for fighting but its the owners fault not the dogs if they are violent

>its not the fault of the people demanding a killer breed of dog
>its the dogs fault for being bred!

yep