POLAND HAPPENING

ANTI GOVERMENT RIOTS IN EVERY POLISH CITY IT'S GOING HARD
youtube.com/watch?v=owRXUYD9Kr0

Jesus Christ you lazy stupid pole. Post some context you lazy piece of shit. Also post more than one dumbass link

I laughed
+1

sadly, the pole holding the flare sustained fatal throat burns.

he saw the other guy holding a beer and got confused

They are protesting because the government is to soft on immigration and EU/Germany.

Why? Are they protesting the lack of migrants or protesting any hint of allowing them in?

me too

Epic nip bantz, kekked

>y tho.png

Soros behind this?

Why does Japan always have the best bantz?

ok. that made me kek. And this is the real protest against goverment. Happened couple days ago

Riots in Poland?
Whats new?

that's nightmare fuel.

I still don't get whats going on in these. Who's protesting what. Why did they beat up that old man?

Thats bullshit thread. Ppl on OP's pic would never protest against current gov. On my webm there is a march of neonazis. Some libs tried to block it but they were removed by da police. Thats it. Thats what is going on in Poland

At least when we have some fun nobody gets hurt.

Some leftist protesting ONR (similar to natsoc) march. Ever noticed how retarded all the leftists look ? Like they are 1 evolutionary link behind the average joe.

You really live in a bubble, Hans. Just because your media calls 20 leftie faggots screaming a "riot" doesn't mean there's any actual riots over here.

And today it literally couldn't be more peaceful, it's the Constitution Day, everybody's just grilling, chilling and enjoying the lovely weather.

>Whats new?
No riots in France?

>ONR
>neonazis

>enjoying the lovely weather.

Liar, the weather is shit in southern Poland, all cloudy and gloomy.

technically nazis

Bullshit, I'm literally typing this in my garden while grilling and I'm a few km south of Kraków.

Yes

How are they leftists if they are protesting against inmigration?

Get your shit togheter.

Fuck yeah tare down the system

Did you even watched what is it this link?

I was talking about the ones that got pwnd by the police, not ONR. Read more carefully.

Lucky then, 50km south of wroclaw is all shiet.

Not that guy but he could've made a mistake, or there is also the fact our left is different than Western left.
It's pathetically trying to mimic it, of course, to no avail, so those with some serious political aspirations still have to be socially conservative.
Not that it helps them much, our 'left' in general is in a pathetic disarray at the moment, because our current gov is economically left and socially conservative, something a lot of western nations have a problem understanding apparently.

>a bait thread with a troll video is posted
>no real riots happening
>half posters still assume the OP is true
>keks were had all around

Sup Forums is desperate for happenings

Exacly. I'm amazed how some of those posters are to dumb to open one fucking link. And they are saying"OP is lazy". It's "amazing"

Thanks. My buddy is part of policja and i wouldn't be able to ask him until later.

Sup Forums has been flooded with newfags a lot for the last 2 years.

Also, have there actually been any riots on May 1st? I assume there were some marches, and there may be marches today too. But I haven't heard anything.

Sweet. Once they kill those Politicians in the Balkans we will have full-on WW3.

Irlmaier was right again.
1000 years, here I come.

Just few leftists got bashed by police.

Btw where are all the anti-polish faggots posting under polish flag ? They normally swarm a thread with poland in the topic within minutes.
All I see here are based anons.

They've been taught to say Bantzai since young age

I have no info about riots on 1 st may. there was an ONR march on april 29 th in warsaw but i assume you heard about this

>where are all the anti-polish faggots posting under polish flag
I hate those guys. Though I always thought it was just one

wtf looks like theyre flying

There's maybe 2-3 posting same type of shit. Occasionally there are some raids on threads by pic rel.

True, might be just one guy under several proxies.

I kekd, so have a (you) kraut.

I actually enjoyed all of those shitstorms under threads with polish flag. Mostly becouse i don't give a fuck about what other countries think about us , and it's preety hilarious sometimes