Why does this turn the alt-right into SJWs?

Why does this turn the alt-right into SJWs?

Oh sorry, I mean RJWs, don't want to offend you queens.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
cbs.com/feedback/
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/
pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage for low effort bait

They're just trying to get the cunt in trouble because they don't like him, not because they were actually offended by rhetoric joke. Dumbass.

DOLLARD DRUMP EST GEEEY!

Triggered user found.

No, they're so triggered that they're in a concerted effort to get him back.

That's called being a prissy sissy.

sage for low b8, being a newfag and lurker.

gtfo my board

Funny, Trump turned out to be against Putin and Russia.

no its called winning with parody

>TRIGGEREDDDDDD

lol what gave you that impression? The zero damage missile attack, or the complete and absolute reversal on all aggressive action towards Syria as soon as we found out Russia knew ahead of time about the gas attack?

Cuck.

Sup Forums isn't triggered.
Sup Forums is happily watching the "left" eat itself.

saged

HOMOSEXUALS ARE SUBHUMAN
GAS THE FAGS

Retard alt-liters think that using the Left's ideas against it is a good idea when in reality all that does is normalize them. This shitty tactic needs to end.

>The irony of a faggot telling this to a straight man
>people actually reporting it
>literal nigger culture being normalised

There's a million ways this annoys me, but then I remember we can turn anyone and anything into a hate symbol thanks to these people, if libshits weren't so incompetent my life would be a lot more boring

I thought being gay to these people was a good and empowering thing.

Hahaha, get it? Trump and Putin are doing gay stuff which is gross. Hahaha, so funny. Colbert so clever. xD

Proof that you're triggered is that you came into this thread to say that and then to sage it.

They're not just using the tactic, they're literally reacting the same.

>user
That's how I know you're a fucking faggot from reddit or wherever le epic user greentext screen cap XD is posted

Request received: Colbert CBS Late Night May 1 2017
FCC

Yesterday, 9:36 PM
Thank you for your submission. Your request has been received and assigned Ticket No. 1602506.

Your complaint provides valuable information to spot trends and practices that warrant investigation and enforcement action. We do not resolve individual complaints about this issue and, there will be no status information to report on your complaint.

If the FCC needs more information about your complaint, we will contact you directly.

Each year, the Enforcement Bureau takes hundreds of actions on behalf of consumers that result in tens of millions of dollars in penalties. These actions encourage companies and individuals to abide by the law and reduce future misconduct.

The information you provided us will continue to be available internally within the FCC to inform the Commission’s enforcement and policymaking processes.

Thank you for your help in furthering the FCC’s mission on behalf of consumers.

The successor to Letterman just called the POTUS a cocksucker on network TV. If you need a nutshell summary of how debased our mainstream culture has become, that's as good as any.

alinsky tactics 101, make your opponent live up to their standards

if trump called someone a cock holster you'd never hear the faggot losers shut the fuck up

so in turn people who oppose subhuman ideologies can't afford to be quiet

>raging like a triggered queen

>into the trash it goes
D- for effort.

I BET YOU LIKE COCK UP YOUR ASS, CHRNOLGOND PLUMPF

Thank god for Trump, he's made calling people a faggot publicly acceptable again. Good ol "cock holster Colbert". That really rolls off the tongue nicely. Cock Holster Colbert! Making fag bashing great again. That's a nice legacy for him to leave.

Fuck off ((/leftypol/))

Trump says worse on a daily basis and yet you fags defend and normalize it.

Deal with it, and get triggered.

>pro-merkel meme
that east german commie should be gassed

>Proof that you're triggered is that you came into this thread to say that and then to sage it.

threads that are fake and gay get saged, m80.
welcome to Sup Forums.
you will be a right wing death squad by this time next year.

We've decided to become the Jew. We're making them observe their own retarded self-righteous rules. This forces them to apologize and lose face to actual SJWs or admit that the shit they're pushing is stupid.

Okay cool

Why are you such a homophobe, OP?

Check your privilege

Resources:

#FireColbert

FCC complaint:

CBS:
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
cbs.com/feedback/
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser phones:
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

Advertiser phones (needs updates):
pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr

Make no mistake, niggerfaggot, I love how you faggots are defending Cock Holster Colbert. Please continue to do so. I'm gonna bump you without saging because this shit cracks me up. It's OK to call people gay as long as their politics are in the right spot, huh commie? Is it also OK to throw them off buildings if their religion is in the right spot?

>I'M
>SO
>TRIGGERED
>PLZ
>HELP

Wew lad. Just relax.

HOMOSEXUALS ARE SUBHUMAN
GAS THE FAGS

It's poetic justice when they suffer from the world they created. Let the fire burn until we can rise from the ashes.

>wake up
>CNN: Colbert rushed to hospital with possible radiation poisoning
How would Sup Forums react?

Colbert is a classy and witty guy that Trump can only aspire to mimic. That's probably what eats at the alt-cucked so much.

Seriously though, what policy has trump inacted that shows he's in Putin's pocket?

We're just using their tools against them

Well the alt-fucked would rejoice, they have no honor or morals.

>he has to ask that question

He personally angers me for not being funny, and having ties to Podesta.

Hating Trump is big business, however it comes at the expense of good comedy. Conan too. They traded quality comedy for daily cheap jabs at Trump.

It's tiresome after the millionth time.

imagine if media faggots were saying stuff like this about obama

Rules for Radicals. Make the enemy live up to their own rules
Reminder that leftists and beta neocons will try to convince you that fighting back is somehow morally wrong.

No one is triggered though, Snowflake. Do you just lack reading comprehension skills you dumb faggot?

There's a difference between being a SJW and wishing to maintain some sort of decency on TV.

Had O'Reilly talked about Hillary Clinton swallowing cumloads out of Anthony Weiner's penis, I would have said take that shit down too.

HOLY FUCK

THANK YOU

>feral left spends entire time since election throwing a shit fit
>some dickbag on television breaks his OWN FUCKING RULES and we try to hold him accountable, just like how they're trying to hold Trump accountable, and a bunch of 'prissy sissy' feral leftist faggots come to Sup Forums to call us prissy sissies

Really tumbles my stones.

>10 posts by this ID
>40 posts in thread

Yeah WE are the triggered ones

How is laughing at the hypocrisy of desperate losers being triggered? The left needs a serious reality check. Don't expect them to get it. Only an invidious fool would defend tolerance for gays then go out attacking and slandering other people's sexuality.

Cock Holster Colbert hates homosexuals. It's not the end of the world that he does, lots of people do. Like moslems for instance.

> Makes homophobic remark
> Liberals and media applaud him
What world are we living in? If he said this about Obama, he'd be taken off the air and make a massive apology to the homosexual community.

Because liars shouldn't be unchecked. Nub.

>zero damage missile attack
Are you saying that you are unhappy people weren't killed

Fucking neoliberals think anything short of regime change means russian manipulation

Obama tried that and failed miserably. Stop blaming your failures on Putin.

>s....stop using our tactics against us!! REEEEEEEE!
no

Late Night

Colbert likes his holsters young

Why does anyone care?

Trump Curse will manage this.

Expect Colberts kids to get brain cancer or something soon.

>Progressives genocide all descending opinions using slimy tactics
>Sup Forums tries their tactics against 1 liberal host
>"Y U GET SO OFFENDED?!?!"

Nice bait man.

> Trumps says worse
> Daily basis

Citations needed, faggot.
Last time I checked he doesn't say his opponents suck dick. Oh, wait, he did? Where's your source?! Redditfags BTFO.

>no answer
Figures

If you don't like don't do shit like this when your in power. It always bites you the ass. We are the Jews now.

making liberals live by their own standards really makes them implode
this is great
don't let them get away with this Sup Forums

>he has to ask that question

>he can't answer a simple question

You've got nothing, nigger.

So vocal about how much of a fraud Trump is, yet can't give any specifics.

Having fun with your thread, shill?

Why do you enjoy penises in and around your face?

>nu/pol/ and reddit triggered over a gay sex joke
Not at all surprised

Guess you got too triggered by realizing how much Cock Holster Colbert wants to see faggots burned at the stake and had to run back to your safe space, commie?

>RJW
>Right justice Warriors?
>Republican Justice Warriors?
>Racial Justice Warriors?
>Rothschild Justice Warriors?
>Roblox Justice Warriors?
>Rent-a-Nigger Justice Warriors?
>Rim Job Warriors?
>Roasting Jew Warriors?

*dissenting* FML

Why don't you link us a video of Trump calling people faggots then?

>classy guy that calls his president a cocksucker

hmm

possibly lamest rant ever

DON'T INSULT MY DADDY YOU MEAN MEAN COMEDIAN

WAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAAAH

B-BUT OBAMA B-BUT B-BUT HILLAWY!!!!

You are confused, OP.

We are throwing the left's playbook straight back into their smug faces because we want to see them chafe and squirm under the same twisted rules that they created for the rest of society. That is the proper way to deal with (((them))).

>Babbie's first gaslight

It doesn't.

However, giving a liberal a taste of their own medicine is fun.

>DON'T INSULT MY FUNNY LIBERAL MAN YOU MEAN REPUBLICAN
>WAH WAH WAHHHHH

What do you mean when you say "this turns the "alt right" (hate that term) into SJWs"?
My own thoughts on Colbert is that it was very inappropriate and lewd, no matter your feelings on the president you should still treat the office with respect, which he did not

R stands for Republican in this case. these dumb neo-bolsheviks can't come up with any more nuanced names for those they disagree with, so they just label everybody either a Republican or a Nazi.

Well,looks like the shill got scared off. Gotta embrace that Cock Holster Colbert is /ourguy/, and he's gonna be the one leading the CHARGE for electroshock therapy for fags.

Because holding your enemy to the same standard as they hold you is how you defeat them.

no, you guys reaaaallly respected obama when he was president

top fucking kek

Aww are you goys mad your tactics are being used against you now?

He's being a liberal faggot hypocrite and needs to pay...that would have ruined a conservative's career. Faggot.

This is liberal mental gymnastics for you.

Liberal: *be hypocrite*
Liberal: omg you have to defend me being a hypocrite or else you're a hyprocrite by not defending your own position of "free speech"

No, sweetie. What have have now is PC culture created by liberals. Live by the sword that you forced onto us and die by the same sword. You want to get Milo's book deal taken away for what he said about what is actually going on in the gay community, you want any other right wing person for daring to state their opinions and calling them racist and getting them fired.

Now when your own guy says vulgar non politically correct stuff, you defend him and refuse to hold him to the SAME standards.

Liberals are like "how dare you do what we do and try to get people fired for being non PC". Suck it. PC for everyone but you right?

> OP left the thread
> Can't back up his blames
> "Trump says this stuff literally on a daily basis"
> No sources
> No citations

We fell for the bait, lads. SAGE this thread.
SAGE
A
G
E

Colbert is triggered as fuck :DDDDDDDDDDDD

In this particular case, you're not wrong...
But wtf how is saying user reddit now? When did this happen?

*claims
I fugged up.

"Comedians"

That dude is more of a propagandist. Where is the fun?

How many right wing people have lost their jobs for saying something slightly negative about another race / sexuality? The left can experience a bit of the over-exaggerated backlash for once.

>you guys
You mean anonymous posters on an anime forum?
It's one thing for the people to express dissent towards the president, but it's another thing for news and media figures to do so

Oh look a I'm going to troll Sup Forums faggot. Fill your boots sweet pea.

if katie johnson was 13 why does the women look like a grandma in the graphic?

trendStrawmanRebuttal("Why does this turn the alt-right into SJW's?");

function trendStrawmanRebuttal(yourStrawman){
if(yourStrawman != "why did people point out mainstream media hypocrisy?")
return "sage, nigger.";
}

8 years not one person on Fox said this about Obama, 3 months in Colbert says this

Pretty big double standards honestly

I dunno, can Trump maybe make Colbert have an accident, he is the fucking President after all

Nigga, are you too autistic to understand that we want to turn this on the Left?
No one here is offended by that, but the Left tends to loose its shit over stuff like this, so we are attempting to defeat him with his own retarded agenda.

You retarded Sperg.

Go home faggot

using their weapons of zero tolerance against them

when everyone is in trouble for saying hurtful words, nobody is. same reason we are engaged in actively.making everything a white pride symbol or whatever. if pepe is racist, anything can be

think outside the box, simpleton

I step out for a minute for real life (you should try it) and you triggered queens spurge out 50 more posts of butthurt.

RJWs confirmed.

Rules for radicals you dumb cunt, nobody really cares if he made fun of fags