Is Being a neet the ultimate redpill? Wageslave slaves neet sleeps. Wageslave lectured by boss, neet plays vidya...

Is Being a neet the ultimate redpill? Wageslave slaves neet sleeps. Wageslave lectured by boss, neet plays vidya. Wageslave in traffic, neet on Sup Forums.
Prove to me Neets aren't superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc
youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neets can't afford their own place to sleep. Neets can't afford their own vidya. Neets can't afford their own internet even.

But sure, whatever you need to trick yourself into believing so you don't realize your existence has become a joke to everyone else around you.

If you've found a way to leech off Government then good luck to you. If you are leeching your parents which is the case with most NEETs that is awful. At least take care of them when they get olf

*old

Nah
NEETs did not choose to be born
If parents couldn't train their child not to sit on ass 24/7 that's just bad parenting

I found a good way to NEET. Companies generally have a lot of money. Their finances and payouts are done automatically. I found out that if you do some work for them youll be designated by the system and get paid with money!!! LOL companies BTFO - NEETS RULE

Well a lot of good parents will not kick their children out if they aren't convinced they can take care of themselves. Its not always bad parenting its called having a heart. Sometimes in a family with say the to four children, most of those will grow up to be well adjusted normies who will go on to have families and take care of themselves., but often there will be the occasional black sheep who for various just can't get their act together. So its not parenting per se to blame

Wagie hates his life
NEET fucks his wife

Wagies, they just don't learn.

You can only be a successful NEET if your family is very rich and there's no reason for you to start your own career / business. Take the Kardashians and some of Trump's family members for example.

I'm not too mad at you NEETs, perhaps a bit jealous of your seemingly infinite free time. A luxury I will only be afforded when I collapse and die at work (hopefully in the coming decade).

>Prove to me Neets aren't superior.
What will you do when government cuts off your gibs?

>I'm so enlightened because I'm an unproductive parasite
I fucking hate nigger logic

/thread

>Not autistic or disabled
>have hobbies that are social
>going to grad school
>have wored and actually enjoy 20hrs a week because that way I have something to do when I'm bored that saves up cash and it doesn't take up too much of my time
How can I get in on this shit?

Wrong board, please see /r9k/

fuck

I got a job recently. I think the key is to find something that you can handle and not overdo your entry into the workforce. The 4 day weekend feels more special than the unending weekend.

Depression is the Ultimate redpill finally realizing anything you ever did will be forgotten and meaningless in the end anything will end Theres no meaning to life everything is but an illusion

stop

It never stops

Why would neets be superior? By definition they are losers; they subsist entirely on handouts from productive members of society. Literally leeches, parasites.

Neets are parasites. Plain and simple. Just because you're parasitic of the government instead of your family doesn't make it less pathetic.

Wageslaves are responsible for their lives and can afford the cost of their own existence. Because their time is valuable and limited, they make the most out of their free moments.

Neets have so much spare time that they don't value it anymore. They quickly become depressed basement dwellers that dedicate their lives to learning useless skills and just being isolated.

Sort yourself out or live like a "free" roach the rest of your life.

Depression is the ultimate blue pill. The true red pill is admitting that you're too much of a pussy to have meaning in your life, because having meaning means actually going out there and doing things that are scary.

How can wagecucks even compete!

Why waste energy now when we need it all soon, anyway? Let them all work themselves up, we will have all the energy in the world when shit goes down in the west.

A NEET is someone who is smart enough to value time more than money.
I live a NEET lifestyle and still make money/live on my own.
I used to do manual labor for "$13" per hour (more like $7 after all deductions). I'd never go back.

False.

I spend a few times each year NEETing, fuck, I appreciate it, but I'd still like to travel to other places & start (& support) a family one day.

Best way to go for me is as a redpilled academic & then a wagie.

>Be a literal parasite with no freedoms or disposible income living in your parents basement

>Spent over half of your waking minutes at or preparing for work, something which slowly drains your will to live

Wageslave decides to redirect spending extra money from feeding autistic nephew to something useful.
Neet either starves or becomes a low-tier wageslave.

True you just dont want it do be

> Be me.
> Multiple academic degrees.
> Don't find job in your field.
> Realize university is not worth it.
> Be a NEET for 2 years instead of working any other kind of job.
> Make fun of wageslaves.
> GF leaves you, wants alpha provider.
> Depression.
> Acceptance.
> Pic related.

Be Chris-chan.

>Not realizing you can do whatever the fuck

>neet has no purpose and has to beg mommy for tendies
>wageslave contributes to society and can buy whatever the fuck he wants

Oh yeah. Neet life sounds greeaaaat.

Only problem with NEET is being surrounded by wagecucks. If only there was a club we can join, we're like a rare breed that can go ages without seeing another one like us

Wageslaves are buzzkills
youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc

This is my first full week as a NEET and I'm already feeling antsy.

>Quit miserable job last week
>Studying for exam next month
>Working on resumes

Naps, gym, vidya, fapping and banging broads gets old after a while. I've accumulated enough assets to stretch this out at least 5 years if I wanted to blow through my savings. I'm not mooching off anyone yet, though I do plan on filing for unemployment (I live in a blue state so they make it really easy to qualify).

God I hope I'm back to work next month.

In America? You sure dont unless you are disabled. Which means you defrauded the government.

It does Sept 23rd.

youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI

Take the Vargpill.

Become a Neet on welfare that lives out in the countryside.