*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

excuse me sir, I believe you're naked

gets saged

>this is a sad attempt on Sup Forums to shitpost on Sup Forums

you do realize you are actually helping /po/ deter redditors right?

nice to see that dr. shekelstein ate your foreskin

Ewwww! Why does it glisten like a big shiny turd?
There goes breakfast. Fuck you guys

OMG WTF

It's ok it is a fat woman.

>Having a black kippa
Nope.

*oh look someone made a giant turd*

That is a monster not a woman

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

O meu é maior do que esse, sissy.

MOOODS.

Classified as dough-monster.

My dick is bigger. Also, what the fuck did you lather it in?

*mods unzip dick*

Why is my cock so small, I hate my cock, and that cock too.

Sup Forums thinks that's the reason of all their problems in life

It's just too bad they can't hold down a job :(

Why does one of his balls look more like a pebble?

0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

>This thread has more replies than actual politics threads

Sup Forums...was a mistake.

>turns 360 degrees
>walks away

so was your dad

Are you trying to say black dick isn't a political topic?

Fucking pleb

the delusion is high in this one. sage

NO DON'T TURN NOOO

Cut's dick off.

You love penises you fucking faggot day of the rope soon

you have to admit, it would feel good in your mouth

Open Sesame....black dudes with a Ben Shapiro sized dick....You are now free white male goyim

It'd feel better inside my wife.

Neck yourself, degenerate.

Can't help it, I have black dick fetish

t.carioca

Ugh... just watching her legs twitch from behind as she tries to take in that big juicy cock.

She knows full well that her tiny body can't handle it but she needs to pleasure her conqueror.

>can't into punctuation

I know this is pasta but I've always wanted to ask. What "conquest" has been won from black men through sexual attraction alone? Surely nothing of significance.

*sucks it dry*

In South Africa, the white population constantly declines because Boer women have abandoned their bigoted ways and embraced the superior genetics that only the BBC can give their children!

i was talking to a based black dude and just joking around
the bbc meme came up and he found it kind of offensive because it's not true at all and women see him just as a big dick when most black men have average sized dicks like whites

Yeah ok , but if what you say is true, why do they smell bad? Why are they ugly? Why do mixed children come out always average? I don't think they are racially superior and they aren't sexy either

Mods have abbandoned Sup Forums apparently.

poor black dude. He got contaminated with white genes. No wonder he is parading around with white dudes instead of being around his own. He probably got made fun of by every other black kid in school

He was just shielding you from the pain. You're not ready to embrace the BBC truth.

meant for

In here we got a bunch of people that got animosity against black guys cuz their dicks are bigger than em. These are the guys thats jealous because they don't carry, they don't possess BBC, they don't possess that GOD GENE. Keep being jealous. Keep wondering why your wife is asking for cuckholds, keep wondering why your girlfriend asks for cuckholds and wishing to be fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that'll pipe them down until the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted into the Orgasms that spews out! Keep saying nigger, keep saying black. COME ON. You cuckholds. You love it. You love this shit, I'LL BE THAT MONKEY. I'LL BE THAT MONKEY, yep with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick, she's imagining a huge black cock, why do you think your bitches get huge dildos? Because you guys don't possess the BBC GENE. Thats why you're upset, no BBC GENE = Anger. You're upset with these African cocks, these rhino dicks. Thats why you say nigger all the time. I get it!

cherry picking much? That guy's small dick is like 1 in 1billion.

Proof that it isn't just white Americans who are cut

looks like a turd sage

lol is that nigger sucking a white mans asshole off?

L E A F

Holy fucking yum!

Europe will NOT SURVIVE without that black dick.

Blocks your ip

>>/lgbt/
>>/r/sweden

Ditt land är en skit. Barn lider men du skulle lämna EU.
Vi kommer att lösa denna kris på nolltid

This is gay
Get out of my way you niggeru faggotous

t. kikestein

Mine's bigger.