Oy vey!

Oy vey!

My mom did this, i started peeing standing around the time i hit puberty.

How the fuck do you "teach" this? It's not fucking complicated, you just sit the fuck down. I know how to do this perfectly and was never trained to do so.

I piss sitting down because I like to read Shit with one hand without being paranoid that I'm passing all over the seat.

>not teaching them to piss in the sink

you poor soul

>flag checks out

fk r u reading thats worth 50 seconds if even that of ur time. iahet sitting to pee cos my dick is rubbing all over the porcelain. D I R T Y. pass

kek

I only do this at home, less to clean since no over spray around on the floor

Is it weird that I poop, then stand up and piss on it to break it up? I don't want to clog my toilet.

But I already do this at home because I'm lazy as shit and always want to relax everywhere. In public bathrooms I stand tho.

"Teach" in this context means "Brainwash into doing this unnatural thing forever"

That's what liberals think education is.

I was just searching this pic, ty

How do you go poop without peeing at the same time? The only time I sit while peeing, if if I'm also pooping.

>boys start sitting down to pee
>they will never know the joy of dropping your pants all the way to your ankles, lifting your shirt and no handsing it into the urinal

LOL!

Sometimes i sit to pee if i'm fucking knackered or just want a break from work to browse my phone.

>that one kid in primary school who did this, undies and all
>every time he got pushed into the trough
Kids are fucking dumb

I pee sitting down, its the only way you can pee while in a chastity cage.

The dedication.

i sit down so i can play on my phone

HAHAHA I'm dying.

I seriously hope you guys dont seriously care about this normie-tier petty argument. What's next, obsessing over pineapple on pizza?

I only piss on my thick logs, makes me fell like the Canadians of olde.