EU wants to remove all borders completely!

>The Commission is today recommending that Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway phase out the temporary controls currently in place at some of their internal Schengen borders over the next six months.

Getting real tired of your shit Brussels.

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-1146_en.htm

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-1146_en.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKDs7TVKCRI&t=2s
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/regeringen-vantas-avskaffa-id-kontroller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking leave the EU already fuck.

the Germanic countries WILL take black and arab dick and they WILL like it

>all the rapefugees stuck in Italy and Greece will now flood northern Europe

EU banned Nyaa they are pretty much dead to me at this point, enjoy your no anime.

God speed Bongs. It seems you guys will be the soul survivors of this wreck.

Seems like they really, really, really want the right wing party to win all the elections.

I shall liberate Spain from the EU

Say no.
Station Troops at the border.

Say "Kick us out if you don't like it"

Well...who is going to stop them? No one. Who will even stand up to them? No one.

have fun with that dingus

>yfw usa might have started like the eu

>>The Commission is today recommending that Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway phase out the temporary controls currently in place at some of their internal Schengen borders over the next six months.
Get fucked.

I can see Denmark bailing real quick.

EU is too powerful, has too much money and influence and member states are basically beholden to it for survival. To undermine it, France and Italy would have to leave at least and then maybe that's not even a good idea to let Germany basically control the rest of Europe, it may get 10x more draconian than it is now.

If we end up having to go to war with Europe again we should just establish new nations and split Germany into five.

Yes cause user is the head of a european government that can order troop movements.

The EU are such huge globalist cunt and I cant believe the have the balls to just demand this and think people wont hate them for it.

How long will it be until the Lynchings of those politicians begin?

Maybe they do. Maybe it's because there is no political solution. What better way to kill nationalism forever than handing it yet another disaster it is supposed to fix but never actually will?

youtube.com/watch?v=nKDs7TVKCRI&t=2s

>hehe y-yeah. N-no borders and a standing Euro army to enforce EU law is just a meme, r-right?

Enjoy your Brussels hegemony, euro-serfs.

We're way ahead of those lightweight wannabe-cucks. The borders reopen tomorrow.
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/regeringen-vantas-avskaffa-id-kontroller

Holy shit Le Pen is dying. The hebrews have poisoned her!
FUCK FUCK FUCK

www.france24.com/en/20130551-LePen-political--audiance-election

Santiago!

oy gevalt

Le Pen is zionist stooge, like Gert, like SD, like Trump.

The war against Muslims is coming.

can we accelerate brexit before you kill us all hans and nikolaj?

We will do our best at least...

Attacking Brussels is the only viable option.