This is what ww3 will look like

you cant argue with this map, its pretty accurate.

forgot to colour ukraine differently, nvm. its supposed to be light blue.

Looks pretty good, except Pakis are our cannon fodder in Yemen and Bahrain so I doubt that's changing in a WW.

>U.S. is matched up against everyone

>serbia not axis

wtf

thats a fact though, its not like its a secret, you're literally in every war, even in yemen and somalia.

WW3 won't happen with all those nukes out there. But agitation and tentatives of coups lead by foreign governments will happen, for sure. What is the dangerous for western countries right now is the presence in our own ranks of traitors. The goal is to keep the west safe and strong.

it took longer to make that image than it'll take for WW3 to begin and end in a nuclear holocaust

fair enough, i think theres a high chance for it though, if that pipeline is built, russia will literally collapse

i think it'd result in an allied victory.

we're neutral.

I would not consider saudis as "Allies". As soon as the war starts, the are neutral and maybe take over some key countries in middle east. I'm sure they would love to see the west fighting themselves. I also question the loyality of Egypt since the arab spring. Alignment of Turkey also depends on Axis and if it will push in. I would expect them to be pretty neautral until they have a reason to join in. Kazakhstan has freed itself from russia so they are far from being a "minor axis allignment". Russia would try to get that area back so they would defend their country as long as possible. Making Kazakhstan more likely to be minor ally alligment.

What the point in the war against the Russian Federation? What did we do against you?

>Sweden
>Not green cucks like they've always been

>tfw japan, germany and italy join the allies
>tfw russia is fighting globalism and comunism
>tfw the allies were the bad guys the whole time back in WWII
>tfw the allies are still the bad guys
>tfw argentina will be neutral for the third time in a world war

Fucking hell mate

>Switzerland
>not neutral

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Finland?

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Britain?

Good goys

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against France?

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Norway?

Nah, Turkey will join Russia by then

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Germany?

China literally has no reason to side with Russia

Hey 'pedes, just wondering how you upvote a post on this website

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against the USA?

Fuck off stalin

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Australia?

alright, understood.

true, but the US has a ton of bases in saudi, and its the source of their oil, southen iraq is basically owned by iran at the moment, so i think saudi will definitely push to recapture it, or atleast capture basrah.

i think israel would see the opourtunity to invade syria through the golan heights and claim more territory also, that'd be a major point in the war.

kazakhstan is on the border with russia, they would likely capitulate to russia pretty fast, they dont have the manpower. it'd be in their best interests to become an ally.

turkey, is a part of Nato i think, so there would be that definitely

Saudis are a US puppet state, they'll join as soon as Iran's on the other side

Are you autistic or what

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Argentina?

>Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Itself?

>Saudi Arabia
allies

>canada
>allies
They're basically a puppet state ruled from Beijing.

Good luck in fighting with imaginary boogeymen. Wake me up after you finished.

Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Russia?

you forgot taiwan

You are literally autistic

you guys didnt do anything bad.

but theres immense pressure on you to push for a war eventually, its a ticking time bomb. if that pipeline is built though syria, your economy will likely collapse, and cause the fragmentation of the russian federation.

i dont know why, but thats what the neocons want. they want to split up russia into small states.

get help

Vietnam, Taiwan (disputed islands w/China) would side with the allies, Ukraine too unless those slavs installed a new leader *again*.

I'm gonna argue

oh yeah, but they are technically a part of china right? they had some agreement with them, they are not an independent country.

Conflicting parties should be more or less equal. Otherwise it could be too quick and you wont get a full slaughter.

>Vietnam, Taiwan (disputed islands w/China)

vietnam i think maybe they'd stay neutral desu, they have bad blood with the US. and taiwan is technically a part of china. 2 systems 1 country rule.

I feel that China would be closer to neutral, at least in the early stages. There's no benefit in them getting involved in any of of those conflicts.
If anything they'd side against NK with the aim of claiming the state.

>implying brazil would take a side

>White countries get involved in yet another pointless war
>Even more white men get sent to their deaths
>Millions of Third Worlders imported into white countries afterwards to fix (((birth rates))) and (((the economy)))

if pakistan and india have a war, they'd directly get involved, since they have a base in gwadar port and its their trade route to the arabian sea.

Not sure how that is related to anything, but you keep sending subs into our waters, fighter planes in our airspace, steal fish from our waters, try to take Svalbard, try to take rightful norwegian ocean areas and fire malfunctioning missiles towards us... just to name a few things

bloody hell that guy is ugly as fuck

CHINESE TAIPAI CONFIRMED

>Tell me, please, what bad did Russia in XXI century against Argentina?
>I said russians were the good guys

Dimitri, get down that high horse, you can't even process information

I don't say no to being imported in "Japan" to "fix" the "birth rate"

he-he-he

fixed it

Taiwan has US weapons. China only realy claims its sovereingty they don't even have a fleet there

>switzerland on anyone's side
I suppose you don't understand the mountain jew my friend

WORLD WAR POO

We literally feed Russia with chicken and China hold many of our enterprises
we would be neutral for sure during the 2nd World War
>calling the Great War the 1st

Vietnam hates China. The rest looks bretty gud.

so fucking glad im in thailand :0

There are only 2 sides:
Slaves of the Jews Vs Non-slaves of the Jews.

Guess who are who.

This scenario is more likely.

>The governments of Europe and the United States make Russia, China and the allies of those two countries out to be the real enemy
>While Europe's and America's armies are poised on the Russian border waiting for Putin's "inevitable attack", the Arabs and Africans who migrate to Europe redefine what Europe is and turn Europe into burning rubble without one Russian missile fired

Seriously. If I was Putin and I wanted to see Europe collapse in my lifetime, I would... sit back and wait for another decade or so. That should do the trick, and I wouldn't risk my own position.

doing the calculations, blue would win by a mile and a half.

the world would then likely be under blue control for hundreds of years

Scandinavian peninsula will be invaded and totally controlled by red within a week of it starting

Scandinavian peninsula will be invaded and totally controlled by red within a week of ww3 starting

>If I was Putin and I wanted to see Europe collapse in my lifetime, I would... sit back and wait for another decade or so. That should do the trick, and I wouldn't risk my own position.

he only has about 2 years if that pipeline is built in syria. europe would last for a while yet, i'd say another 20 years or so. by that time russia would be in pieces. i dont know why the neocons want it, but they do.

I agree on that. We have too many connections with the western world to want to harm you.

Pipeline is (1) not getting finished anytime soon and (2) becoming increasingly irrelevant as oil dependence continues to decrease.

Is that before or after Italy switches sides?

Free Ukraine fighting on the same side with Russia, looks like u just chose countries based on how they look compared to China and RU

You would if you could. Do you think we have mandatory army training for every single man just because we are next to Sweden?

>Seriously. If I was Putin and I wanted to see Europe collapse in my lifetime, I would... sit back and wait for another decade or so

Or, as he watches the European chicken cook, sprinkle some nice dose of fake news & funnel quick money to alt-right candidates so they stir up trouble, as well as cyber attacks.

Fvck this should be a good decade.

the 2 states of the Italians

1) Boopity
2) Baapity

>implying when shit hits the fan, all western countries wouldn't do a massive 540 and back the us.
Okay.
>implying China wants to get into a pissfighht with a country they depend on for exports
okay
>Implying a country that failed just 20 years ago is capable for sustained warfare with the largest military complex in the world
okay

China and Australia won't turn their back on each other.

为中国

Bro. India is about to become a full member of the Shanghai Cooperation Agreement. They'll stick with the Ruskies when shit hits the fan.

I don't see any single point in it, you know people from Saint Petersburg regularly go to Finland on weekends as well as your people come to booze in Saint Peterburg.

Not if Pakistan is also on the Russians' side.

Besides India & Japan have a mutual defense agreement, & Japan will certainly help America.

Nah. They're Commonwealth, they will be with the UK as they were during the WWII.

>>implying when shit hits the fan, all western countries wouldn't do a massive 540 and back the us.
>Okay.
>>implying China wants to get into a pissfighht with a country they depend on for exports
>okay
>>Implying a country that failed just 20 years ago is capable for sustained warfare with the largest military complex in the world
>okay

the axis aren't going to be the ones attacking user.

its not only pipeline. war is also to restart (((global))) economy

Nah, these shitskins are with the UK, thanks their empire past.

digits confirm
western countries will rally with the u.s. and allies will btfo the world

They are both close to becoming full members of the SCO. Seems like they like Indians and Pakis like each other more than they like USA.

>mongolia not siding with Russia

>no shitshow in the caucasus, everybody neutral

>uzbekistan not siding with Russia

>turkmenistan not siding with Russia

>i dont know why, but thats what the neocons want

Smaller individual states which have minor conflicts with one another have less power than a united super power. Then (((they))) can control via manipulation and blackmail rather than persuasion and bribery. That way they don't have to give anything in return for favours.

i think when shit goes down, Russia will initially claim all their former satellite states anyway, it wont take them long.

I don't want to side with Russia against Anglos. I would like to punish Poland for their shit and I want to destroy ISIS and Chechnya and Dagestan.

As soon as China stops trading with the first world the entire world economy collapses and the war ends instantly. Your understanding of the current system isn't very much is it?

>and Chechnya and Dagestan.
aren't those your own provinces though?

No, such things will not happen, they will join in some kind of union 100% voluntarily.

But Poland got punished too many times already, they had enough. And why destroy Chechnya and Dagestan if they current state there is the only thing that keeps all this black plague out?

Swiss ... not being neutral

OP please

>Sweden
>Major ally allignment
kek

Something like that, but they aren't whites, they're savages, all they can is kill people in mountains. They're merely not humans, they removed limbs from alive young Russian soldiers and sent videos of it to us during the conflicts.

Nominally, yes.

That doesn't mean we don't want to do a bit of ethnical cleansing there.

ONLY cucks WILL SIDE WITH ALLIES

you'ld be allying with
>kikes/globalism
>feminism
>lefty immigration tolerance
>racemixing

If they moved to the western side without that blatant shit they show, it would be OK. But their whores from TV insulted our Minister of Culture on air during his visit and so on.

Just a shitty nation, couple of healing nukes could help them to think of their behaviour.

Ken is with us

> what is history, culture, ancestors, tradition

Fuck off abdul.