I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170502225843/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not archiving the fucking link so you don't give these faggots clicks

one job, OP

Everyone already knows this.

This.

The """""independent"""""" is a salon-tier far left shithole, though this article is true

Link to archive version for leftist websites, newfriend.
Also, this is old news. Lurk before posting.

>CIA

Who knew? A link between culture, ideology and art... Really makes you think

Ugh I'm sick of these posts. It's not really that big of a deal if people if you give them clicks. Jesus Christ

>CIA in media
pic related, read the part about CIA

Quick rundown of this conspiracy theory please.

Ar...are we the bad guys?

>ugh

Sup Forums is a popular board. A thread up for an hour or two will generate thousands of views. It's poor form to link directly to a leftist website, user.

shut the fuck up and get the fuck off my board you piece of shit

They championed any art which the communists hated, as well they ought, the communists only approved of social realism, boring commie propaganda images of Stalin & the like, this is not new information, nor all that interesting.

>Quick rundown of this conspiracy theory please.
It's hardly a conspiracy.

milo is also a CIA cuck

>ugh

Fuck off Independent writer.

>Brooke is twelve. She poses nude. Teri is her mother. She thinks it's swell.
What the fuck is this shit

I dont understand how turning your art into shit helps you in cultural war

what is the CIAs endgame for this

I posted it for the "CIA connection at CBS"

>he doesn't know about mainstream american cp in the 80's

Nah, you're just it's battery

Reported you m8, commercial spam isnt acceptable nor is enabling it.

Fuck off if you dont like it m8.

REMINDER: The founder of CIA's (((MKULTRA))) brainwashing project was Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb

I'm sorry my grandpa fought against you in WW2

Modern art's sole purpose is to foster the idea that anything can be considered art depending on your worldview. Just like any man can decide to call himself a woman based on his worldview.

It's liberalism: the expression medium

germans helped lenin make russia in to a communist hellhole and spread communism elsewhere.

Simple. You make shitty art, and then spread it all over the place while claiming it's for art show off, but you're just here for valuable information about the town/country/ect

Just read the article.

The CIA and modern art were the good guys. The program was made to show how free America was.

Sup Forums BTFO

>they did the KGB's work for them by degrading meaning and standards just so it could be spread to the world

Burgers are honestly fucking retarded.

Shit like this just proves how next level the cia/mossad really is: they publish some trash article like this, implying that the united states/russia conflict is a real thing, making you remember that this is something supposedly happening in the real world, again.

And then they state that there was a conflict between russia's rigidity and america's freedom, so useful idiots can argue whether rigidity or freedom are preferable.

Meanwhile the actual issue is untouched, which is whether we are being continuously infliltrated by kike propaganda and degeneracy that has nothing to do with either art or freedom, and what we should do about it. The narrative stays on Russia and safe, useless talking points, while mouth breathers think they've found another rabbit hole.

You honestly are, yes. You betrayed us in Suez, and you forced WW2 so you could plunder our empires.

God forbid an empire plunder other empires. That's immoral!

>they publish some trash article like this, implying that the united states/russia conflict is a real thing

This was during the cold war dumbass, where the us/russia conflict was actually real unlike today

Also it's useful for laundering all the pedophile organ trafficking drug money that the CIA uses to finance half their shit.

The CIA = biggest criminal organization in human history

archive.org link

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170502225843/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

>being this new

>he literally betrays his blood and motherland
>he literally betrays the whole of europe by forcing them to kill millions of each other for financial gain
>he literally helps the Jews destroy the white race
>he literally perpetuates global banking to the whole world

fuck off you slimy cunts
your country is dead and i'm glad

Post-modern "anything is art" means any shithead can create art, therefore, cultural explosion witnessed. Lower everyone's standards then sell them on the shit you're churning out, it's easier than fostering talent from birth.

whether or not it was a psyop, it's still art, it doesn't de-legitimatize abstract or modern art at all.

Art had nowhere else to evolve, it was kind of at it's end anyways.

You can scratch that one off the list now

based on what evidence

I'm not saying its impossible, but if the conflict is fake now, and the holocaust was fake, and so many other things are fake, why can't the cold war be fake?

It's true and it's been talked about in certain circles since the 30s. See "degenerate art".
I went to a modern art-school and it's the biggest leftish shillhole I've even seen. To make it in modern art you just have to be :
Talentless
Woman/gay/minority
Be leftist or communist

good goy

>American modern art
>art

>Runescape in new york city
WHAT?

>The USA soley caused WW2

>The CIA and modern art were the good guys. The program was made to show how free America was.

Well thanks guys

No really thanks you so much for that freedom

>1995
I don't doubt it's true, though.

>and you forced WW2
jesus dude going nuclear with the projection there. UK #1 country for birthing zionist globalists and communists. oh the irony

I would like to know more for research

9:

AGAIN:

How did turning your art schools into politicized ultra-leftist (communist) cesspools help defeating the USSR?

>we forced ww2
Thats all on your country faggot. It would not have happened if you had stayed out of it.

I dont think we'll be able to undo the damage it's already done, so does it really matter?

>This was a period, in the 1950s and 1960s, when the great majority of Americans disliked or even despised modern art

Isn't this still the consensus?

fuck now i want to play osrs

This has been assumed for ages, movies like Get Smart always portrayed Warhol as a CIA plant

I need a quick rundown for:
>cp soundtracks
>lds microdosing
>jewish swim lessons
>bam margera afterlife
>oxygeni is hallucinogen
>god was raped
>slut stocks, blood bank
>cigarettes are healthy
>the endgame of andrew greider
>golf rumors

quick rundown? money laundering scheme

you really think a canvas with some paint splattered on it is worth millions because it has some sort of an idea behind it? I'm gonna admit I liked me some Pollock and the things he can do with perspective and depth on a flat canvas but his works are not worth the fortune they're traded for

> the communists only approved of social realism, boring commie propaganda images of Stalin & the like, this is not new information, nor all that interesting.
This meme is getting old

I wonder why pollock "killed himself"
Hmmmm

you are fucking retarded

this is socrealism

>bong calling USA out for this shit

y'all did this shit WAAAY before we became the main perpetuators of it, we just became the big dog on the block post-WW2

most are self explanatory

golf clubs are a secret cover for elite pedo rings

bam margera tried some voodoo shit after ryan dunn's death to try and contact him

lsd micro-dosing for mind control of the population

cp soundtracks : Some Sup Forums conspiracy of pedo/snuff recordings

it's all bullshit anyways

this is socrealism

Does it look like "boring commie propaganda"?

Found the paki

Is that Alex Jones when he worked for the CIA?

spooks, jews and pedos use modern art as a way of laundering money

shut it down

What? Even Ad Reinhard was in on it?

Yes. It is boring trash that should only be on commie trainstations or public toilets.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighttt kankermongool

>The CIA promoted communist artists to show how powerful and tollerant the US is
>one of the key possitions was (((Fleischmann)))

No one was on it, maybe Warhol, but that's it, the CIA used the idiocy of modern art and the lack of definition for their own purposes.

So you could make an art instalation done by anyone on the agency and use it as cover for a political desestabilization.

Easy as a blanck canvas.

>tfw will never make millions swindling rich idiots

REEE THOS BERD S ARE TOO TINY FUCKING RUSSIAN HACKS REEEEE

Fucking normie. Go fuck yourself.

Maybe some good western art is more to your taste ?

We are not. The people we pay taxes to are.

Alex Jones has been saying this for 20 years

look it up retard. they gave them passports, money and sent them on their way on a train

fake and gay
cia is a shithole but awfull looking art was invented by jews to make white world ugly, same with architechture
jewish propaganda and damage control thread sage

They were laundering money, they had to be. Look at this or and compare to or Fucking CIA was laundering money through the funding and the art sales. Had to be.

We've got one of those hideous sculptures in my city. A big hunk of twisted iron. Fugging ugly.

This article is from fucking 1995, it's probably where he got the idea.