Young people have it tougher than any other generation... and so; they are SJWs and have time to empathise with others

Young people have it tougher than any other generation... and so; they are SJWs and have time to empathise with others.

Boomers inherited 90% white societies and turned us into Brazil in 50 years so they didn't have to mow their lawns

under rated post

You mean have time to have their empathy exploited.

But SJW's don't have it hard you dumb kangaroo cunt, they're all whites from middle class or above backgrounds.

If it makes you feel any better the economy will go to hui when the boomers die because a massive tax base vanishes and banks won't be able to finance their loans anymore and meanwhile younger generations have high unemployement and poverty

Funny how people willingly knowing ahead of time agree to taking an unpaid internship then complain about it.

>Young people have it tougher than any other generation...

Besides people who were/are born into slavery or war time, yeah, life's shit.

>Guaranteed job
>Room and board
Sounds pretty nice

Hey auscunts, how fuckin weird is it that the media and public in general know there is a housing bubble.......but everyone ignores it and carries on.

This has GOT to be the most retarded situation our society has found itself in.

Bump for actual good thread

Look at this, first story of the BAKA website

WE ARE FUCKED

I just think millenials aren't equipped with the work ethic or maturity to solve real life problems, so it gives them the perception that times are unprecedentedly difficult. We don't have a fifth of males under 35 dying in a war, we don't have 15-20 million people dying of flu, we don't have a great depression with breadlines and starvation.

We have it pretty damn good but we feel we're entitled to career and a beautiful home and all the latest gadgets without having to bust our asses for it like all prior generations did.

Prior generations worked a lot harder for a lot less. That's what millenials don't realize.

Typical leaf trying to start shit

LEAF PLS GO

You are right I will just stay on Centrelink because I don't deserve a job! thanks mate!

>retards get tricked into believing lies, then feel salty.
the thread.

Well come on, how about a rebuttal?

My grandpa was a farmer. He retired at age 72.

My parents and grandparents had very hard lives. They both grew up in small farming communities. As kids, they started cooking, cleaning, and doing chores around age seven or eight and by 12 or 13 they worked almost as hard as their parents did.

My dad and his brothers literally milked cows and fed chickens before school, took a 90 minutes bus ride to school, went to school, 90 minutes bus ride back, helped make supper, did another round of chores, helped my grandpa fix or build whatever needed fixing, did their homework, checked the cows at 11pm throughout winter and spring, and then went to bed. That was a normal day.

When I was a kid, me and my siblings had to clean the house from top to bottom on Saturdays and cut the grass when it was needed. THAT'S IT.

I get it, you all just want another circlejerk thread where you can complain to each other about how hard your comfy middle-class lives are because you can't afford a 3000 sq ft house at age 25.

>young people don't have it hard at all, look at my graph that shows stagnant wages and exponentially increasing home prices
Quality post.

This is a perfect example. You have the complete wrong attitude about your "situation." In the past if your life was shit, a person worked harder. They looked around wherever they had to to see what other people did to improve their lives. Sometimes they succeeded and somethings they failed, but at least they tried.

You, on the other hand, are content to say, "I don't have a job so I'm stuck on social assistance forever." Right, you're the exact reason I think cradle-to-the-grave social assistance is toxic and digs people into a deeper hole.

Unless you have some kind of disability, you should be ashamed to be living off assistance as a conscious strategy. It should be a temporary bit of help until you get on the right track towards gainful employment.

But no, you're too busy shitposting.

We are not in hard times, not yet at least. Younger generations are simply being exploited.

It is perfectly rational to hold onto generous social benefits and minimize your own productivity when your productivity would be outright garnished and exploited away from you.

Hold tight, have fun and wait for the fireworks.

Well thats the irony of incentive actually.
If your pay is shit, you work less and look for a better job. The problem is upward mobility is not a fluid as it used to be.

>young people don't have it hard at all

i didn't say that you subhuman nigger kike. i simply showed a graph that going back since humanity invented the gold standard a house was never more than your salary. are you that fucking stupid?

>because you can't afford a 3000 sq ft house at age 25.
This fucking precisely.

I grew up in a small coal mining town in Cape Breton, NS. In a coal company house - a 1500 square foot house that was duplexed for two familes (see pic).
No heat aside from a woodstove that turn the kitchen into a 500c hellhole while the bedrooms upstairs froze fucking solid.
I paid my way through university and lived...like a university student so I wouldn't have to live like that ever again.
I'm on 43 fucking years old - part of GenX. A lot of my friends were in the same boat.
Yet the motherfucking whining from the millenials is mindblowing. They don't have the 3000 square foot house their parents have, so *obviously* the world is conspiring against them.
Motherfucking pampered little cocksuckers who wanted for nothing their entire lives are finally feeling a little hardship....and everyone else better bend over backwards to fix it.

Pretty much tbis. Although the NS and Newfies that escaped to Fort Mac years ago managed to get that wealth, while the people who got shit degrees languished.

Most Canadians don't truly appreciate how much the oil patch pushes up our earnings statistics. Otherwise, Canada's productivity gap with the US is so huge that we should earn much less, probably closer to Mexican wages.