FBI Director HAPPENING: James Comey testifies today to Congress LIVE

RUSSIAN SHILLS GET IN HERE !
youtube.com/watch?v=jq2XHWVpQyw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2rSbMcPALs
youtube.com/watch?v=jz8ug1UY-2k
youtube.com/watch?v=_8EdUhX34ME
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wh0InQ6ceI
c-span.org/video/?427708-1/fbi-director-defends-decision-reveal-clinton-email-election&live
youtube.com/watch?v=CEF3t30THm0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgicFDtavks
youtube.com/watch?v=KLz_bI3lOBE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2zo0JN2HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inshallah, how long can they milk this cow

last time it happened we had 14 continuous threads but this will probably slide for MUH MEMES

I wonder if anyone will ask him why, if they believed the Russians were hacking the election, did they allow the DNC to refuse their request to search their computers, even though they claimed to be hacked, yet placed the other campaign under secret FISA court surveillance? Why did the President, DoJ and FBI think the threat was so real they had to monitor one campaign but allowed the campaign making the accusations full privacy, even though the Hillary campaign was the ony campaign with a history of receiving money from the Russians? Why did Comey allow the DNC to spread Russian rumors and cause the investigate those rumors but not investigate the source of those rumors? Will anyone ask him that???

If they wanna protect children from predators they need to arrest Hillary Clinton.

This. Also, he confirmed Hilldawg's emails to Weiner's laptop had classified information BUT they couldn't find any evident of bad intent. What the fuck is this? so you find someone stealing but you don't see that it has been done with intent, classified government info at that.

When We the people no longer control our government, are told " we cannot discuss that matter to the public " Even though we are paying for it and sanctioning it.... even though we don't know what "it" is because it's classified.... Even though we submitted the FOIA docs...
" They shall know only darkness while surrounded by our light "

- Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

topkek what a fucking trainwreck

Can someone explain what this whole comey thing is about?

Ofc not, this is all just for show. You either execute 80% of the ppl in power or you will never see any real justice. So expect none.

WHY ARE WE STILL WASTING MONEY ON THIS BULLSHIT!?

bump

>comey: the russians hacked the election
>SJC: why and how
>comey: can't answer either of those
>SJC: why
>comey: sensitive information
>SJC: but you'll tell us the russians hacked the election?
>comey: yes
>SJC: but isn't the details of how they did it more important?
>comey: no

there's also the whole hillary clusterfuck which is summed up with this clip

youtube.com/watch?v=g2rSbMcPALs

This is getting hilarious. Hillary is literally getting destroyed here

Too boring to follow full hearing but who does. Was Clinton investigation mentioned?

Bump

bump

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

THIS IS LIKE THE ONLY THREAD THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE COMPLETE SHIT ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.

Gowdy going to question him?

Jajajaja Drumpf BTFO!!!

Silly user. We're all too stupid to know who we're voting for. Trump only won because the Russians made us vote for him.

Comie is typical "Muh bureau" goy who will say whatever is best for his fellow spooks.

This is the implication that makes my autistic rage burn like the might of 10,000 wombats. When people say "Muh Russians" and what not, they are implying that you only support someone because of what other people say. Basically saying
>goyim look, you only like (x) because (x) lied about (x)
>implying I don't make my descisions based on someone's character and policies

watchin from beginning muh Israel, muh attacks on jews in US(most of which have been self perpetrated) talks about female genital mutilation and how horrible it is(but nothing about the circumcision, male baby dick chopping epidemic) can't wait till Comey is determined to be a liability from the Clinton family and (((them.)))

BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP

THEN THE STREAM STARTS SHOWING A RANDOM STREET

WTF MAN

Comey: American journalists simply do not do...

CUT THE FEED

Negative... Gowdy is in the House... This is the Senate

Hopefully someone has been recording this and caught it.

Fucking Russia again

FUCKING KIKE STREAM

HERE IS SOME NIGGER SHIT ON THAT PBS

alt link

youtube.com/watch?v=_8EdUhX34ME

SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE HE REDPILLS THE GOYIM

Get here

thx user

skip this link, feed PBS plz

thanks

c-span.org/video/?427708-1/fbi-director-defends-decision-reveal-clinton-email-election&live
youtube.com/watch?v=CEF3t30THm0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgicFDtavks
youtube.com/watch?v=KLz_bI3lOBE
streams n shit yo

They forced me to vote for Trump by giving me PTSD with their mad shit posting skills.

I don't understand how Russia hacked the election, I just fucking don't. What exactly is "hacking the election"?

Hillary and Huma committed felonies but we are not going to prosecute them because ______?

>thx user

ANY OF YOU NIGGERS KNOW WERE I CAN DOWN LOAD AN OLD CATALYST ATI DRIVER THAT IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY THE FUCKING MANUFACTURER?

nothing more than a narrative used to obfuscate the DNC collusion among the Clinton Camp, the MSM and the DNC. When Trump won it just snowballed out of control.

Remember when Hillary and Obama both said the integrity of our election could never be compromised.

I member.

>Hillary and Obama both said the integrity of our election could never be compromised
Exactly, I'm just trying to understand their reasoning. What exactly did they do? If it's just influence the electorate, then they're crying over how people elected plain and simple.

>>HURR DURR DRUMPF TAX RETURNS BLAH BLAH BLAH

This is about Comey you fucking kikes, Trump isn't on the stand (yet). How difficult is that to understand for the people supposedly "leading" our country?

Listening to this just confirms what I figured about Comey from the beginning.

Retarded politicians just want him to give them simple answers to things
>Just tell us to jail Shillary! - repubs
>Just tell us to jail Trump! - dems

He's just there to provide information without overstating anything ridiculous. He's an intelligent human being. I really like the guy.

bring your kids to work - day?

Americans really are fat.

I think less of anyone who still takes this seriously.

Like even if they're white, they're another race.

conjoined twins

Its time to kill these fuckers and take our country back.

" I won't answer that question " -- Gun to head, ask the same question, get an answer or death

>If it's just influence the electorate, then they're crying over how people elected plain and simple.

It's neither. It's purely sour grapes. They didn't like that Trump won, so they question the method -- to, hopefully, sway it in their direction next go-round.

"Influence" is a nebulous term and it can't even be proven the extent of Russia's supposed influence -- because there really was none. Politicians influence their voter base, too, but I don't see them crying foul.

>If it's just influence the electorate, then they're crying over how people elected plain and simple.

Exactly... IC said no votes were actually changed. As for their influence over the electorate. Well, it's just insulting to be told that Putin helped me make up my mind.

>MUH POLYGRAPHS
>TFW your internal security protocols are hinged on 19th century pseudoscience.

Some guy (Seth Rich?) in the DNC leaked to wikileaks the DNC email archive. Wikileaks released that archive.
Now, because Russia has been supportive of Assange releasing information on the US in the past, and continues to be supportive of wikileaks, it's widely assumed that wikileaks is a Russian plot to destabilize American power. And not, you know, a platform for whistleblowers to release damning information to without being disappeared.
So wikileaks is Russian, wikileaks released DNC info, Hillary lost, so therefore Russia hacked the election.

Yeah they just prey on people who only began following it after the primaries but far too many of us paid attention daily for 18 months and can counter their lies with facts and proof. the Russia thing is simply a completely made up imaginary boogie man the Dems use for denying their own flaws as a party.

This is an annual hearing on the FBI for the past year

It's amazing how people don't know or forgot this all links back to Debbie Wasserman Shultz

I immediately think of this anytime I hear plebs use the term "hack"

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2zo0JN2HE

I loved that he highlighted that the Israeli police arrested the offender.

The MSM is pathetic for calling it "hacking the election", the better term is "influencing the election". Basically they used agitprop to rile up """economically anxious""" people in the mid-West, while pushing fake news stories on social media to defame Clinton and hurt her reputation among the younger crowd (not like Hillz needed much help with that lol). They also hacked the DNC and kept a drip of negative news flowing the whole time. All of this has been discussed extensively by the security community, read up on the hacking group Fancy Bear.
>inb4 the MSM is the real fake news
I'm talking about the blatantly false shit reported about Clinton during the campaign. The kind of retarded shit only trumpcucks could believe. During the senate hearing one of the top intelligence officials actually said that Donny himself repeated one of their fake news articles during his rallies kek.

I laugh and cry everyday over Seth Rich, I really wasnt a conspiracy theorist until he was shot and no investigation was held.

lol seriously?

Blumenthal the Traitor. Fuck him, just said what are we going to do about france and germanys elections.

>troll farms

Sup Forums confirmed russian troll farm

This guy is a Shill .... deep state owns him .

"troll farm".....

Understand the news you get..... Believe OUR LIES

And there is nobody asking for justice.

GOOD TROLL ARMY PUSHING BACK THE OTHER WAY
>GOOD TROLL ARMY PUSHING BACK THE OTHER WAY

You can't even make this up anymore, shit is getting ridiculous lmao

Fuck Hillary and fuck brown people.

TROLLFARMS

TROLLFARMS

as i stand in the valley where i harvest my memes
i take a look at my frog and realize he's very rare

we troll farms now?

False headlines/fake news have always been an issue though, why do they geniunely believe the election was compromised this time because of it? As if fake news hasn't been a thing since the invention of news itself. They treated it as if it was some magic phenomenon.

Lets troll Comey and plant pizza on his phone so it gets sticky when he tries to lie

It's time to boot his ass out.

meme war confirmed real

>only CTR has troll farms
>no other organizations have realized the potential of shilling
how fucking dumb can trumpcucks get, or are you a Kremlin shill yourself?

It will all remain an eternal mystery
But we all know why

Are we really a troll farm? I don't have a sad enough pepe reaction face.

>"good troll armies" fighting back the russian "troll farm"

>FUCK people were listening to alt media instead of CIA psyops
Jesus, Comey needs to hung from the nearest lamppost.

I remember watching the Russian narrative appear and thinking "well this bullshit isn't going to last long". Ah to be that naive again...

Did he just admit the FBI has
>Troll Armies

>And there is nobody asking for justice.
Wikileaks put out a reward for those who came forward with information.

that is some awesome dual typing

but hand to god, that is literally when the AP cut the feed

(checks flag)
Counter shill detected , courter shill failed

James Comey:

"No."

Yep.

Domestic propaganda.

They consider it different this time because, according to them, it was massive concentrated effort to actively hurt Clintons chances orchestrated by the Russian Gov itself

yup

Is gowdy gonna be there? He must be pretty pissed his 2 investigators got suicided

please give me a you

MUH RUSSIANS ARE MESSING WITH DEMOCRACY REEEEEEE

Because they pushed it incredibly hard this election, and because social media makes it easier for angry people to congregate and suck each others dicks. I have trumpcuck friends, and the stuff they shared on FB during the campaign was pants-on-head retarded.

Even pic related is retardedly fake news (though it probably just originated here). The photo on the right is obviously a photoshop, and Byrd disavowed the KKK back in the 1950s or something. Also fucking kek at Hillary Clinton being more connected to racists than your standard GOP candidate.

no Gowdy is in the House. This is the Senate.

he isn't here, this is the senate.

Won't he just lie through his teeth like he has every other time?

just like the OK sign being a signal to white supremecy, top fucking kek

Yes, and also that they suck at their job and people weren't falling for their bullshit.