What is the smartest choice to make in the upcoming UK election Sup Forums?

What is the smartest choice to make in the upcoming UK election Sup Forums?
They all seem just terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21148282
strawpoll.me/12801192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tory

FPBP

I thought only gays voted tory

SNP

>Not voting UKIP symbolically

We all know the tories will win

>symbolic vote meme

All voting is symbolic, they desperately tried to rig it against trump and brexit, they wont fuck up in france

This better not be loli shit.

Lib Dems. You're going to fucked no matter who you vote for, but at least the Lib Dems won't take your internet "privileges" to say or look at whatever you want away while they're fucking you.

>lib dem meme
raving loonies have a bigger chance of winning

a vote for anyone but labour is a vote for the tories

tories will be in till 2022 if you dont vote labour

noone else has any chance of anything at all.
lib dems may start a coalition with labour but ukip snp bnp green are all votes ofr the tories. they have no chance of ever being elected or getting any power

No-one has a chance of winning aside form the Tories. But at least pretend you have a say.

labour is the opposition they are the second largest party by a huge margin

its a 2 party system despite what racists and morons believe about ukip who have 0 seats

vote labour unless you want tories and austerity till at least 2022
expect no deal on brexit and fucked up services under the tores

labour will kill us all
they can't into economics like bernie sanders

don't vote your country is shit anyways and will remain shit

Labour also support the same spying and censorship legislation the Tories do. If you vote for either, you are voting your internet freedom away. I mean, its going anyway, at this rate we'll probably have to log into a .gov portal to use the internet by 2022, but at least consciously choose not to support it.

says you
your country is really shitter

the fuck are you talking about?
the economy has been fucking shit and getting shitter for years despite auterity

tories have missed every single goal and pledge over the last 6 years and all they are doing is cutting hospitals schools, aid and transport pretty much verything has been cut 70% and the ddefeceit has risen!

the tores are shit at economy and you afucking bellend if you actually believe those rich southern tory toffs are doing anything other than lining their own pockets

the economy is fucked and getting owrse and everyone is worse off than they have been for generations AND were not even getting good services or counsils AND they intend to raise taxes

why on earth unles syou were a rich southerner would you vote for teh tories?
they arent going to deal with immigration AT ALL and they are going to fuck you up financially forever if they can

that may be true but i'll vote either tory or ukip
labour are gay

the biggest threat to any and all your rights is the dissolution of the EU laws and the EU human rights which the tories are agressivly trying to change

the only reason the tories even want brexit at al is so they can change the laws to suit them that the EU wouldnt allow! the tories are facist cunts and are literally going to create 1984 in our life time

a vote for ukip is a vote for the tories

I vote for brexit so eat shittttt

Labour want to change them as well. Its pretty obvious Corbyn wants a hard brexit as well and doubt he voted Remain.

>he tories are facist cunts and are literally going to create 1984 in our life time

OK I can see them changing laws they don't like and being a lot more authoritarian, but I don't about "fascist".

well youre a moron so whats the point in discussing politics with you when you didnt vote politicaly or based on facts but rather on rhetoric and lies

brexit voters absolutly deserve everything thats coming to them, its just a shame that the rest of the county have to suffer for generations because of a few fucking idiots

the referendum was advisory the tories were against it and everyone who wasnt was found to be lieing utterly and completely

thatnks for voting on something you fucking knew nothing about and believing what you want rather than what is.

stay mad

at the very least they are intentionally misleading the public and the country to get things that they personally and politically want rather than for the good of the country and its people

they serve us not the other way around

We are the reason for most of those laws exist you cuck, the EU follow the anglo example

we were. thet toires are trying to reverse it all because they cant do what they wanted in government because it was against international human rights laws!

the cuts to services and benefits and schools and the army and aid were on the minimum already

the tories want to fuck the FUCK out of people in this country and werent allowed as part of the EU

everything is going to be worse financially and in individual freedoms for everyone but the richest people in the uk

this is the brexit and tory government reality

we'll be in massive debt with commie corbyn anyway so it doesn't matter
no one can vote for labour with the disgusting wretch diane abbott as home sec anyway

>everything is going to be worse financially and in individual freedoms for everyone but the richest people in the uk

Oh so nothing is going to change than if we voted to stay and had a labour government

Can you guys bring back edposting, please?

Obvious

I'd vote for the jew-hunter

Vote Tory to make sure they maintain majority and keep the fire on Brexit

Yeah but why would you want that fucking Corbyn loon to have more power

>things are shit so politics doesnt matter!
brexit voters in a nutshell

i shouldnt have to explain this to you:
tories are the party of the rich and business
labour are the party of the unions and the people

this is how it has always been. labour are left tories are right
the only reason anyone votes right is if they are white and over 50+ years old because they have money
tories (traditionally) cut taxes (on people earning 300,000 a year or more) and cut money to services
labour invest in schools and hospitals and councils and raise taxe on the rich to pay for it

these are the fundamentals of british politics.
if you are super rich and possibly racist absolutely be selfish and vote for a right wing government like the fat fucking yanks did

if youre middle class or worse you should vote labour because its a 2 party system and they are teh only party that can and will support you and have any possiblitiy of gettingin

voting for anyone other than labour is a vote for the tories

im astonished that thsi isnt common knowledge but then this is Sup Forums

blah blah blah
your party is shit get over it

>nothings going to change
THE TORIES HAVE BEEN IN 6 YEARS

everything bad that has happened since 2010 is teh tories fault you idiots! the country was fine

>and we certainy wouldnt have fucking had brexit AT ALL
that's a bad thing you fucking idiot

the fuck are you even talking about. were arent the fat fucking massive retards that america are.

we vote on POLICY and PARTY we dont vote on celebrity and individuals. that is purely an american problem. i dont give a shit who the face of a party is i vote based on their policies manifesto

Nigger I'm older than six fucking years old I know what the UK was like under labour, not much better

>B-but everything went to shit in the 2010's

Yeah, globally, did the tories fuck up America? Oh wait they had Obama, you know a liberal, hmm

>and we certainy wouldnt have fucking had brexit AT ALL

You've convinced me to vote tory, thank you user for now I see
Post skin, I bet you're a dirty paki

it was universally fact-checked and panned as a bad idea by BOTH parties, financial experts and political scientist the world over

the ONLY person witha pro-brexit stance was the fucking BNP and ukip two no-nothing racist retarded parties fighting for relavance being the 6th largest party in the uk

THINK

Kill yourself you leftwing scum. We had riots because vermin like you allowed masses of jiggerboos to take over london

The people in charge of parties have an effect on policy, obviously

>obama was bad

>I haent been outside in 100 days the post

it was riots about tory student cuts but whatever

Sinn Féin

Obama sucks and so does Trump, now post your skin Abdul

Things are fine tbqh

My friends out of the country seemed to believe the streets were burning until they came back and realised nothing changed

and yet the majority of brits voted for it

no. I disagree. even if that was the case they are leading the party with the policies that affect me and my life and if they ever said anything i disagreed with id still be "ok i dont like that one thing"

if the labour party went in a a different direction politically then yes. but they havent and their policies are exactly the same as they wer ein 2010

support for middle class, unions and workers

Wow hold up friendaroo, are you saying the people benefitting from the system thought it was a bad idea to change it? That's just the darndest thing you've got there

fuck off you Sup Forums meme-speak reatarded cunt

im as white as they come and dont live in any of those hovel shitholes where muzzies congregate. i just am not utterly and contemptibly selfish as to vote for the ruination of my fucking countrys people and services likes schools hospitals NHS and transport . even things i dont use like benefits i still ocnsider that others might need the you cunt

its not about what happens. everyone with a brain could tell you he wasnt going to DO ANYTHING thaat would actually effect anything. they are playing the long game. doesnt mean he isnt an embarrassment internationally. jesus have some pride

>tax the 1% so harshly that they leave the country and return to their homeland
How could I have been so blind? That's it, I'm with him now.

>17 posts by this ID

Fucking neck yourself you paki cunt.

Your posts legitimately gave me a aneurysm. Sad!

>the majority are stupid

DUUUHHHHH!!!
isnt it obvious from this thread thats the case you mongoloid?

im taking about what should be not what is. voting ukip and tory certainly wont make thins bette rthough

>tories have missed every single goal and pledge over the last 6 years
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21148282

I notice your defensiveness, I'm right aren't I Ahmed?

Of course a non white labour voter would recoil after being found out

Post your skin you coward

the 1% will leave the country because of brexit anyway. most 1% dont pay taxes at all because offshore holding so it doesnt matter

taxe the top 10% though

>taxing the rich doesnt work
>lets stop trying
NO

ive never even seen a paki

inearest shithole is preston and its full of muslims fuck em
I hate them too but i dont hate my country

Dude I was in favour of Hillary winning. Trump's biggest fault is being an international embarrassment. He stopped the TPP and fucked with the EPA. Those are the main two takeaways, at least

>Nearest shithole is Preston

It's a shame I live near this non white filth.

Now would you kindly fuck off and stop further polluting this board. Thanks!

>hurr duu all that matters is the ((( economy ))) and not freedom, happiness or morality
Oh no, some international billionaire is going to make a few less pennies. Fuck off retard.

>im taking about what should be not what is
>all my ideas are the best and everyone with a different opinion is wrong

stopping things and fucking with things is his entire problem

smashing shit up and then claimin "at least its different now!" isnt fucking politics! its self serving selfish anarcism/commie propaganda

all of these fringe groups just want an end to ALL government. they want aracism because they are state sponsored russian instigators

shitting up the government for no other reason than to shit it up isnt politics.

>Never seen a paki
>Votes labour

Funny that, almost like you wouldn't interact with the savages and don't understand brexit
So are you ignorant and should shut the fuck up, or perhaps you're lying?

Now post your skin bashir and maybe we'll deport you last

freedom happiness and morality are at an all time low AS WELL as financials you cretin

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

>anyone who isnt a tory shit eater is a sandnigger
fuck off you southern toff trash
i remember 1986
I was there

fuck the tories
I'm neither stupid or racist enough to vote ukip nor ignorant or forgiving enough to forget the past

the tories have will and always will be the nasty party. Ive hated them aslong as ive lived and im not about to get on some anti-immigrant meme train and vote for them

I am not so easily swayed like the rest of the fickle and selfish cunts that reside here

>freedom happiness and morality are at an all time low
Yes, because of materialism. Wake the fuck up.

1) Don't move the goal post, I'm not saying he's good, I'm saying the system's chugging along and maybe some good (the stopping of the TPP) and some bad (halting the EPA). These 100 days haven't been a disaster. They've been pretty par for course because he's only a president and America isn't a dictatorship yet.

2) What the fuck are you saying? Trump disabling institutions is emboldening anarchists to do the same? And that anarchists are Russian funded? From where do you acquire your world view? Are you off your rocker?

tores are the rich big business party what are you talking about?

>anarchists are Russian funded
do your research

>I-I'm white
>Still no picture of his hand

Not buying it, you have a smartphone, use it take 5 seconds to proof you're not a paki and my argument falls apart

I have literally never voted Tory, I'm only going to because you've convinced me I must to secure Brexit and to cancel your vote

>i remember 1986
>i was there

Okay Grandpa but why should I care?

I don't support the Tories, they are centre left shills. A pathetic excuse for conservatism. I was merely defending Brexit (Which the Tories never wanted by the way, it was only an ace to seal the last election).

only if you believe what you were told about tpp have you actually looked into any of this shit more than from websites and news channels?

>"oy vey goy activate your camera"
theres a sticker over the laptop and long shall it remain you fart-huffer

>you have a smartphone
fuck off you millenial

no ukip wanted it so they could gain more seats and the snp

there is no other positive effect it was a toold of small parties to gain votes based on racism and opinion vox-pop

Vote DUP

And so is Trump?
And are we now saying that Soros and Putin are finding the same groups?
Do the Russians fund BLM?

Yeah, I understand the advantage but it's another program to pull jobs from the country with the hopes of moving our collective pay bracket up by freeing us up for higher skilled labour but without the advantage of actually having a plan to give training or education for that labour. But good ol' Hilldog was gonna figure all that out, right? It wasn't just going to make labour cheaper and easier for big corporations? Lol.

>Being this technologically inept

>The jews are spying on me
>Better use a bandaid on the camera so they can still record my voice instead of disassembling and disconnecting the microphone and webcam

So you're paranoid, lazy and stupid, I knew god damn well you weren't white, get out my country you smelly gollywog

Also yes I am a millennial, we are saving the west from you cucks and your lineage, you're fucking welcome

And still no evidence proving your white, do you think you're labour shilling is effective, for why do you scream into the wind when you've already lost?

>Do the Russians fund BLM?
yes. almost directly

Are you saying UKIP only wanted Brexit to try to get more seats? You stupid nigger, the point of UKIP has always been Brexit, not the other way around.

EVEN = Le Pen wins
ODD = Le Pen loses

DIGITS = WW3

>pull jobs from the country
so you believe all that bullshit nationalistic garbage about "tuk err jubs!"
globalism is a thing
china is a better country than you
you will always ALWAYS loose jobs to countrys that can do what you do cheaper.

there is no going back. ther eis no stopping globalism which is a symptom of a global economy and free market

anyone who thinks you can do anything about saving jobs is either old and selfish or young and ignorant

america is past and done and the best anyone can do is work together with the rest of the world

being protectionist and closed will only hurt you financially and you will still close your factories and your jobs will leave and you will rely on immigrants to do the low payed jobs you dont want. this is the WORLD isnt not something you can fix
all you do is dely and make everyone worse off because it
to believe anything else is vainglorious tripe

>smart phone using social media pandering millenial trys to talk aout politics

cry all you want you deserve everything thats coming

to get more seats.
its not like their policies are free baby murder
they are populist and exploiting the ignorant and stupid of which there were exactly 52% last i checked

Not letting our wives get ploughed by a refugees doesn't make us shit, Hans, despite what Merkel would have you believe

I know the argument I put forward was economic, fair point. But why is it always the economy? Do we hold no other values? Are we that nihilistic as a people? The TPP was INCREDIBLY unpopular on BOTH sides of the aisle in the US, mostly because of the powers it took from the government and handed off to corporations. Moreover, I don't deny that we need to accept the global economy, but speeding up the process while not dealing with workforce reeducation is a disastrous proposal. Needing to do something doesn't mean we should do it in the worst possible way.

I have never used social media you fucking ejit, I come from Sup Forums I know more about technology than you ever will

>Me
>The one crying

You have posted 33 times screeching at everyone about how you hate brexit and tories and we all need to vote labour because you're a globalist cuck, I bet you're job is dependant on the EU

You gonna post your skin or admit you're a dindu?

Dude, check out the name of UKIP. The explicit point was, from founding, to leave the EU. That was always the primary purpose. They didn't make that their policy as a slippery trick to gain seats. I'm not sure how you can really argue this.

>The TPP was INCREDIBLY unpopular on BOTH sides of the aisle in the US

THATS MY POINT!
FUCK THE US

noone gives a shit about your garbage country you aint fucking shit
all youre doing is embarrassing and hurting yourself and your people

youre SUPPOSED to work with other countries and work together
this is the basics of economy like TAX
its not supposed to be fucking great for everything all the time
you make small sacrifices so that the country as a whole does better or more importantly the world
much more importantly

nationalism and patriotism is a disease
nothing you do ever in a modern society is suppoosed benefit you directly. Youre SUPPOSED to care about the progression of teh next generation and of your fellow man not how can i make nth much money before i die bullshit

there no point in having money when your country is a shit hole unles syou have enough money to move and most of us right her edont

being rich is fine. you can do anything and live how you want but living as a middle class in a democracyin a shithole country EVERY decline i every part relates to YOU

it affects YOU

otherwise you will literally be the smartest man on the cinder

>job

This tirade barely related to my post.

I'm arguing that giving excessive legislative and legal powers to corporations is a bad idea. I'm saying refusing the educate people when you're guaranteeing job loss is a bad thing. Are those small sacrifices? How much of a cuck do you have to be to equate that kind of suicide to a small sacrifice. The functioning of the democracy and the ability for people to put bread on their table is the top priority. Cool off on the coolaid, friend.

My MP is a suspected gay rapist of minors though chums?